Humnava Mere -My Love (Prerish ff) Last Part(page-9) *26/06/2020* ~Com - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

I love it especially the confrontation an the I love yous. Please update soon 

Posted: 4 years ago

Nice story

Continue soon

Posted: 3 years ago

✍ Last Part ✍

Prerana was running around the room to get ready as today they are going to Durga Maa for puja as it was Navaratri it has been three months since she delivered their son who was now the apple of his father's eye sometimes even she feels jealous seeing them loving each other more than her and Kukki for which Rishab teased her saying that their daughter Kukki loves her more than him for which Prerana laughs.

She wore white saree with a large red border in Bengali style, her hair was parted in the middle where she left her maang empty along with her neck, wore bangles full along with anklets and Kamar bandh with medium bindi looking beautiful, modern yet traditional and she was busy getting ready while Rishab who just then entered along with their son who is sleeping his arms stopped at the threshold of their room looking at her as she was looking gorgeous and sexy make him feel the desire to ravish her with passion and not to allow her out of the room for the day and just then Prerana looked up and her eyes were locked with his making her difficult to breathe as she can sense the raw desire in his eyes.

"Rishab, " Prerana whispered shyly and looked down and he walked towards their bed placed their son on it by covering both sides with pillows and moved towards her.

"Prerana, " Rishab called her placing his palm sensuously on her back moving it so that he can tie the Dori which she was unable to.

"Rishab," She whispered his name while she was shivering due to his ministrations who was busy placing wet kisses on her shoulders, back and face while his hands were clutching her waist where he was making circles slowly.

"Thank you for coming in my life and give me a chance to have a happy life with laughter, happiness and most importantly love, Jaan" Rishab confessed kissing her on the forehead while she shook her head knowing that from the day they have confessed their love for each other, he made sure that she knows how much he loves her and thankful that she chose him over Anurag by saying I Love You at least twice a day for a man who doesn't know how to express his emotions and feelings.

"I Love You Rishab for teaching me how to love a person, his to stand for ourselves and most importantly gifting me a wonderful family who loves me so much that they can't even bear a single scratch on me, " Prerana said kissing him on his cheek which has become now routine where he needs a good morning kiss on his lips to wake up, wants a peck while he goes to the office and he kisses her forehead while going to the office which is a promise filled saying that he will return back to his family safe. They pulled apart when they heard a knock on the door and they turned around to see Kukki standing near door grinning and once Prerana sat on her knees and Kukki ran and hugged her mother tightly kissing her on the cheek with a grin and this was reciprocated by Prerana too which made Rishab grin.

"Rishab, we need to go down, I think by now everyone would have gathered near Durga Maa, " Prerana said standing up and taking Kukki's hand in hers.

"Yes, we need to leave Maa said that she will reach by 9:00 along with Shivani, " Rishab said taking their son who has now woken up was playing with his father's shirt button as it is a wonder for a baby.

Four of them came down while Basus was glaring at them whole Veena and Shivani was talking with other guests and everyone looked up to four of them coming who was looking like a happy family love in their eyes and smile on their lips.

They came down and Prerana moved towards Mohini Basu who was glaring at her with hate which she ignored royally and stood in front of her looking straight into Mohini Basu's eyes.

"Mrs Basu, you and your family need to vacate Basu Baadi in an hour as this property completely belongs to us Bajaj's," Prerana said handing Nivedita the property documents which states the same and it was signed by each one of the Basu unknown to them.

"We never transferred our property to you people them how come you can claim it ad yours?" Anupam asked and Prerana smirked looking at him.

"The same way how Mr Anurag Basu Claimed Bajaj Mansion which was home to my daughter and a memoir to my husband which was filled with laughter, love and most importantly filled with memories of his parents and his sister whom he lost because of you in-law family, " Prerana replied.

"Prerana, you are doing wrong and how did you get our signs on the documents when we don't remember signing any of these type of document?" Nivedita asked and Prerana tilted her head and answered.

"The way Moloy Basu used Raghav, driver of Mr Bajaj's father to kill his family, the same way I used Arun, your P.A to get the needful," Prerana answered smirking while Rishab along with others looking at her with wide eyes.

"You are cruel Prerana, how can you do this, you know how much this house means to us, how can you do this when you love me, " Anurag asked.

"I have already told you but no problem but once again I will spell for you, I DON'T LOVE YOU, Mr Anurag Basu, You are a faded page of my life which doesn't have any more place in my present or future, so you better understand this and now I love my husband and father of my children Rishab Bajaj," Prerana said and Anurag looked at her with anger.

"Prerana, You mat love me but I will make sure that you and your husband will pay for what you did or will do to my family and me, " Anurag warned her and now this made Rishab angry because until he was silent because he was enjoying his wife's lioness character but someone threatening his wife means it is their end.

"Stop right there Mr Basu, don't even think of doing something because for that you need to have a spine which is missing in you and as for harming her or my children then you need to cross which I will make damn sure that is impenetrable," Rishab warned him seriously.

"Relax Mr Bajaj, to do something they need to be outside, I have arranged something for them and I think this lifetime is also will be short for them to repent," Prerana said and Rishab along with others looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean by that Mrs Bajaj?" Rishab asked and just then Mr Mehra along with Police entered inside which confused everyone else even more.

"Mam, as you asked I have collected each and every proof from the detective you have hired and submitted in the court and it has given its verdict and it cannot be appealed in any higher court, and Police is here to arrest them," Mehra said and Prerana's smirk grew even more and in all this Shivani took Kukki and baby to the garden at the back so that they will be far from the negative impact of this.

"Thank you, Mr Mehra, for the help you did, " Prerana and said turned towards everyone else.

"You asked me What I mean Mr Bajaj here is the answer to it, " Prerana said and it was a video where it was showing how along with Anupam, Anurag was exporting and importing drugs and gold to other countries illegally under the name of Publication from last four years as it was going under loss which left Nivedita and Mohini Basu along with Moloy Basu in shock.

"What is all this Onu, how can you? That publication house was your Baba's dream," Mohini shouted at her son.

"Stop this drama, Mrs Basu, we had enough of this all these days, now Inspector here are the two out four culprits, please arrest them, " Prerana said and Inspector handcuffed Anurag and Anupam warning them that if they try to run from here or prison there are orders of the shoot at sight on them and he will do it.

"Mam, we need to arrest Mr and Mrs Basu to for killing Mr Rehaan Bajaj and his wife Siya Bajaj along with their 10-year-old daughter Sanjana Bajaj as per the court orders," Inspector said.

"Go ahead Inspector no one will stop you from doing that, in fact, we want peace in our lives and it is better if their shadows will leave from our lives," Prerana said and Inspector dragged all the culprits from there leaving Tapur and Nivedita who looked in pain, anger and lost at their family but they, at last, left Basu Badi with a heavy heart knowing they don't have anything or anyone else left for them here to call as a family anymore.

"Thank you Prerana," Rishab said looking at her with love and thankfulness.

"I already told you that night when we had our son that I'm your better-half and as your love, I have right in getting revenge too but you wanted to drop it because you didn't want to risk us three lives but as you wife, I did what I had to do, " Prerana said with a smile.

"Now that chapter is closed forever in our lives, Shall we name our Son, Mrs Bajaj, my Prince needs a name you know?" Rishab teased her.

"I know Mr Bajaj, so do you have any name in your mind which you like to name?" Prerana asked him.

"No, but I wanted to name him which will start with R in our family on both sides his grandfathers' names start with R as well as mine too, " Rishab said and Prerana and Kukki looked at each other grinning.

"Well, I and my daughter found a name and we hope you like it, we chose the name Rishan Rishab Bajaj, " Prerana said the name and everyone looked at her in surprise.

"I love the name Mrs Bajaj and it starts with R along with that it rhymes with my name too," Rishab said and they named the baby boy as Rishan.

Later Rishab and Prerana did Puja of Durga Maa this year along with their Daughter and New Namely Son Rishan as a family and once Aarti was finished Prerana asked Kukki to stand with her Nani Maa and handed her son Shivani and took Rishab's palm and made him walk towards Durga Maa Idol while he looked at her in confusion.

"What happened Mrs Bajaj? Do you want to say something?" Rishab asked and Prerana looked at him before extending her closed palm towards him and opened it and he only saw mangal sutra and sindoor.

"I want you to make me wear this with all your heart and soul and make yours once again because when we married last time, it was a deal in which we took part unwillingly and but now I want to start everything fresh," Prerana said and Rishab looked at her in eyes with love and happiness and made her wear Sindoor and MangalSutra.

"There is no life without you, I can't live without you or can't even endure it. I can't describe to you What I go through when you are not with me, I don't want to and I'm not willing to endure it when you are separated from me, I want to melt in you while I submerge from you. You are on the papers of my heart and all it desires you and all I ask from God in every moment is you and I can't accept someone else as mine and never be upset with me because I can't bear it, Thank you for coming in my life and teaching how to love, how to respect oneself and stand for themselves, giving two beautiful gifts in the form of our daughter and a son and Thank You for being my TRUE LOVE, HUMNAVA MERE, " Prerana confessed kissing him on his forehead while he was stunned for few minutes before he cupped her face in his palms.

"You were my dream when I tied a knot with you but became my reality when you accepted me, you were the restlessness in the heart when you were with him but became my peace when you gave me a chance to be with you and spend rest of our lives as a man and wife. Now wherever I go I find you yet you always will be in front of me you became my companion as we started married life as parents to Kukki, you became my friend when you took initiative to know what caused the 14-year-old boy to turn a ruthless, aloof and arrogant person, you became my partner when you said you wanted to give me, yourself and mostly us a chance and you became my SOULMATE when you confessed that you love me and I can't describe what my feelings were then but now all I can say is I LOVE YOU PRERANA RISHAB BAJAJ, You came as an Angel in mine and Kukki's and while coming brought another Angel in the form of our son Rishan and I will always be thankful for that and as you said you are true HUMNAVA MERE, " Rishab said and took her in a hug and just then Sharma's joined them as a family and photographed captured the candid moment in his camera.

They met as strangers where one was desperate to give the mother's love to his daughter while the other was desperate to save her first love who never trusted or respected her. These two were tied in a knot and as time passed the quarrelled but slowly started to understand each other and slowly they changed from friends to true soulmates.

They know they are going to face many up and downs in future but they also knew this until they are together no one or nothing can separate.

P.S: Hey Guys, I'm really sorry that I vanished from the forum so suddenly but due to personal problems I couldn't be in touch with it.

Here is the last part of "Humnava Mere" and I hope it is good.

Let me know through Comments and Vote.

Love 🙂😊
Ruhi💓

Superb ending 

Thanks a lot for writing 

The happily ever after❤️

The sweet moment between them in the starting❤️

Mrs. Prerna Rishabh took revenge on Basus on his behalf😈😎

I love her for that.

He wanted to forget his revenge as he has a family now, but she didn't want to.

Rishan Rishabh Bajaj

They married again
A perfect end for a wonderful story❤️

Nice to see justice being served finally.... A wonderful story with a beautiful ending.... 👏👏

From last night I have started to read this story. It was just amazing through out the all upddate. Amazing synchronization..jjust love every character portals....ur words .n character shaping. Ending part was just amazing...please keep writing more.. Will Wai for ur next story with new theme..all the best n be happy ❤

Awesome......I like the theme of your story. It has brought a solid message that no one can change. Yes. We love a person (girl or boy) whole heatedly, as our life, as the first ever love what we found through out our life. 

However, there are lots of turning points in life. We have to take strong decisions for bringing happiness to others. We have to dump our love and chose a person to get married. We should move on with the person chosen as an our life partner making our past as a memory, past is keeping aside. Then, we have to build up our world with that person.....we start to love him/her, think him/her as our world, treat them, protect them.....spend whole life with them. We can fight against whole world to protect the person married. 

The essence of your story is heart-warming. Thank you for your hard work and make us entertained. Keep writing!!!!🤗🤗🤗         

AWSOMMMMEEEEEE! This was such a lovely story, I am so happy to see a strong Prerna in full Mrs. Bajaj avatar... it is always amazing to see her be kickass with her husband's support. Rishabh is such a lovely man, I just loved him and Anurag is spineless as every, idiot and disillusioned with his repeated chant of 'You love me Prerna'... Loved the cute family moments though I missed bit of more PreRish romance maybe, I would love an epilogue with PreRish romantic moments and a leap maybe... it would be nice to see Prerna has babies of Rishabh, maybe adorable twins boys in future...definitely love to see that...

Amazing story, hoping for an epilogue...