Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK Episode Live Written Update, Ep:111: 19-08-2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Ananya telling everyone thatKuhu is ready now. Jasmeet is eager to see the blooming bride. Ananya asks thatfirst that evil eye should be warded off and Badi Maa is expert in that. Varshafeels since Mishti isn’t here, Badi Maa might not do it, so Varsha will herselfwill do it. Badi Maa comes with a thaal and she is happy and sad that hergudiya is leaving and does the ceremony. Finally everyone takes a look and BadiMaa puts kajal ka nazar ka tika from her own eyes on Kuhu. She declares Kuhu isher own no matter what anyone says. Kuhu asks not to say emotional stuff.Ananya informs since the make up is water proof , she can cry. She says ki tuyahi chahti hu ki mai roti rahu, Mishti ki bachchi. Making Badi Maa longingly seeing at sisters’ pics in the wall behind them

Atul, Ketki are taking selfie. Nanu and Abir having fun with Jugnu and others. Meenu is asking forgiveness to his Bapuji aswhatever she is doing for the family, not for herself. Kunal comes to leave.Instructed to go through the back door as a car is waiting for him.

Mishti handsover a letter to Jugnu specifically asking to give after wedding is over. Everyone is waiting for KUnal to comedownstairs. Kunal is shown to be leaving. Jugnu decides to hand the letterright now breaking Abir ki kasam , thinking this is the right course of action.He runs off to dancing Abir and RV and same time Parul also comes making Jugnuretract his hands.

Parul is wailing that Kunal has absconded. All thedancing stops. Mishti is ready to leave RV premise and asking god to make surethere are no more problems. She is wanting to see one last time before leaving.

Abir enters home, looses pagdi and is reading the Kunal’s letter telling(Abir is imagining him there) that he’s always been busy with work on laptop or phone because those two things never judge him. That he had failed two relationships before. Current’s relationship’s sister is the one who rejected him last time. He knows he needs to move on from this, he understands this. But seeing Mishti’s face , he is reminded of all the humiliation and every sane thought goes out the window. He only has hatred forher. If he goes through the wedding, then Mishti will be a permanent part of life. When Mishti did insult him, Mahs supported her. Its just Kuhu is not atfault. So on his behalf apologize to her.

Meenu is asking Koslu to hire private investigator to find Kunal. Nidhi Mami asking what will happen to Kuhu and Mahs as they mustbe informed of the same by now. Ketki is telling abir its very insulting for agirl to be left at the altar. In her case it was RV who broke the alliance buthere Kunal is at fault.

Shaurya is calling RV landline to know if the baraat has left yet. Meenu takes phone from Ketki’s hand almost telling the truth. Abir does ishaara that tell them they are coming with intense eyes. Meenu relents and tells Shaurya same.

Abir is questioning Meenu’s motives as he doesn’tknow whatever has happened in the past gordhana and wedding ceremonies but he wont let her win. He promises Ketki, that Kuhu will be shedding tears of joy.

Mishti’s car gets punctured so while waiting shedons sunglasses and sees Koslu and Atul leaving in a car. She is wondering why?

Nanu is asking Parul that if Kunal wasn’t happywith the alliance, why did he agree?If he agreed , what’s the point of absconding? Vishambar Ji will be devastated and Mahs will experience the samethey did with Ketki. Kunal has left just like Meenu’s hubby did. Son has tookafter his father. Parul denies he’s not like him. Ketki informs that Meenu is asking for Parul

Ketki is pacifying Nanu everything will be alright since Abir is here. Mishti is ready to call Abir what is going on? But shestops thinking Abir’ll know that she is at RV mansion

Kuhu is happy that everyone failed who tried to jinx her happiness. Ananya advices her to ask Kunal to trip to New Zealand to honeymoon as his company deals with same. Kuhu messages Kunal the same which isnot delivered. Kuhu is trying to call since Kunal keeps his phone on always.But its switched off/unreachable. Kuhu feels there is a problem

Kunal is calling Meenu to know how she is. She tells him that Abir is angry and he needs to stay put for half an hour. It’llbe enough to break the alliance. Kunal is worried. Meenu is supporting thatlast step is always difficult , they’ll be victorious by the end.

Parul goes and finds Abir instead. Abir tellsstraight that they have half n hour otherwise Mahs will know something iswrong. He tells her Kuhu has once already tried to attempt suicide because Mahswanted Kuhu to marry someone else. If Abir hadn’t reached on time, then what?Parul says its a crime, that nothing is extreme for Kuhu. Parul is thinking ifshe gets to know Kunal has left than what will happen.

Abir informs mom(Meenu) was strong after dad lefther, she didn’t lose courage but Kuhu is not the same. He doesn’t have time and meenu wont tell him why Kunal left because she must be the one Kunal talked toif he was confused about the rishta.

Parul is agitated that why is everyone comparing abir’sdad and Kunal. They aren’t the same. Abir informs her that people are going to talk even worse if this comes out to light.

They’ll be responsible for Kuhu’s fate and thefamily would be cursed for hurting a girl

so Abir thought Masi might know something but he is coaxing her if she knew a clue,anything she’d tell him to stop this and help find Kunal. Parul is rememberingKunal’s threat of making Parul leave the house so she denies knowing anything and leaves

Jugnu is fending off the security guards who aregossiping that groom has absconded and just do their job.Mishti is chintamukt that everything is fine

Abir knows that parul knows everything

Precap: Abir is promising that Kunal better be backby 15 minutes. Mishti is worried that why hasn’t baraat reached Mahs yet and isat the airport

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

My heart went out for poor Abir.. God bless his soul

Atul, koslu mama, Nidhi maami, ketki are still better than nanu, Parul, meenu and kunal

Jugnu us another gem

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Atul, koslu mama, Nidhi maami, ketki are still better than nanu, Parul, meenu and kunal

Jugnu us another gem

Thank you for this Meen! Btw what did it indicate today? So Abir and Kunal share the same father? But Parul hates Kunal/Abir's father so much for leaving that she doesn't want anyone to compare her son with him?

guy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

One more episode to skip I guess. Bloody kunal aur meenu ko jail me daalna chahiye...koi false case bhi chalega

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

One more episode to skip I guess. Bloody kunal aur meenu ko jail me daalna chahiye...koi false case bhi chalega

I love you because you made me laugh. I almost peed myself

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Thank you for this Meen! Btw what did it indicate today? So Abir and Kunal share the same father? But Parul hates Kunal/Abir's father so much for leaving that she doesn't want anyone to compare her son with him?

me confused aku regarding this. I'll get back to you in few hours. Raaz ke andar raaz hai.. So fed up

Need to decode better. Filhaal I'm angry at cowards in the family

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Jugnu us another gem

Jugnu saved the day ... In a way...

Can't wait for tomorrow

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I think parul feels nanko father refused to take responsibility of him, and ran away and her Kunal is nothing like him she is trusting  her side of khoon in him

I feel meenakshi did ask abir/Kunal dad to leave them if he wants the son to have  a healthy and peaceful life

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode looks like dauda dauda bhaaga bhaaga sa.. dauda dauda bhaga bhaga da... La la la la la 😆

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jugnuuuuu. You are wonderful. God bless Abir.