Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Prerna is the same girl who easily forgives those who have wronged her

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Last week,like many of you, i too was disappointed to hear that 'World ki Best Father' shabd from Pre and was angry with the CVs for using Pre to whitewash Bajaj. But, as i sat & thought about it, i realised that it is Pre's inherent trait that she don't keep grudges with a person once she accepts that he/she can't be avoided in her life. It is our blind love for Anu or in otherwords our blind hatred for Bajaj that is stopping us from trying to understand her and CVs are making good use of it by objectifying her as some trophy to be won by Bajaj or Anu. If we just keep aside our love/hatred and try to see from Pre's POV, we will understand her better.

We are angry with Pre as she called Bajaj as Best Father; but was fine with her when she through her actions conveyed the same thing to us about Mohini. Let us rewind back to the day Anu was arrested for what happened in Bajaj's factory. It was on the same day morning Mohini revealed to Pre about how she plotted against Veena & humiliated Pre and her family very badly. She even used to say that all bad things happened with Anu after Pre entered his life and from a mother's POV she was right. And who knows, if Anu hadn't got trapped by Bajaj & Rohit, Pre probably would have backed off from the marriage because of Mohini. Instead what happened, we all saw and what we get to see next is Pre in BB comforting Mohini, absorbing her pain as a mother and promising a mother to bring back her son. It didn't take even half a day for Pre to forget that it is the same woman who stripped her off mercilessly in the morning. And through these actions of hers, wasn't the CVs using Pre to voice it out that Mohini too was a Best Mother as she too loved her son a looot. At that time, we didn't question Pre. Why? Because, it portrayed Pre's love for Anu. Doesn't it show our hypocrisy? Prerna has not changed. It is our perspectives that has changed. 

If we for a moment can forget Anu or Bajaj, we will be able to understand Pre more clearly. Even before knowing about Kuki, Pre has accepted that her forever is with Bajaj and had decided to move on with her new life, just like Anu had decided to move on with his dealwaali wife Komo. Only difference between the Komo & Bajaj track is that, Anu had to focus on adults like Komo or Pre at that time, while in this track Pre's main distraction or focus is a special needs child Kuki. So, now that she has accepted her fate and has decided not to fight a way out, Pre is finding in Kuki a new reason to live her life. ( i know many of you will bring up the matter of AnuPre's baby; but as Eri herself had expressed that tracks many times will look illogical and will lack continuity and that is part of the drama, i prefer not to even think about the baby now). So, by accepting Kuki to be an important part of her life, all further thoughts & actions by Pre will be based on her only. And it is in that context only, Pre worded out those Best Father lines. It in no way implies that Pre has accepted Bajaj as her partner. Yes, CVs are slowly slowly using such subtle incidents to get the audience accept PreRish. What will happen in future, i don't know. But, as of now, I am not seeing the audience ditching Anu any time soon. Because, from whatever feedbacks i have from my friends and what is being seen on SNS, majority of the neutral viewers are now interested to know what is Anu's next step or how Anu's life is going to shape up next. And that will decide the fate of the show.