PreRish OS : Aap Kahaan Ho....(Page 2)

Posted: 3 months ago

Brilliant.i like this logical prerna who just not only shout but can Aldo ponder over fact and the incidents that is happening around her and try to see beyond......i like how u bring out the other shade of mighty rishab bajaj which is very endearing. Thanks 🙏 

What a heart-warming story....aise stories padhne ka disadvantage yeh hai ki lagta hai kab yeh sab show mein hoga......but advantage yeh hai ki show mein ho na ho padhne aur imagine karne ko toh mile aisi scenes....issi se khush hona padega abhi ke liye.....Thanks for the beautiful story....

MOD ji❤️ itna vadiya kaise likh deta❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ res.

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

Aww VeeJaj heresmiley31

Munnismiley31

This was so lovely and adorable and how you made her pay for every single line that she said to her in Friday’s episode. 

Thanks for this.smiley31

Blues smiley31

Vee jaj is smiley42 

arre  that line was playing in my head all through the weekend .. and the outcome is this smiley37
Thank you and glad you liked it smiley31

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Aww Munni mod ji. This story is so so so heartwarming ❤️ I loved everything about it from Prerna in tears as all her efforts went in vain to contact her husband to her recollecting how much she had gathered to know about him over the week he took rest at home after the dreadful accident to Bajaj's return and how he had won over everyone and her realization. This is so wonderful that it delighted me so much. CVs show us this pls 🤗♥️❤️

Humpty jii smiley31

awwwww bahut shukriya ji .. I am glad you liked it smiley31only when the person is away, we realize what they mean to us... and she realized it 

Originally posted by sneha_17

Nice OS.

Beautifully written.

So sweet and pleasant 

Thank you Sneha smiley27smiley31

Originally posted by ShumiM

Brilliant.i like this logical prerna who just not only shout but can Aldo ponder over fact and the incidents that is happening around her and try to see beyond......i like how u bring out the other shade of mighty rishab bajaj which is very endearing. Thanks 🙏 

yeah here she did ponder and regret her choice of words for him... the man behind the name Rishab Bajaj is much more interesting and enigmatic than the Rishab Bajaj known to the world .. isn;'t it 

Thank you and I am glad you liked it Shumi ji smiley27smiley31

Originally posted by esha143

What a heart-warming story....aise stories padhne ka disadvantage yeh hai ki lagta hai kab yeh sab show mein hoga......but advantage yeh hai ki show mein ho na ho padhne aur imagine karne ko toh mile aisi scenes....issi se khush hona padega abhi ke liye.....Thanks for the beautiful story....

haan na that is the advantage of fictions.. jo woh nahin dhikaa sakte hum toh likh ke pad sakte hai 

thank you and I am glad you liked it smiley27smiley31