Patiala Babes

Hanita OS - Suna Suna Lamha Lamha❤️💔

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys...im Writting an OS for the first time in this forum....its totally different story though charecter are same just story is different...this story is inspired from an English novel which I'm reading nowadays....if I get proper response from you all I minght post secend part also.....

Waise this story is thoda suspense type he...i know we can't imagine HanIta doing something else like wat they do in show but still I have tried to write this...guys jaisa b lage accha bura plz Bata diyo....aur if you wish k me next part likhu to wo b Bata dena.....

Happy reading guys....

Hanuman jaa Jara jakar dhaaga baand aa" said naiembi. HS and his naiembi were at the Dargah... .This was the dargah that naiembi kept on talking about to HS. She always wanted him to visit the dargah because she always went there. He couldn't refuse her request.....

HS nodded and he walked up the white marbled steps that felt warm against his feet. The wind was especially blowing and he only tied the cloth around his head tightly. He walked over to the large white walls that had hundreds of threads already tied. He took one out of his pocket and he closed his eyes and prayed while he tied the thread tightly. 

As he finished tying it, he felt a soft and warm hand brush his. He opened his eyes slowly to find a Girl standing in front of him smiling. She wore a yellow patiala suit and she had large hazel eyes. She smiled warmly and she held his gaze. He was completely lost in her. Her angelic features warmed his soul inside and out.

HS couldn't say a word. He had never seen a girl like her. She didn't say a word and she slowly took her hand off of his and tied the thread closing her eyes and praying. She was mumbling something and then she opened her eyes and smiled at him again. 

She turned around and left towards the stairs that led towards the lake on the backside of the dargah. He frowned. " Piche to koi na he to e chori k karne gayi se?" Bawali to na ho gayise yo....HS didn't know why... but he had an urge to follow her. His feet took off before he could ever think it through. 

He followed her and as he did, the wind blew harder. Her duppata was flying off her head and it flew loosely over her shoulders. Her fragrance smelt of sweet jasmine and it made his senses go crazy. He heard her sweet voice singing... " Suna Suna.. Lamha Lamha... meri rahein.. tanha tanha..."

She walked faster and he tried to catch up with her. He walked into a large area with a lake and she was no where to be found. He looked around frantically for her. He walked closer and looked around. 

He could smell her fragrance everywhere and he could feel her presence. The fragrance was blocking him from thinking straight... he was completely lost and he didn't know where he was going. Her voice was ringing in his ears. 

He walked closer to the lake and then he stepped on a slippery rock. 

He slipped and fell into the water where he hit his head on a sharp rock. HS saw blackness everywhere and he slowly closed his eyes.

*********************************************************************************************

" Hanuman bete uth..Kya ho Gaya tujhe" pleaded naiembi as she was scared for her sons life....HS lay in his naiembi's lap with people rushing out to see what was going on. HS was fortunate because an old man had seen him go into the lake and naiembi heard the commotion at the back so she rushed over because she couldn't find HS. What if that was her son?

HS slowly opened his eyes and found his naiembi's concerned and scared face. He looked around... he was blank for a second. He could still smell the jasmine and he slowly whispered, " naiembi... woh ladki... kahaan hain" 

Naiembi frowned, " Kaunsi Ladki aalahmare?" " Woh ladki naiembi...ib to manne dekha tha usne...wo to thi waha dargah me dhaga bandh rahi thi to mahre baju me...fir na Jane kathe chhru ho gayi...usne to dhundne yaha Aya me.... replied HS. Naiembi sighed, " Koi ladki nahin hain yahaan Hanuman!" " Nahin naiembi! woh yahaan hain.. maine usko- dekha tha" began Hs. 

The same old man walked over to him and knelt down....HS looked at the old man. He looked very old... snowy white beard with wise blue eyes. He knelt down beside HS and said, " Mujhe pata hain ke usne kaunsi ladki dekhi hain" 

Naiembi looked at the man questioningly, " Kaunsi ladki hain jo mere bete ko deewana kar ke chali gayii" 

The man only smiled, " Woh ladki ek haseen sa khwab hain beta" " Haseen khwab?!!" exclaimed HS with surprise. " Jis ladki ko tumne dekha hain... uska naam Babita hain..." said the old man. 

HS's eyes brightened and he sat up. " Babita?tu janese Tau Kon se wo chori??katthe hai wo??thik to hai na wo Tau??

The old man laughed, " Woh iss dunya mein nahin hain beta...kehte hain usne yahaan..issi dariya mein paanch saal pehle jaan de di thi..." 

HS looked at the old man shocked. " bawla ho Gaya se ke Tau?? Abhi to mane usko dekha....k bol Raha se Tau??" began HS 

" Woh aksar yahaan aati hain... sab log usse nahin dekh sakte... par woh jab bhi aati hain kissi ko aisa chor deti hain.. uski bhatakti hui rooh yahaan aati hain... shayad tumne uski rooh ko dekha aur mehsoos kiya hain... " said the old man.....

Hanumansingh couldn't believe it. That girl. Babita.. manne dekha usne... Yo bhrahm na tha... Par q?? Kaise.. yaha q ayi wo??? Aur manne he q dikhi wo???? 

"Beta... she only comes to certain people... and you can recognize her with her fragrance... and her sweet voice that sings only one song..." said the old man. " Aap kahaniyaan mat sunayein mere bete ko!" said naiembi... "Hume ab Jana chahiye Hanuman....

"Naiembi... woh-" began HS " Nahin.. Hanuman ek aur shabd nahi....humari madat kijiye" said Naiembi. The old man only smiled, " Yeh kahaniyaan nahin hain... sachayi hain... aur beta... shayad usse aapse koi lagao hain..." 

HS only frowned and he slowly got up. The old man got up and he said, " Khuda Hafiz" 

The old man turned around and disappeared into the tiny alleys of the large dargah. HS was trying to piece this situation out with his mind... he couldn't process it... Why was her face, fragrance and voice so haunting...? 

HS left with his naiembi towards their car and he started the car while naiembi's phone rang and she answered it. HS fixed the mirror and then he pressed the accelerator and went towards the front gates. He looked into the mirror and saw her waving at him. He shut his mind and heart... she wasn't real... only a hauntingly beautiful dream... 

He drove away leaving dust behind him...

I hope you liked it guys!!!Smiledo like and comment guys.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NYc storyline..

Plz continue it..

😍😃