•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

any ideas what exactly the track is 

I mean what s with her daughter scoring low marks 

May be they will hold Kulfi responsible for the same in one way or the other...that the hustle and bustle of her life is distracting Tia from her studies and may be Mia then asks kulfi to leave and she gets back wid Sikka. Cant really understand why all of a sudden they have introduced this track. 

what i am more interested in, is whether Gunjan would finally succeed in sending Lovely behind the bars or not. She seriously deserves to go to jail specially after the way she threatened Gunjan recently. I feel if shez out of the scene, Amayra would then be able to gel with Kulfi in real sense. If makers are planning to wrap up the show, they should do so on a happy note by showing Lovely behind the bars, Kulfi Amayra finally united and living happily with Sikka and Mohinder family. As long as lovely stays around she would keep on feeding Amayra venomously. The way she suggested her to go and convince the producer says it all....

Originally posted by mintisara

May be they will hold Kulfi responsible for the same in one way or the other...that the hustle and bustle of her life is distracting Tia from her studies and may be Mia then asks kulfi to leave and she gets back wid Sikka. Cant really understand why all of a sudden they have introduced this track. 

what i am more interested in, is whether Gunjan would finally succeed in sending Lovely behind the bars or not. She seriously deserves to go to jail specially after the way she threatened Gunjan recently. I feel if shez out of the scene, Amayra would then be able to gel with Kulfi in real sense. If makers are planning to wrap up the show, they should do so on a happy note by showing Lovely behind the bars, Kulfi Amayra finally united and living happily with Sikka and Mohinder family. As long as lovely stays around she would keep on feeding Amayra venomously. The way she suggested her to go and convince the producer says it all....

Yes because lovely since the very beginning despite being the main villain is not only getting whatever she wants, she even gets the male lead's companionship. They need at least her ending to be unfavourable and justice prevailing where she is punished in the nimrit hit and run case and amyra realising how her mother has always badly influenced her to ill-treat kulfi despite kulfi having suffered so much. I want amyra to realise how much kulfi has suffered due to her and her mother's selfishness/ over-possessiveness for kulfi's own father over whom kulfi had a right too yet never got her right because of hoe selfish they were. 

It turned out to be promotion for that ad of SRK..some educating app..Mia downloaded it for her daughter. Finally one normal girl in the show.

Originally posted by mintisara

Even i watched for gunjan's scenes and it din't disappoint! Gunjan is the real hero of this show for me.