|| PreRish SS: Edge Of Thorns || BANNER. (Page 2)

Share
Posted: 12 months ago

Hi! 

Thank you so much for your PM. I'm sorry but I'm a Prerna Rishabh fan so I may not be around here but I sure hope you keep posting amazing stories❤️

Please don't mind!

-Sanu

1 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

Wow it sounds interesting 


Do continue 

1 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by SanyaEterna


Hi! 

Thank you so much for your PM. I'm sorry but I'm a Prerna Rishabh fan so I may not be around here but I sure hope you keep posting amazing stories❤️

Please don't mind!

-Sanu

Hey No Problem at all.

1 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by EuphoricDamsel.


Thank you so much for a lovely comment .

I'll try to keep up your interest .

do give me names of more ppl who'll be interested so i can pm them on trial basis 

You are welcome.

I dont know a lot of people here.. I am new on this forum. 

0 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by Suchi_Ejf_fan


Wow it sounds interesting 


Do continue 

Thanks A Ton !

0 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01


You are welcome.

I dont know a lot of people here.. I am new on this forum. 

I am in such a fix right now. 

PM ME IF POSSIBLE NEED TO TALK

2 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

The plot looks promising and I would love to see what this meeting of theirs unfolds .I can't believe I will be reading AnuPre 😪😩when I  love PreRish just because you are an amazing writer and I have read your work on ASYA and I absolutely loved it❤

1 Likes this
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by Monali5


The plot looks promising and I would love to see what this meeting of theirs unfolds .I can't believe I will be reading AnuPre 😪😩when I  love PreRish just because you are an amazing writer and I have read your work on ASYA and I absolutely loved it❤

Hello lovely reader. 

I am getting the very same message from everyone I've pmed and so I've decided to change it. 

0 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
PreRish Ficlet:-PreRish Kay 10 Bachhe

MishtiNew   82   1889

MishtiNew 82 1889 4 months ago MishtiNew
jagrutid 623 37145 a day ago Wistfulness
Wistfulness 1193 21196 a day ago forbidden
nish_vir 22 749 an hour ago Wistfulness
Guntaaskaur 113 6925 2 days ago Pori

Topic Info

253 Replies 20835Views

Topic started by EuphoricDamsel.

Last replied by -jass-

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP