Posted: 4 years ago

hi ladies...are you all still watching. I enjoyed last nights episode. Sakshi is still around..angads family wants Prem to go away ..and now angad has almost threatened sandy that their marriage may break due to Prem...

No I am not watching.

So Sandhya Angad are having problems in their marriage because of prem.Prem is Sandhya's son how can she let him go away.

Kawach trp is 1.0

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago

Am still following,, for the kid Prem,, wanted to see him having normal life and loved by everyone... I think now Angad after knowing Prem was kidnapped by Sakshi and lived around her,, he will have soft corner for him and start helping Sandhya to make him normal...

Also I wish they will show more of siblings bond too Aastha - Prem...

Originally posted by Silpa91

No I am not watching.

So Sandhya Angad are having problems in their marriage because of prem.Prem is Sandhya's son how can she let him go away.

Hi... Yeah since Prem lived alone around Sakshi for seven years he is behaving strangely and Astha (Angad n Sandhya daughter) got hurt twice (not prem's fault though),,, Angad started hating Prem...

But I guess he will have change of heart sooner...

Originally posted by SathyaT

Hi... Yeah since Prem lived alone around Sakshi for seven years he is behaving strangely and Astha (Angad n Sandhya daughter) got hurt twice (not prem's fault though),,, Angad started hating Prem...

But I guess he will have change of heart sooner...

hi

@bold-he will definitely 

Originally posted by Silpa91

hi

@bold-he will definitely 

😉 yeah male lead he is after all ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by SathyaT

😉 yeah male lead he is after all ðŸ˜›

exactly 

This show is so terribly written that it hurts to watch it! I cant belive how much they have ruined this show. This is worse than the first Kavach - at least that one was good for the first few months.