Kundali Bhagya

Is marriage going to happen?

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm not a frequent viewer of this show but have been following since groom swap. My question is is marriage happening?

It's literally been 3 weeks since marriage track started and there is no end to it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

It has literally been ONLY three weeks, it is normal time in Kundali Bhagya land, how do you think Sherlyn is only pregnant for three and a half months when in real time it has been more than a year?! A single day in Kundali Bhagya can last for months. Considering they are taking so much time it is clear that Preeta will get married. In fact there was a pre-wedding press meet by the Kundali Bhagya cast and Anjum Fakih was very clear about two things, that this will probably be the 'longest wedding in tv history' and at the end of it all 'Preeta WILL be married', but with whom she will not say. 

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

It has literally been ONLY three weeks, it is normal time in Kundali Bhagya land, how do you think Sherlyn is only pregnant for three and a half months when in real time it has been more than a year?! A single day in Kundali Bhagya can last for months. Considering they are taking so much time it is clear that Preeta will get married. In fact there was a pre-wedding press meet by the Kundali Bhagya cast and Anjum Fakih was very clear about two things, that this will probably be the 'longest wedding in tv history' and at the end of it all 'Preeta WILL be married', but with whom she will not say. 

Agreed!!! And like to add in this as if you have see the whole pattern of this track... week-1 preeta started feeling for karan..week two karan came to ruin the wedding and replace prithvi by himself..so karan week... next was shrlyn turn which was week-3 she has taken whole week...now Prithvi will going to take one week..as I have seen promo where he got conscious and now trying to do Karan’’s PARDAFASH...in which he will be definitely successful and then ultimately week -5 back to Preeta what she will do and what Karan will do...so probability of wedding is 50:50...and still this track will on for atleast 2 weeks more(my prediction) so calm down as they already told in previous promo....this will be going on till August so one month equal to 1 day...god knows how many hours they have in a day 

TheM5393 thumbnail

In fact this wedding day is at the very least a much 'awaited' tentpole event of this show, in Kundali Bhagya they have a history of stretching a single day for over 32 episodes!!! That too with multiple time consuming events. Did you know the day when Preeta and Sherlyn went to buy their mangalsutra's in the mall, Janki aunty gained back her ability to walk, got shot in the head by Robbers, had an operation, lost her memory partially, went back home and in that same day Ritwik got murdered, and Rishabh got arrested for murdering him. 

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh no.

When Naitik Akshara married, it was supposed to be a longest in TV industry. 

But this took the cake. Nd I feel still 2 weeks are bound to happen 

Mahiyaa thumbnail

Preeta is definitely not going to get married this time and if this happens there are huge chances of rishabh and preeta marriage😛. maybe soon sherlin and rishabh will get divorced and then the story will take a new turn

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiyaa

Preeta is definitely not going to get married this time and if this happens there are huge chances of rishabh and preeta marriage😛. maybe soon sherlin and rishabh will get divorced and then the story will take a new turn

Look I love your giddy optimism but let us look at the scenario more pragmatically. I have always foreshadowed the fact that Preeta will get married to both the Luthra brother one at a time. Now, considering Rishabh at this point is married to Sherlyn and hence will be unable to commit to Preeta 'legally' let us take him out of the picture (temporarily). However, with this revenge marriage plot for Karan and Preeta the makers keep the story open for quite a few probabilities:

1) First and foremost being the possible guilt felt by THE Karan Luthra after he realises the fact that Preeta was always innocent and he was just being plain stupid by behaving the way he was and it would also make him feel 'UNWORTHY' of Preeta.

2) The ONLY aspect of Karan Luthra's character that has remained constant and which is likely to remain consistent is the fact that he loves his brother a.k.a Rishabh Luthra more than anyone else in the world. Right before Rishabh and Sherlyn's wedding two very important conversations took place between Karan and Rishabh, in one of those conversations Karan for all practical purposes 'promised Rishabh' that all Rishabh needed to do was name the girl and he would 'break her engagement and bring her in front of him, in fact even if the girl he loved was married he would get her divorced and bring her in front of him.' 

3) What the Monisha-Karan shaadi track made abundantly clear about Karan was the fact that he likes to keep his promises, because if you remember correctly Karan DID NOT back out of the wedding, even when Preeta brought the guy with the fake CCTV footage, Karan was very clear to Monisha in regards to the fact that if she had told him the name of the mastermind with proof he would marry her. It was in fact BILLA who ended up stopping that wedding from commemorating.

4) Now getting to the point of Rishabh-Preeta, I have a feeling that once Preeta does become Luthra bahu (as in Karan's wife) it would actually be Rishabh and not Karan who would be her biggest support in that house. Why do I say so? If you all remember Rishabh-Preeta did not have a background song for a long time, while Karan-Preeta had sajda from the second episode itself. However, the lyrics of the song that they did end-up using for Rishabh and Preeta is actually very telling. It suggests the fact that Rishabh would be the one who would always be around Preeta and share her sorrows.  

5) This one is a long shot but if one listens to the Promo that they have set for Prithvi Preeta's wedding the narrator emphasises on 'Preeta being anjaan of her 'PEHLI' chahat se' which in this case is 'Karan' but what that leaves room for is for Preeta to have her 'Doosri', 'Teesri' 'Chowthi' and God only knows how many chahats. 😉

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is Preeta and Karan getting married first is by no means the end of the triangle or the end to Rishabh-Preeta or as a matter of fact it doesn't even make Karan and Preeta end-game in any stretch of imagination.

Mahiyaa thumbnail

I think you are a rishabh fan that is why you are saying things like this😛😛🤣🤣

Well let's see what happens next in the show

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiyaa

I think you are a rishabh fan that is why you are saying things like this😛😛🤣🤣

Well let's see what happens next in the show

I am not a Rishabh fan per se, (he is supper frustrating to support) I just don't like Karan Luthra as a character and Preeta and Karan together, they irritate me, more than they should.

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am not a Rishabh fan per se, (he is supper frustrating to support) I just don't like Karan Luthra as a character and Preeta and Karan together, they irritate me, more than they should.

You like main lead of the show which is Prithvi/Shrlyn 😛