Prerish ~ Pulaou Story Archive Thread ~(Mini/Short/Large Os) - Page 12

Posted: 3 years ago

Story No-103

Do you think she'll make a scene in a party where the Basus are also present. Like:

"Sharam nahi aati tuje?" Bua's voice boomed in the large hall and everyone looked at the direction, where she was screaming at Mrs Prerna Bajaj. "Shaadi se pehle hi pet se ho gayi?"

The hall echoed with the shocked gasps of the guests, including the Basus. Anurag's ears rang loudly with these words and he felt he would faint.

"Itni besharam aur behaya ladki mere Rishabh ki biwi bankar aa gayi! Kaise dhoka dia tune-

"Bua Ji!" Rishabh Bajaj's anger was clearly heard in these two words as he entered the hall. "Stop it."

"Kya stop it? Tujhe pata bhi hai teri biwi kya karnama kar ke aayi hai? Pregnant hai wo! Shadi se pehle hi! Pata nahi kiska baccha hai-

"Mera hai." He screamed rather loudly, failing to conceal his anger anymore. 

Prerna gulped in shock and surprise, looking at her husband with tears in her eyes. For some reason, she kept quiet and let him speak. It was much better than to listen to that woman's vile tongue about her child. She didn't care if Anurag was listening, she just wanted this woman to stop talking. If Mr Bajaj's false acception would do that, she was fine with it.

Anurag immediately felt sick. He saw Mr Bajaj's arm land over Prerna's shoulder and saw her lean on him a little bit.

"This is my child Bua. It was supposed to be a surprise but you're always a spoil sport." He said and faked a smile.

"Rishabh!" Bua's face had lost its color. "Shaadi se pehle hi-

"Zamana badal chuka hai Bua." He smiled and looked at his wife, who's smile was as fake as his. "But accha hua na, that we married."

"Bahut accha hua." Prerna said and put her hand over his with a smile. "Jaise hi muje pata chala ki main pregnant hu, I told Mr Bajaj and we got married quickly."

"Iss...iss wajah se tum dono ne...achanak Shaadi Karli?" Bua asked as everyone listened. 

Prerna squirmed but Rishabh looked unfazed.

"Obviously. After all, we didn't want our child to be born out of wedlock, right darling?" He looked at his wife again who nodded and acted to blush.

Anurag couldn't see it anymore

Story No-104

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

B phone rings. 

B: Excuse me 

B : :D Mrs Bajaj :D I am in a meeting. :D 

P: Haan woh sab toh thik hai Dhaniya laana mat bhooliyega :P 

B : Whatsapp bhi kar sakti thi ap :D 

P : Important baatein whatsapp kiya nahi jata 

B : Oh okay :// and? 

P : Aur kya ? Meeting hai kaam kijiye 

B : Oh :( 

after some time in the market 

P : Dhaniya liya? Uske saath 2kg allo 3kaddo etc etc 

B : Mrs Bajaj yea log jaane pehchane hai kya? 

P : Kyun Mr Bajaj? Apko zyada discount de rahe hai kya? 

B : Sabki awaz apke ghar walon ki tarah hi hai!

P : Haan jaisi apki Bua. 

smiley37

Story no-105

Mehra ki shaadi scene

B: Mrs bajaj Mehra ke liye ladki dhundhiye. 

P : ladiyan nahi auratein toh bahut sari hai magar kyun?

B: Kyunki waqt agaya hai ki woh bhi kuch pyaar ke rang mehsus kare ....

P: Hamari tarah?

B : Ofc hamari tarah! Main apne employees ka pura dhyaan rakhta hoon. Ab BUSS jaldi dhundiye.. 

P : Your wish is my command. 

B: Yea kya ho raha hai? 

P: Yea hamara baraat wala gaana iss pe hum dono naachenge. 

B: sirf hum dono?

P: yes humdono 

B: phir toh cameras bandh karna hona.. melt jo jayenge woh. 

smiley36

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Story No -106

P: Kapade dhone hai 

B : check 

P : sabji lani hai 

B: check 

P: floor mop karna hai 

P: naye curtains 

P : ok 

B: madam aur koi seva?

P: ab BUSS patni ki smiley43

Story No- 107

Originally posted by opsora2090

#PulaouStory

A blissful Rainy Evening.. Mr and Mrs Bajaj were chilling in Balcony. Suddenly Mr Bajaj craved for Peyaj kay Pakode.

Mr Bajja- " Prerna , suno na , pls mere liyee kuch Peyaj kay Pakode Bana do na , i want to have right now"

But Prerna was not in mood to go on kitchen ..

" Keya Mr Bajaj , apko nei pata ..Peyaj ka dam bajaj mai kitna baar geye, how could u demand for peyaj kay pakode in this situation. No need to waste money , jab dam ghatega i will khilaou you bhar bhar kay .. abhi nei" Prerna tried to divert  the topic..

Mr bajaj understood the excuse ,He dint say anything buss started to eat cookies n gave angry look to prerna ..

after sometimes Prerna got hungry n craved for eating some spicy food from restaurant . she understood bajaj was not in good mood as he dint get his fav peyaj kay pakode.. she now tried to manaou him - " Mr Bajaj , Suniye na . Chaliye hum aj bahar khana khane jatee hai na .. kisi 5 star restaurant pe Spicy kuch khake atee hai "..

Mr Bajaj Tried to ignore n calmly replied in teasing voice - " Omg dont u know, as onion price is higher now toh Sare Restaurant kabka bandh hogeye hai , no spicy food is available there right now. Toh sabko ghar mai ab khana khanee parenge ." 

After Listening Mr Bajaj's Savage reply Prerna shocked , Bajju Rocked smiley36

Story No- 108

I just cooked a new funny pulao in my mindsmiley36

Bajaj was busy on the phone discussing about the deal to Mehra in the living room. Just then Prerna came & asked him to have his breakfast for a faster recovery. But he didn't paid any heed to it! So she brought his breakfast. In one hand it was his favorite mango juice and in the other toast. While talking he was taking rounds & rounds of the table on which a beautiful bowl of water filled with a floating candle was placed . She called him "Mr.Bajaj" but he was still busy talking & doing the rounds , she called him again yet no reply. So she started following him in the rounds. It was in the 5th lap he realized he's being followed. Finally he stopped & turned around and gestured her to stop. He cut the phone and gave her a amused look and asked "Saath phere hum already le chuke haii aur ab aapne paanch aur le liye. Kyaa aap saath phere se satisfied nhi thii? Aap bolti toh hum Shaadi wale din extra pheres le sakte the." And with a wicked smile he walked away. After walking few steps he said," Mrs.Bajaj aap dariye mat mein saath Janam ke liye aapke saath booked ho chuka hu. Agar aapko ye contract badhana hai toh you have to wait for tenure to end & then to renew it...that's the law of a contract...itna utawalapan accha nhi lagta. Also kuch din mere saath guzarke check Kar lijiye thoda risky hu kahi zyaada lamba contract mehenga naa pad jae aapko." 

Prerna shocked & Bajaj rocked..

Story No- 109

Originally posted by Niyati_T

PreRish Lockdown Pulav:

It was day one of the lockdown period that was announced by the government in order to control the situation of pandemic and Rishabh was seated in his armchair with a cup of piping hot black coffee in one hand, a book in the other. Usually, he would read a newspaper with his coffee but there was not one positive news about the outside world and he wanted to keep himself away from this negatively for a while. Hence he walked into the library and got his hand on one of his favourite novels. 

He had almost finished his coffee and turned to page to start reading the next chapter when his wife stormed in the room. She was dressed in a short kurti that she had paired with comfortable leggings and she wore an apron over her outfit. Her hair in a messy bun. In one hand she had a broom and she placed her other hand in which she held the cloth on her waist and looked Rishabh angrily 

‘What?!’

Rishabh asked her casually as he set his cup of coffee on the table. Prerna huffed at him, before she spoke 

‘What..what?! Main kab se akele ghar ki safai kar rahi hun aur aap yahan aaram se coffee pite pite book read kar rahe hain.. ek baar bhi mujhse nahi pucha ki mujhe kuch chahiye ki nahi ...’ 

‘Oh, I am sorry. Aap kaam mein busy thi and I didn’t want to disturb you. Main abhi jake aapke liye coffee bana ke lata hun..’ 

Rishabh placed the book mark between the pages and was about to get up from his seat when Prerna threw the cloth in at him. Rishabh looked at her astonishingly as he managed to catch the cloth before it hit in his face, What the hell? He thought 

‘Main coffee ki baat nahi kar rahi. Aapne ek bar mujhse aake nahi pucha ki mujhe ghar ke kaam main help chahiye ya nahi..’ 

Prerna complained to her husband, she had been trying to clean this huge mansion of theirs since morning and it was almost noon by now. Yet, she was left with three rooms to clean and her husband was sitting leisurely in their library.

‘But Prerna, I don’t know how to do household chores’ 

Rishabh spoke as a matter of fact. He was one of the richest men in the world, so why on earth would he do the household chores himself? Prerna knew that he was right but she was mad at him. So she continued to counter him 

‘Toh abh seekh lijiye. As you know kuch dino tak koi house help nahi hai yahan. Sab ko maine pehle hi chutti de di thi taki vo apne apne ghar wapas time se pohunch jaye jise pehle ki problem aur badh jati. Toh ghar ka jo kaam hai vo hume khud karna padega’

She walked to him and extended his hands, he was already holding the cloth in one and on the other she kept the broom.

‘Abh jaye aur jo teen kamre baki hai jake unki safai ki kiye. Mujhe lunch banae jana hai. Aur jab tak aap yeh kaam finish nahi karenge aapko lunch nahi milega’ 

Giving orders to her husband Prerna walked out of the room leaving a dumbfounded Rishabh rooted to his spot. His eyes and mouth were wide open.

‘Kya din aa gaye hain mere, Business tycoon hone ke bawajud aaj ghar main jadhu pocha karna padh raha hai and yeh toh bas shuruaat hai pata nahi meri Biwi mujhse iss lockdown main aur kya kya karvane wali hai!’

‘Rishabh, jaldi se kaam pe lag jaye. Warna khana late milega’

Prerna’s voice brought Rishabh out of his trance and he quickly headed towards one of the rooms that needed to be cleaned. Because he knew that if he had to spend this quarantine peacefully the only solution he had was to listen to his wife obediently

Story Nom - 110

Originally posted by MishtiNew

Pulao Time 

' Mr Bajaj, woh kya tha?' Prerna stomps her foot angrily. 

' Kya? Kya matlab hai aapka?'

' Accha ji. Ab toh andhe bann Rahe ho aap. Jab Nivedita Basu aapke saath flirting kar rhi thi tab aapke aankhein khuli nahi thi kya?'

' Jealous?' RB smirks.

' Jealous, and me? Main kyu jealous ...' Prerna fumbles.

' Ok, phir I am going there again.'

' Sharm nahi hai kya aapko? Shaadi shuda hain, ek khubsoorat Biwi hai, bacchi hai. Phir bhi aap Wahi ja Rahe ho?'

' Ab main kya karu. Biwi toh mujhe pyaar nahi Karti isiliye...'

' Kahiin nahi Jaa Rahe ho aap.  Agar gaye toh...'

' Toh?'

' Toh main... Main...'

Prerna looks around and finds a broom.

' Toh main aaj jhadu se aapki pitayi karungi. Yaad rakhna.'

smiley13

Pulaou Nom- 111

Originally posted by aryapdane

RB has injured his hand and he needs a shave. Needs to attend a business meeting perhaps. Prerna finds him in his night suit, in the bathroom when she comes to get a file or something. And then offers to give him a shave. 

She pulls him to an armchair and asks him to get comfortable. He's not entirely on board with the idea but she gets the shaving kit and starts pulling out the shaving cream. She takes a dollop of foam and starts applying to his face. Their eyes are caught with each other. She feels the heat of his gaze so she breaks eye contact and reaches for the razor. Seeing that it is a cutthroat razor, she hesitates. 

R: What's wrong? 

P (takes the razor blade and checks the sharpness) : The world has moved on to electric trimmers and you're still stuck on this. 

R: Some things are better old school. 

Prerna feels a blush coming over her as she wonders what else he likes old school. At the raise of his eyebrow she leans towards him, one knee coming to rest on the side of thigh. She tilts his head and leans close enough to whisper, "It'll be so easy, you know."

She starts removing the foam with downward strokes, wiping the blade after every stroke. 

"What will be?"

She has reached his throat now and RB cranes his neck back, so the hollow on the base of his throat is prominent. His pulse throbs under the blade. "To kill you. Should you trust me like this?"

"My trust in you is unshakable." His left hand gives her wrist a tap, as if to say get on with it.

She finishes the shave and puts the razor aside and picks up a new towel to wipe his face, she checks for any spot she might have missed. Her eyes find his and refuses to budge. 

"I'll want fees for this."

"I think you should be the one to pay me. After all it is you who's enjoyed this the most."

"I enjoyed giving you a shave?"

"No. You enjoyed having power over me. You enjoyed holding my life in your hands."

She straightens but doesn't move away from him. "I did not."

His smirk becomes smug. "You might pretend otherwise but I see it.. how you enjoy walking down to hell and facing the devil. Bring him to his knees."

~Fin