Kumkum Bhagya

Alia 2.0 a.k.a Choti Chudail

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rhea is seriously getting on my nerves. She even treats her friends like trash. And who would ask the guy they are in love with to fall in love with another girl? She is too spoiled for her own good. She is daddy's self entitled snob princess and I presume Aliya sent a lot of time with Rhea rather than her own son Aryan because Aryan didn't turn out like Aliya. He has all the good genes from Purab and our dear Buji worshipper is turning out to be even worse than Aliya. She is going to put Aliya to shame at the rate at which she is committing crimes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by-siarocks007

Rhea is seriously getting on my nerves. She even treats her friends like trash. And who would ask the guy they are in love with to fall in love with another girl? She is too spoiled for her own good. She is daddy's self entitled snob princess and I presume Aliya sent a lot of time with Rhea rather than her own son Aryan because Aryan didn't turn out like Aliya. He has all the good genes from Purab and our dear Buji worshipper is turning out to be even worse than Aliya. She is going to put Aliya to shame at the rate at which she is committing crimes. 

Yes! I can see rhea being even worse than aliya. Already at this young age she's so heartless and manipulative then with time she'll become far more despicable quite easily. I was surprised when they showed rhea trashing her friend by calling her of a lower class and insulting her, but at the same time I wasn't surprised. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm disgusted by Rhea. Prachi toh Prachi hai, but this girl didn't even spare her own friends. I won't be surprised if everyone leaves her. But even then she won't realize her mistakes as her precious Buji will be with her and instigating her even further. ðŸ˜³

Miss-Behave thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-asmaanixx

I'm disgusted by Rhea. Prachi toh Prachi hai, but this girl didn't even spare her own friends. I won't be surprised if everyone leaves her. But even then she won't realize her mistakes as her precious Buji will be with her and instigating her even further. ðŸ˜³

Yes! Would be nice if she becomes friendless and her popularity at college declines to bring her ego down.

asmaanixx thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-sammy17

Yes! Would be nice if she becomes friendless and her popularity at college declines to bring her ego down.

Even then she'll find a way to put the blame all on Prachi and try to get back at her. 😒

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Even then she'll find a way to put the blame all on Prachi and try to get back at her. 😒

Well it would be prachi's fault... because people would see prachi is better than rhea and rhea is a failure of a human creation by god in comparison to prachi, so rhea would curse prachi for being so perfect and making her look like trash in comparison. ðŸ¤£

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ExACtly whatever happens in her life  she always blame prachi for it. She has, had nd nor will accept her mistakes. This girl doesn't deserve parents like abhigya nor sisters like prachi nd kaira. Once abhigya reunite then also she will be against prachi nd always will makes plans against her by crossing all her limits. She wants only one thing all should only pamper nd love her only. She doesn't want anyone to love or like even giving attention to prachi or someone else more than her. One thing is sure prachi will suffer a lot because of this little devil. If she tries to change herself then our big devil aliya will not let her. Have no expections from her. She is just a spoilt brat. I think in future we can only see kaira nd prachi bonding as sisters come friends. Then also Rhea will have 200% jealously with kaira also. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Deepidj

ExACtly whatever happens in her life  she always blame prachi for it. She has, had nd nor will accept her mistakes. This girl doesn't deserve parents like abhigya nor sisters like prachi nd kaira. Once abhigya reunite then also she will be against prachi nd always will makes plans against her by crossing all her limits. She wants only one thing all should only pamper nd love her only. She doesn't want anyone to love or like even giving attention to prachi or someone else more than her. One thing is sure prachi will suffer a lot because of this little devil. If she tries to change herself then our big devil aliya will not let her. Have no expections from her. She is just a spoilt brat. I think in future we can only see kaira nd prachi bonding as sisters come friends. Then also Rhea will have 200% jealously with kaira also. 

I think it will be ages before they bring in kiara. If she hates prachi for the attention she gets, wouldn't she hate kiara too? ðŸ¤”

asmaanixx thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Deepidj

How many more limits can she cross?? She has already attacked Prachi on so many different levels. The only thing left is involving her in some sort of sex scandal. ðŸ˜•

There are some moments that make me feel like Rhea has the potential of being good. She just needs the right kind of guidance. But like you said, because of Aliya, that potential is squandered.

asmaanixx thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-sammy17

I think it will be ages before they bring in kiara. If she hates prachi for the attention she gets, wouldn't she hate kiara too? ðŸ¤”

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Rhea one day. ðŸ¤£

Related image