Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by saps.156

😆aaah...u r feeling my presence with my absence too😎

Good! Let me catch up then u Write more

yesss more like it 🤣 feeling ur presence 😆

haan ji ...i will 

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

so here I am  as speechless as Rishab Bajaj in the garden scene with Prerna (9th Aug)😆

I seriously don't know how to react or respond to this feedback , for once i thought you posted in wrong thread , this feedback and appreciation I will always hold on to it which is  much more than the actual OS content deserves i feel. but thank you so much for all your kind words and glad you enjoyed reading it  🤗❤️

Ha ha ha, 😊Loved this tender reminder regarding my elaborate style of writing/ commenting!! But what to do??  I adore the good imaginative skills of every writer, whenever I saw such lines love to express my opinion without any invitation or hesitation. For me, there is no need of having an acquaintance with that writer, an instantaneous connection I feel, that is purely a writer-reader connection! Every good writer is so precious to me.

Many writers walk past a thousand story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who are gifted with refined sensibilities see them with their mind's eye and love to express it in an efficient way. Most people don’t see any, just walks past from those alluring stories which are still there in an incubation period, waiting for growth, to peep into the world holding the strong hand of a good writer. That is the exact moment a writer feels to write, because of the intensity of expression unbearable,....  OMG, shhh.... again I am talking too much, now, my chup rahungi! 

May your words be plenty, with a cornucopia of imaginations, and write many more good stories to be appreciated by your readers like me.❤️🤗

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

This is such a nice OS..Prerna's heart brimming with emotions and worry for Rishabh could be felt right across..Her emotions were like the balm to the uncaring attitude she once showed Rishabh..Really very neatly defined and the contrast was clear.. As Rishabh arrived, aisa laga Prerna ke jaan mein jaan aayi..Awesome OS..Liked the husband - wife conversation with parallels drawn from the past..The one-shot is brilliant..

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Ha ha ha, 😊Loved this tender reminder regarding my elaborate style of writing/ commenting!! But what to do??  I adore the good imaginative skills of every writer, whenever I saw such lines love to express my opinion without any invitation or hesitation. For me, there is no need of having an acquaintance with that writer, an instantaneous connection I feel, that is purely a writer-reader connection! Every good writer is so precious to me.

Many writers walk past a thousand story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who are gifted with refined sensibilities see them with their mind's eye and love to express it in an efficient way. Most people don’t see any, just walks past from those alluring stories which are still there in an incubation period, waiting for growth, to peep into the world holding the strong hand of a good writer. That is the exact moment a writer feels to write, because of the intensity of expression unbearable,....  OMG, shhh.... again I am talking too much, now, my chup rahungi! 

May your words be plenty, with a cornucopia of imaginations, and write many more good stories to be appreciated by your readers like me.❤️🤗

Yet again you made me short of words, seriously 😆 and your observations and knowledge and views of writers and the instant connection of reader-writer is something I have never read or thought of ,, thank you for sharing your views about the process of writing and everything you shared ⭐️

Thank you so much for the kind words and warm wishes smiley31smiley27

Originally posted by MysticRiver

This is such a nice OS..Prerna's heart brimming with emotions and worry for Rishabh could be felt right across..Her emotions were like the balm to the uncaring attitude she once showed Rishabh..Really very neatly defined and the contrast was clear.. As Rishabh arrived, aisa laga Prerna ke jaan mein jaan aayi..Awesome OS..Liked the husband - wife conversation with parallels drawn from the past..The one-shot is brilliant..

thank you so much Mystic , glad you like it 🤗❤️, yess Prerna who once didn't care for his whereabouts will be brimming with emotions for him.