Patiala Babes

Hanita OS- Second Chance

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Babita was overwhelmed with Hanuman's gesture of uniting her with her brother. She was looking at him while he lowered his eyes. It bothered her a bit why was he not looking at her. She wanted to thank him but something was stopping her still.

Pinku's arrival brought more fun and color to festival of Rakshabandhan as Babita tied him rakhi and finally broke her fast. There was a family reunion with Minnie's cousin also arriving and Minnie tying rakhi to her brother. Everyone was busy chatting and reminiscing old memories when life was much simpler. Minnie was laughing at childhood antics of her babes and her Pinku Mama as Pinku narrated them those precious little memories..

Babita looked around to see where he was.. He was standing in the corner of the room watching them over with a smile on his face that reached perfectly in his eyes. Their eyes met as she quietly thanked him with those gentle warm eyes filled with tears.. He acknowledged her thanks with closing of his eyes and that gentle nod..

There was so much to say.. Babita was feeling restless in the night but why was he not talking.. He has not still apologized for his rude behavior that night.. and then even if she was not speaking to him... why was he not making any effort to do the same.. She was alone in his veranda , he was still not home. Minnie was already in her bed tired from day's event , she had asked her mother to come and sleep but her babes had been in another world of her own.. There was door bell and she opened without much delay as if standing right at door. He was there , they both remembered last time they were in that situation. It was a painful memory for both , some words said.. two hearts broken.. and thus a week's long silence.. Storm had passed them but still wounds were yet to be healed. She quietly gave way to him as he entered and closed the door behind him.  He saw that plate of food on his table as she was slowly going back to her room.. Her silence was killing him.. Yes he told Naem Bi that he didn't care much but he knew inside how hard it was to bear this silence when they had so much inside them ripping them apart. Minnie's question in the morning about how will he handle if she was to leave his life.. still haunting him in strange ways..

Kiraydaarniji .. He uttered those words stopping her middle way..

She turned around to look at him as he got near to her.

Mhari baatein itni chub gayi aapko..  Jaanta hu bahot dil dukhaya aapka.. aapse pehle bhi keh chuka hu.. ki aap daant liya karo..saza de diya karo.. par rutha na karo aise.. jab ek dum se chup ho jaati ho na aap.. seh nhi paata main..

Ek sorry nhi kaha gaya aapse.. Aur mere roothne par mujhse rooth gaye.. Babita had complaints of her own.. ofcourse they were accompanied with lot of tears from those eyes.. as she wiped them from her dupatta..

haan dukhaya dil aapne bahot.. kabhi apna samjha hota toh aise dur na karte aap.. Hanuman was left confused as her crying increased making him more restless..

Arey arey aap .. mhari baat toh suniye...  He tried calming her down.. by gently placing his hands on her shoulder.. making her sit on sofa gently.. He gave her handkerchief to wipe her tears ..as she continued her complaints to him.. She carried on how hurt she was when she was just concerned for him and he brutally tarnished their relationship.. His words had hurt her so deep , he didn't realise it earlier..but he was glad that Atleast she was letting it all out.. Her complaints , taunts to him made him feel better that night.. He wanted her to go on and on..  Complaints continued bit longer but it brought a smile on hanuman's face.. as he watched her like a small kid complaining to him about how confused he has made her all this while about their relationship.. what is she to him..and what rights she has over him..  She caught him smiling as she wiped her tears ..

Aap has rahe hain.. aapko maza aa rha hain.. yaha main itna kuch kahi ja rhi hu.. aur aap bas muskura rahe hain..  Babita complained in a child like manner.. as hanuman wiped her tears with gentle touches..

It was first time she was actually talking about their relationship that openly to him.. How can he explain to her what she means to him.. if he has to..  Some things only eyes can convey at times.. He knew exactly how hurt she was.. but didn't she know that he was hurting along with her.. She had a long way to understand that depth of love inside him..

His eyes had so much love for her that made her blush.. She remembered what Poonam had told her previous night.. Was life giving her a second chance , Was it that love she never experienced before in her life. Yes he never confessed but did she needed his words to be sure of his love. She was already drawn to his true love for her, his unconditional love of a father to her daughter, his standing by her side always like a rock .. But What if she could never provide him love that he deserves .. like his Imarti had given.. Thinking about that she got to leave when her eyes caught that photo on wall.. His past.. His beautiful past.. love that he already experienced.. was it something that she could ever fill his life with...

When Babita looked at that photo on wall, Hanuman understood what she was feeling ..as he got up and moved towards her.

Imarti Imarti thi.. He continued from where they had left that night.. when that distance had crept up..

Par aap Babita ji hain.. Mhari daughter ki mother.. Mhari kirayedarniji.. Mhari dost.. woh kehte hain friend.. Aapki jagah alag hain.. mhare ghar mein.. mhare dil mein... he choked as he said it .. those words made her close her eyes..as she turned around .. and went to his and Imarti's photo.. wiped dust of it.. and caressed her gently.. There was another photo lying around.. which Hanuman didn't notice as Babita had kept on his dressing table that evening.. She put that photo on his wall..

They were his family .. Something she accepted long back..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful written and catches the essence of these two lost lovebirds

They need a push to get together, maybe a jealousy track.

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Beautiful written and catches the essence of these two lost lovebirds

They need a push to get together, maybe a jealousy track.

Thank you for liking it and your comments😊.Lets see how they go about in show

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

She was restless and so affected when he did not talk to her.

This is the first parellal - He stood at a distance and observed how happy she was like she did when Chautala Saab had come over. 

She waited for him 

Here comes the second one - She opened the door and everything began from where it ended. It reminded them of that hurting night. 

Babita complained and cried like a child - Whenever I see her I feel she is the same seventeen year old girl with many dreams, hopes and expectations who got married to Ashok. Her heart is not able to outgrow that naveity and innocence. 

The third parellal - Her desires were buried deep down as she took up the roles of a daughter in law and a mother. She kept waiting for Ashok but he did not come for her. Her waiting for worth it today because Hanuman came back home to her. 

I can actually imagine Hanumaan being so happy that daughter ki mother is pouring her heart out in front of him. A sincere conversation is all what they need. 

You know when Hanuman talked to Minnie, Chautala Saab and Naeem Bi about being okay with being single ... I could see it in his eyes that he is hurting with the idea that Babita might leave him. All he needs her to do is take the first baby step towards him. 

"Imarti Imarti thi" to "Aap Babita ji ho" is a beautiful transition. She needs that kind of emotional security. Hanumaan always declares his feelings in his signature dhai ki si style but finds it difficult to talk about it ... It'll be nice to see him talking. 

I loved the story. 🤗

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

She was restless and so affected when he did not talk to her.

This is the first parellal - He stood at a distance and observed how happy she was like she did when Chautala Saab had come over. 

She waited for him 

Here comes the second one - She opened the door and everything began from where it ended. It reminded them of that hurting night. 

Babita complained and cried like a child - Whenever I see her I feel she is the same seventeen year old girl with many dreams, hopes and expectations who got married to Ashok. Her heart is not able to outgrow that naveity and innocence. 

The third parellal - Her desires were buried deep down as she took up the roles of a daughter in law and a mother. She kept waiting for Ashok but he did not come for her. Her waiting for worth it today because Hanuman came back home to her. 

I can actually imagine Hanumaan being so happy that daughter ki mother is pouring her heart out in front of him. A sincere conversation is all what they need. 

You know when Hanuman talked to Minnie, Chautala Saab and Naeem Bi about being okay with being single ... I could see it in his eyes that he is hurting with the idea that Babita might leave him. All he needs her to do is take the first baby step towards him. 

"Imarti Imarti thi" to "Aap Babita ji ho" is a beautiful transition. She needs that kind of emotional security. Hanumaan always declares his feelings in his signature dhai ki si style but finds it difficult to talk about it ... It'll be nice to see him talking. 

I loved the story. 🤗

Aww thank you so much for such a comment , as a writer it is really heart warming to read such a comment ..🤗

I also see Babita as a child woman.. Hanuman in comparison has seen much worse in life. Babita has experienced a big setback in her life but her growth from it is still in initial stages. Babita also needs to learn about love ..Hanuman is experienced one. I wanted to complete his sentence to her that Imarti Imarti thi ..Babita doesn't have to fill her void.. she has her own space..

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Aww thank you so much for such a comment , as a writer it is really heart warming to read such a comment ..🤗

I also see Babita as a child woman.. Hanuman in comparison has seen much worse in life. Babita has experienced a big setback in her life but her growth from it is still in initial stages. Babita also needs to learn about love ..Hanuman is experienced one. I wanted to complete his sentence to her that Imarti Imarti thi ..Babita doesn't have to fill her void.. she has her own space..

Hugs 🤗

Babita has always lived in a very protective environment. She was always told what to do ... So she never made a decision for herself. It is now with Hanumaan and Minnie by her side she has the freedom and is mustering confidence to go after what she wants ... I am so curious to see how Hanuman makes her fall in love with him ... This is going to be a different journey for her. Having lived like herself for almost 35 years ... I feel we should give her time to evolve and transform into her self. 

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was such a pleasure to read! Thank you for writing it! ❤️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Very well written, and perfectly captures the pulse of the current track.

Communication is the key - it's not for nothing that they say so. 

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Hugs 🤗

Babita has always lived in a very protective environment. She was always told what to do ... So she never made a decision for herself. It is now with Hanumaan and Minnie by her side she has the freedom and is mustering confidence to go after what she wants ... I am so curious to see how Hanuman makes her fall in love with him ... This is going to be a different journey for her. Having lived like herself for almost 35 years ... I feel we should give her time to evolve and transform into her self. 

🤗

Yes it will be her journey , her desires..as a wife.. exploring herself in process, growing in that process.It will be interesting to watch 😊

Edited by riti4u - 4 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_MD

This was such a pleasure to read! Thank you for writing it! ❤️

Thank you dear for liking it❤️😊