MOM Trailer starring Sakshi Mona - out NOW

Posted: 4 years ago

So excited!!!that line Kiss ne bola ya??! Sakshi Was bombbb with so much anger n confidence Mona and Sakshi will turn the tables hard!😎

Launching in 10th Sep! 🥳

I am hearing a great response for this trailer. Some famous people gave this better reviews than mission mangal trailer

Originally posted by priya185

I am hearing a great response for this trailer. Some famous people gave this better reviews than mission mangal trailer

I know right!! The IF writer rated Mission Mangal a 2/5 and his review was utter trash!!smiley37 am pretty sure it will be a great movie😳

What a jabra voice yaar. Kisne bola ye.. SAKSHI🥺

Waiting for the show..EXCITED..

Originally posted by Leenaaa

I know right!! The IF writer rated Mission Mangal a 2/5 and his review was utter trash!!smiley37 am pretty sure it will be a great movie😳

yes it put me off watching the movie 🤓

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

What a jabra voice yaar. Kisne bola ye.. SAKSHI🥺

Waiting for the show..EXCITED..

yes I am also excited

love her voice it commands respect

Originally posted by priya185

yes it put me off watching the movie 🤓

Hmm that person successfully spread hatred and our job is to believe the movie will be great no matter what!🤗❤

Now, let's we all wait for 10 Sep for MOM!😎

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Hmm that person successfully spread hatred and our job is to believe the movie will be great no matter what!🤗❤

Now, let's we all wait for 10 Sep for MOM!😎

before I thought mission mangal may be exceptional like tumhari sulu but not heard any reviews calling it amazing

mom seems great so far

actually I saw bharat that was a big popat 

superb trailer. it includes everything. the start of the mission, the permission,  the opposition to this project, the doubts in the minds of women itself and finally the success.

wow. mast trailer. this is the best trailer i have ever seen among st all the web series trailers.