Setting the stage for RomYa..?????

Posted: 4 years ago

Romi-divya moments in today's episode made me feel like they are setting the stage for RomYa. Shikher now has turned completely evil unlike the grey character that he was in the beginning. I'm no more hoping for his redemption. So that makes way for another Jodi. And the way in today's episode Romi brought chocolate for Divya so that she could break her fast was cute. I would actually love to see them together. Although I am also a Shivya fan but now that seems to be going down the drain. And extension means new twists and turns. 

So what do u guys think..????? Will RomYa happen.?? 

Extension means head k hairs n pulling it 

🤣

Shivya will be there no romya 

But Shikher is more of a villain now. So Shivya also doesn't seem to be working. And now if they show that he was doing all this to help the sisters that would be completely unrealistic. 

To be honest I don’t like shivya Jodi anymore.. romya is better and plus divya doesn’t even tie rakhi to romi.. the Shergill girls want to tie him rakhi lol that was funny 

Originally posted by pritash05

To be honest I don’t like shivya Jodi anymore.. romya is better and plus divya doesn’t even tie rakhi to romi.. the Shergill girls want to tie him rakhi lol that was funny 

Shivya ended the moment shikhu became a villain. 

Divya deserves someone better.

When divya gets to know of shikhus treachery..I hope she herself kills him.

Honestly, the Shikar divya jodi never gave me that chemistry... Romi and Divya look cute... I am rooting for them... 

Romi Divya is bound to happen. 

Romi ne Teej ke jhule ko jhulaya, teej ka fast toda. Mukku is giving clear indication.

Originally posted by Sanavi

Romi Divya is bound to happen. 

Romi ne Teej ke jhule ko jhulaya, teej ka fast toda. Mukku is giving clear indication.

Yesss I feel the same. 

Yesss everything works in their favour 

I always loved RomYa..