Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish OS : A Crude Criminal And His Unscrupulous Belle!!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys,

I am back with my third one shot on PreRish.... But before you read it a note from my end, this OS of mine has nothing to do with the show or its plot..The one shot is of complete different genre.. Have fun reading this different take of Prerna and Rishabh...šŸ˜ƒ

PreRish OS :  "A Crude Criminal And His Unscrupulous Belle"

Somewhere In The Heart Of Netherlands In The Southern Caribbean Sea Was Situated The Island Of Arubaā€¦The Air Was Lulled With A Silence, It Was A Regular Feature On This Island, Which Was Far Away From The Busy And Polluted Lives Of People Living In Todayā€™s Fast Moving Worldā€¦

But The Scene There Was Different; The People Who Were Here, Were Either On A Holiday Or They Were The Local Inhabitants, So Rich That They Need Not Lift A Finger To Work. Walking Down The Road, There Was A ā€˜Cafeā€™, By The Looks Of It, It Was Like The ā€˜Cafe Owner And Workers Had A Very Busy Day, Serving Their Customersā€¦.

As I Enter The Cafe, The First Thing That Catches My Attention Is A Lone Woman Walking Around The CafĆ©  Lost In Her Own Thoughts, Though I ā€˜Am At The Cafe To Get Myself A Cup Of Hot Steaming Coffee, I Just Canā€™t Stop Observing Her. 

(Focus Shift To The Woman)

The Woman Lit Her Cigarette And Sat Down In Her Chair. It Was Nice To Get Away For A While. A CafĆ© On A Secluded Island Was The Perfect Place To Be Away From All The Office Politics. Suddenly, Her Phone Rang, Cursing The Caller, She Picked It Up Without Looking At The Caller Id, "Hello?", And She Heard A Familiar Voice From The Other End. But Before She Could Respond, Two Hands Clasped Her Shoulders From Behind And As She Turned Around To Look Who It Was, The Call Got Disconnectedā€¦ The Woman Turned Around With A Frown On Her Face, A Man Was Grinningly Looking At Herā€¦ The Woman Did Not Smile At Him But In A Very Stern Voice Says: - You Are Lateā€¦.

The Man Tries To Impress The Woman With Dimple Smile, Says : Sorry Love, I Just Got Stuck With Mr. Brindil On My Way.. And You Know How He Is Rightā€¦.

The Woman : Ya Yaā€¦  Mr. Nosy, [Referring To Brindil], Is Really Irritating At Times; I Tell You We Have Such Irritating Neighbours ā€¦.

The Man : Yes Dear, But We Have To Put Up With The Irritating Neighbours, You Know How Important It Is For Us To Have Alibis, If We Ever Get Caughtā€¦

The Woman : Thatā€™s Ironically True.. And By The Way, Your Friend, Abhi, Called Sometime Back, He Said ā€œMission Accomplishedā€ā€¦. The Woman Had The Widest Grin On Her Faceā€¦

The Man Obviously Looked Excited.., He Lifted Woman So High In The Air, She Was High Aboveā€¦ He Was Expressing His Happiness And The Woman Was Squealing In Delight, After The Coupleā€™s Excitement Calmed Down, The Man Pulled The Woman Roughly Into His Armsā€¦

(Seeing This, I Got More Curious To Know What Was It About The Man And Woman And What Made Them So Happyā€¦ The Cafe Was Nearly Empty,  There Were Only Two Parties In The CafĆ© At That Hour; I, Who Was Observing Them And They. Who Seemed To Have All The Time In The World. The Couple, As They Relaxed, Sat Down, And I Was Sitting Right Opposite To Them I Could See And Their Whispers Audible Enoughā€¦

The Man : Sona, Just Tell Me Whatever You Just Said Is True..

The Woman : Shhhhhā€¦ Yes, Abhi Said That Our  Mission Was Successful And Before You Ask Me About The Rest Of The Conversation, Let Me Tell You, The Call Got Cut Because You Startled Me Clasping Me From Behindā€¦.  And Remember I Am Not ā€˜ Sonakshi Kapoorā€™ Anymore, I Am, ā€˜Prerna Bajajā€™,  Rishabh Bajajā€™s Wife And That Is You ā€˜Shauryaā€™, Your Priyu Nowā€¦

The Man : Sweetheart Now Please Remember That I Am  Rishabh Bajaj And Not ā€˜Shaurya Malikā€™ Anymoreā€¦ Just Like ā€˜ Sonakshi Kapoorā€™ Died Exactly Eight Months Back, The Very Day ā€˜Shaurya Malikā€™ Also Died In The Same Accidentā€¦.

Though We Were Dead And Out With New Identities For 8 Months, It Is Today That The Court Of Legislature,  And  The Special Judiciary, New York Have Finally Accepted That, 8 Months Ago When ā€˜Shaurya Malik Kidnapped  Sonakshi Kapoor, On That Very Day They Met With A Tragic Accident Which Led To Their Fatal End, Though The Prosecutor Had Tried To Build A Case Saying That ā€˜ Sonakshi Kapoor, Was Killed By Shaurya Malikā€™, Her Death Is A Murder And The Insurance Company Need Not Pay The Money To The Nomineeā€¦

But The Defender And The Nominee, ā€˜Ms. Shivani Kapoorā€™, Knew What She Was Doing And After Fighting The Case For Nearly 8 Months, Shivani Has Achieved What Was Rightfully Hers And Yoursā€¦

Prerna :  Rishabh, Shhhā€¦ There Are Many People Hereā€¦.       

Prerna : Itā€™s Ok Darlingā€¦ And People Here Are Not Fluent With English, Donā€™t Worry No One Will Know That, We Have Played The Biggest Gamble With Our Lives And Today We Are Victoriousā€¦.

Prerna : Yes Rishuā€¦ Yes We Played The Biggest Gamble, But Today It Has Paid Us Offā€¦. I Still Remember How All This Started Ten Months Backā€¦.

I Was Sitting On My Table And My Ears Glued To Their Story. I Was More Intrigued To Listen What Actually It Was About.. It Was Nothing Less Than An Exciting Mysterious Roller Coaster Ride For Me, The More I Listened To The Two Strangers  Rishabh Bajaj And Prerna Bajaj,  The More I Wanted To Know...

Ten Months Agoā€¦.

Sonakshi Kapoor, A, Rich, Famous, And Haughty, 29 Year Old, Was Sitting In Her Lawyers Chamber Very Disturbed In One Of The Busiest Cities In The World, Manhattanā€¦ She Was The Daughter Of  Lord Maheshkapoorā€¦ He Was One Of The Most Influential Men In Usa..

People Envied The Riches Of The Lord..  Mahesh Kapoor Passed Away Three Months Back And Now People Who Saw  Sonakshi Kapoor Had Only One Thought Running In Their Heads That Sonakshi Kapoor, Born To Such An Influential Person Now Would Enjoy All Her Deceased Fatherā€™s Riches Along With Her Sibling, Shivani Kapoor..

But What The World Didnā€™t Know Was Lord Mahesh Kapoor, Assumed To Be So Rich, Was Not Left With Any Riches, All Their Property And Riches Were Mortgaged, He Had A Huge Amount To Pay To His Debtorsā€¦

Sonakshi Had Known About All Her Fatherā€™s Dealings When He Passed Away, That Particular Day Sitting In Her Chamber Sonakshi Had Received A Legal Document Which Stated That Their Palatial Mansion Was Going To Be Auctioned To Pay The Debtors. The Document Also Stated That Sonakshi Kapoor And Shivani Kapoor Should Have To Leave The Mansion Soonā€¦

Sonakshi, Though Had Won A Case Earlier In The Morning Was Low On Spirits.. The Door Of The Chamber Opened And A Very Beautiful Lady Around 26 Years Came Inā€¦.

The Girl : Heyy Sonaā€¦

Sonakshi Gives The Girl A Weak Smile And Says A Small Helloā€¦ The Girl Keeps Blabbering About How Happy She Is That Sonakshi Has Won Her 25th Case In A Row.. She Goes Onto Say How Happy She Is That Sonakshi Has Not Lost A Case Till Dateā€¦ Well Anybody Would Be Happy If Their Sister Was One Of The Most Influential, Famous Lawyers In New Yorkā€¦ Yes, The Girl Was ā€˜Shivani Kapoorā€™ Sonakshi Kapoorā€™ Sisterā€¦

She Generally Bought A Smile To Sonakshi Face But That Day, Shivaniā€™s Blabbering Irked Herā€¦ And Sonakshi Screamed : Will You Please Shut Up Shivani.. Shivaniā€™s Talks Come To A Halt; She Immediately Knew That Something Was Not Rightā€¦ Shivani Waited For Sona To Cool Down And Then She In A Calm Voice Asked Her What The Matter Was.. Shivani Was Sonakshiā€™s Solace, Sonakshi, In A Very Low Timid Voice Narrated To Shivani What Has Been Happening For The Past 3 Months, By The End Of It, Both The Sisters Were Just Exchanging Blank Staresā€¦

Shivani Was Confusedā€¦ While Sonakshi, Being The Elder Sibling Had Started To Run Her Brain To Find A Solution.. And Finally She Has An Idea.. Sonakshi Told Shivani That The First Thing She Would Do Is Apply For A Stay Order Against The Auction, So That They Can Buy Some Timeā€¦ 

Sonakshi Then Explained To Shivani Her Actual Plan Which She Wanted To Execute After Postponing The Auction Process... Shivani Was Shocked When Sonakshi Told Her What She Had Chalked; It Was Indeed A ā€œPlan.ā€ Initially Tensed And Wary, When Sonakshi Explained To Her That It Was The Only Way They Can Save Their Skins, Shivani Agreed To Itā€¦

Both Started Sketching Their Next Course Of Action.. And They Both Knew Their Next Step Would Be To Hire ā€˜Shaurya Malikā€™ A Famous Person, Who Has Been In News For All The Wrong Reasonsā€¦

ā€˜Shaurya Malikā€™ ,35, Was A ā€œCriminal For Hireā€ā€¦ He Was Known As The ā€œIntelligent Rascalā€ Had He Put His Intelligence And Genius To Use For The Right Reasons, He Would Have Been The Most Powerful Guy In The United States Of America. Strangely, ā€˜Shaurya Malikā€™ Preferred To Earn His Millions By All The Wrong Meansā€¦ ā€˜Shaurya Malikā€™ Though Was So Notorious, Never Has Anyone Seen Him, Whenever He Committed A Crime, He Escaped Unharmed, Even If People Spotted Him All They Could See Were His Expressive Eyes In His Mask..

He Had Another Quality Which The World Was Not Aware Of, Shaurya Malik Was The Master Of Disguises, He Could Change His Or Others Look To An Unrecognizable Extent In Matters Of Minutesā€¦.

But This Fact Was Known To Sonakshi Kapoor, Sonakshi Had Met Shaurya During One Of Her Casesā€¦ And Sonakshi Wanted To Use Shaurya Malik, To Pull Her And Her Sister Out Of The Mess.. Sonakshi Immediately Contacted Shaurya And Fixed An Appointment.

The Next Day Morning Shaurya Malik Walked Into Sonakshi Kapoorā€™ Chamber Followed In By His Associate Abhimanyu Gupta, Shaurya Had Come To Meet His Clients In His Usual Self, Which Was Shauryaā€™s Principle That Nothing Would Remain Hidden Between The Client And Him, If This Condition Was Accepted Then Shaurya Took The Next Step And As A Part Of His Principleā€¦

Sonakshi Welcomes Them In A Professional Tone, And Introduces Them To Shivani, Then When The Introductions Are Done They Get Straight To Business..

Shaurya Was Crude, Ruff, A Hard Core Criminal; He Never Connected Emotionally To Anyone. He Hated Emotional Bindingsā€¦ He Didnā€™t Believe In Relationships Thatā€™s What He Believed In Before He Had Met Sonakshi Kapoor.

Shaurya, Sona  Had Met Through A Common Client... At That Time Sonakshi Had Thought Shaurya To Be A Man Whose Blood Had Turned Cold, A Rude And Stone Hearted Personā€¦ Shaurya Thought Sonakshi To Be An Egoistic, Strong Headed, And An Arrogant Young Ladyā€¦ Sonakshi And Shaurya Never Got Along Well, After The Earlier Case They Never Met, Until The Day Sonakshi Called Shaurya For A Meetingā€¦

The Meeting Which Started On A Professional Note, Turned Ugly When Shaurya And Sonakshi Started Taking Digs At Each Other.. If Not For Shivani And Abhi, Nothing Could Have Stopped Their Fight.. Abhimanyu Gupta, The Wiser One, Shauryaā€™s Best Friend Put Both Shaurya And Sonakshi To Silence And Asked Them To Work Together If They Want The Problem To Be Solvedā€¦

Shaurya, Sonakshi, Shivani And Abhi Started Hatching A Plan, Took Almost A Month And 20 Days To Chart A Clean Fool Proof Plan...

The Plan Was This: Shaurya Would Kidnap Sonakshi From The Court In Broad Day Light 8 Days Later And Then The Rest Would Be Done.. Amidst All These Meetings, Shivani And Abhi Developed A Bond And Were In Love..

While Sonakshi Loved Shaurya, Shaurya Loved Sonakshi, They Never Expressed It In Words As They Were Scared Of Rejection.. They Had Unresolved Apprehensions About Each Other Which Made Them Fight Even More. Sonakshi Had A Hitch In Her Heart That Shaurya Had A Girlfriendā€¦.

Finally The ā€˜Dā€™ Day Arrived Everything Was In Order Everything Was In Placeā€¦. At Around 3 In The Afternoon Shaurya Arrived At The Court, He Knew Where Sonakshi Would Be, He Just Walked To Her Casually, A Masked Pulled Over His Face And He Stood There With A Gun Pointed At Her.

As Calm As Water, He Stood There Absolutely Unwavered By The Woman's Fame And Power. For Others, This May Be A Crime, But For Him, It Was Business. He Smiled As She Slowly Took Two Steps Back. "This Won't Hurt Baby, It's Going To Be Fast.. And Quick", He Said To Her, Slowly And Deliberately. He May Not Be Torturing Her Physically, But He Was Torturing Her Mentally.

Yes He Indeed Was Torturing Her Mentally Because She Knew That She Loved Him And He Loved Some Other, This Fact Was Troubling Her ā€¦ And After The Plan Culminated, He Would Go Away. This Was Disturbing Her To No Limits.

His Finger Curved Around The Trigger, And The Last Word That Escaped Her Mouth Before A Loud Shot Sounded, Was 'No'ā€¦. 

Shaurya Fired In The Air And Sonakshi Was Unconscious In His Arms, This Was Plannedā€¦. It Was Meant To Happenā€¦ Shaurya Then Taking Unconscious Sonakshi Along With Him To The Van And

Then Shaurya Drove Away From There, They Had Chosen The Back Entry Of The Court For The Whole Operation As There Were No Security Guards There And Very Few People Were There.

And So Shaurya Had Kidnapped Sonakshi Kapoor In Broad Day Light.. Once They Reached A Safe Distance They Got Down Of The Vehicle, Shivani And Abhi Kept Two Bodies Similar To That Of Shaurya And Sonakshi, The Faces Were Beyond Recognition, Then They Failed The Breaks Of The Car And Pushed The Car Down The Valleyā€¦ The Accident Happened... Shivani Soon Told The Police Her Sister Is Deadā€¦

And Abhimanyu Gupta Said The Man Behind Sonakshiā€™s Kidnapping Was Shaurya Malik, Because Shaurya Wanted Him Toā€¦ A Case Was Filedā€¦.

But Even Before The Case Was Filed Sonakshi And Shaurya Had Left Usa And Where On Their Flight To Aruba, Thanks To Shaurya Being The Master Of Disguise, Both Had Taken New, Unrecognizable Looks And Were Already Prerna Sharma And  Rishabh Bajaj With New  Identities Already In Place, Papers And Passports Everything Taken Care Of Before Handā€¦

Shaurya Wanted To Disappear With Sona And Be By Her Side In Whatever Capacity So He Asked Abhi To Frame Him As The Culprit. He Had No Reason To Continue Where He Was As He Had Made The Fortune For A Lifetime, With This Assignment Professionally And As The Next Step He Wanted To Try His Luck Personally With The Beauty Who Captured His Heart Right From The Second He Lay His Eyes On Her,  Sonakshi Kapoor A.K.A Prerna Sharma.. 

After A Lot Of Struggles Rishabh Managed To Prove To Prerna  She Is The One For Him, The One He Loves And Thus Began Their Happily Ever After.

Present Day :

After 8 Months Of Relentless Legal Battle, Shivani Finally, Won The Case Of The Insurance Claim An Unimaginable Sum Of 1000crs, 500crs Was Transferred To Rishabh And Prerna Bajaj Who After Basking In The Glory Of Love In These 8 Months Of Time, Were Happily Married..

Shivani And Abhi Had The Other Half Of The Money; They Were Going To Move To The Paxoi Islandsā€¦ 

I Heard Rishabh And Prernaā€™s Game Plan And How They Executed It, But I Was Just A Tourist. For Me They Were A Very Sweet Couple Madly In Love... Whatever They Did, It Was Their Life, They Gambled And Won It.. I Had Nothing To Complain Or Bother Aboutā€¦

And Behind Me Mr. Rishabh Bajaj And Mrs. Prerna Rishabh Bajaj Celebrated Their Victory Embraced In A Tight Hug And Their Lips Locked In A Passionate Lip Lock!!

Suddenly A Newspaper Ad Caught My Attention, Lord Mahesh Kapoorā€™s Palatial Mansion Was To Be Auctioned The Next Day. I Just Smiled And Walked Out Of The Cafe, I Had The Urge To Look Back Once And I Did, I Saw Mr And Mrs. Bajaj Drowning In Each Otherā€™s Eyes And Totally In Love And I Turned Around And Said To Myself ā€˜I Never Heard A Thingā€™ā€¦. And Walked Away Without Causing A Dent In Their Fairy-Tale, They Deserved This.. 

And tada you have reached the end. Hope the OS was a nice read and kept you entertained till the last line. 

Don't forget to leave your comments behind and if you are interested to read my earlier work on PreRish, click the links below.

PreRish OS : Haq Mohabbat Ka!

PreRish OS : Melting Point In Love

Tata, Bye - Bye..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hello shello ressing for now. 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. Kya tha ye..???

It reminded me of hritik and aish love story.. dhoom 2.. šŸ˜†

Loved it..ā¤ļø

Edited by Zaalima_5 - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow this was so so interesting! I'm glad that stranger heard their story with so much without a judgement ā¤ļø 

Loved this unique twist!

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice , loved it šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Omg what was this??šŸ˜³ 

Was this story just happened to be a fantasy for the listener or it was a true story narrated by Bajaj prerna??

PS- Is it inspired from any movie?? 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Omg what was this??šŸ˜³ 

Was this story just happened to be a fantasy for the listener or it was a true story narrated by Bajaj prerna??

PS- Is it inspired from any movie?? 

The story is from the listener's point of view..She is listening in as the two characters are narrating their tale.. 

No it is not inspired from any movie..šŸ˜Š

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Interesting from start to end

Aavnii thumbnail

Interesting and different story..ā™„