Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello 😘 this is os is such a feel good OS. I wish it happens so in the show. What a way to end the day  lovely OS. ♥️❤️

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Hello 😘 this is os is such a feel good OS. I wish it happens so in the show. What a way to end the day  lovely OS. ♥️❤️

Hey thank you so much dear 🙂

Your comment always makes me happy...  🤗

My name is Niki, may I know yours MisHumptyDumpty? 🙂 

And just out of curiosity, do you always end your day with my OS? 😉

Originally posted by luvzindagi

Hey thank you so much dear 🙂--- you deserve all love and hugs feeling lazy or else would have POSTED some gifs reciprocating the same. 

Your comment always makes me happy...  🤗 ---- oh I am so glad that they do. I love your work I told you that day that I ended up reading most of your works!❤️♥️

My name is Niki, may I know yours MisHumptyDumpty? 🙂  ----- I am Ankie. You can call me whatever you feel like HD Humpty  Dumpty Ankie WaqtZaya Zaya Waqt kuch bhi 🤣

And just out of curiosity, do you always end your day with my OS? 😉 ------ if you give me a chance then i would love to end all my days with your new os. 365/7 😎 ❤️ 🤗

Oh.. this is so sweet. Unfortunately, Maasi and Tanvi track will not end so soon. Hey, but we can dream! Prerna coming to her senses and realising the gem that's bajaj. This is my dream.

Thank you so much for writing this

This is a sweet story. A heart to heart conversation between the couple. He started trusting her even after all his past. I like how she accepted him as her husband now and trying to move on from her past. She is not pregnant. I loved the ending, both running hand in hand to avoid getting drenched in rain.

Wow... This is so lovely ❤️

Beautiful.bahut achcha el baat to clear hua is os se Ki prerna na super concave tummy Ki asli raj keya hai😝. Thanks .do write more,.

Thank you so much Ankie 😘

I will try to write as much as I can... But my college is starting from monday so can't promise as regular stories as of now

I am really flattered that you like my stories ☺

Thanks for the encouragement and support 🙂

Love you🤗