Sanjivani 2

Juhi and Ishani performing surgeries with jewelries on?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly it's disturbing watching Ishani & Juhi performing surgeries wearing jewelries and ring on their fingers 

I am not a doctor but if there is any doctors on this forum I wanna know if it's okay for doctors to wear jewelries while doing surgery?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

But Dr juhi wearing  hand gloves. During surgery. Can jewelry come out of gloves? 

Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Believe me none of my colleagues even wear a mangalsutra in the OT when they are washed up. I saw in one of the pictures that Ishani was in her white sneakers in the OT wearing a OT gown. Who the hell allowed her to enter the OT in those shoes. She literally compromised the antiseptic environment of the OT. They should check all these little things.

arhaan26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ur not  allowed to  enter  OT  with your  perrsonal  belongings ...you  have a specific  dress  and  sleepers that is  completely sterilised  which one wears  while  entering OT.. Plz  look for these details before telecasting the episode 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No you don't wear jewellery or even your own shoes while in OT. It's a sterilised room. 

And yes gloves can get torn from the rings. All surgeons wear fitting gloves ( gloves come in varying sizes) ......the ring might just tear it.

Shows need to do a basic research before telecasting such things.

Edited by drbeth - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think these rings are personal belongings of the actors. They were not instructed to remove those by the  makers. They should be a little more sensible in these things.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think Dr juhi must have remove jewelry when she was going to do surgery  and but when she decided to come out of ot then before coming out from ot she would have again wear jewelry and then came out

hasini009 thumbnail

I read doctors not allowed to wear rings when they are performing surgery because they cant scrub their hands properly with rings on.

Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

I think Dr juhi must have remove jewelry when she was going to do surgery  and but when she decided to come out of ot then before coming out from ot she would have again wear jewelry and then came out

You could see her ring clearly in one scene where she was either putting or removing the gloves. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya exactly! Even the show Savitri Devi college and hospital which was a family drama and romance saga took these details that jewellery should not be wore by doctors in ot so Sanjeevani being purely a medical drama should do proper homework!!