Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh god something which I was dreading for quite some time. Hope n hope this is not true. Though the show is not much exciting I love watching ShreZain together. Will miss them

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ah man. This can’t be it? I have just started to enjoy the show and this can’t happen. Man 🤦‍♀️

mailanchi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Honey_berries

Ah man. This can’t be it? I have just started to enjoy the show and this can’t happen. Man 🤦‍♀️

True yaar...even I just started enjoying the show...but I always knew it wont run for long

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I hope this news to be fake coz namah is supposed to be a biweekly show I read it some where, apart from this around 3-4 days back some asked if the news about ebss going off air is true Rajiv sir denied it . 

So let's hope the show to rock I seriously feel bad for Zain his adiza fandom so harsh about this particular show today I saw what his fan wrote about him and felt pity god know if any of the zain's are going to work in future coz  ITV doesn't repeat pair and adiza FD just want to see him opposite Aditi poor zain

mailanchi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-maivelli

I hope this news to be fake coz namah is supposed to be a biweekly show I read it some where, apart from this around 3-4 days back some asked if the news about ebss going off air is true Rajiv sir denied it . 

So let's hope the show to rock I seriously feel bad for Zain his adiza fandom so harsh about this particular show today I saw what his fan wrote about him and felt pity god know if any of the zain's are going to work in future coz  ITV doesn't repeat pair and adiza FD just want to see him opposite Aditi poor zain

abt Rajiv sir denying , u cant rely on that coz actors are not supposed to reveal such things before the channel of the PH. And Zain's fandom, yes its strange, ppl do want their favorite pair to work together, but this is slightly strange. As an interview of ShreZain comes on youtube, ppl say not as good as AdiZa...

eshasrk thumbnail

I have been a silent reader here, I watched the show on and off and I liked the concept. Than the revamp happened and I really like the pair of Shrenu and Zain. But I am not happy with this forced marriage thingy, so I keep my thoughts to myself and just read what happens.

But since few days I am hearing abt the show going off air.....and hopefully it won't happen if the TRPs increase. And actors denying the show going off air....well we cannot rely on that , coz they are not supposed to reveal anything. I have watched shows where entire revamp happened and everyone involved denying the show going off air and than one fine day.....Boom !!! The show went off air just like tht with only 3 weeks to complete all the loopholes in the story. For the Channel this is just a business deal and once they feel a show cannot deliver they either start interfering in the storyline or they simply pull the plug. And I hv learnt one thing over the years.....once the Channel stops promoting a show, than something is cooking for sure. 

I just hope we get to see these 2 talented actors again in another show with a whole new concept, coz Shrenu and Zain share amazing chemistry. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am not at all surprised. I was sure this day would come as it will hurt on star plus ass if they ends any of their ongoing age old shit like yrkkh or yhm so better to end a good show like EBSS. Already they ruined the plot poking their nose and revamping the story. And i feel its better to end it because the story is getting trashy day by day. I will miss JaBir a lot. Especially the bhram - Jhanvi Mittal.

mailanchi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-BlueOcean

I am not at all surprised. I was sure this day would come as it will hurt on star plus ass if they ends any of their ongoing age old shit like yrkkh or yhm so better to end a good show like EBSS. Already they ruined the plot poking their nose and revamping the story. And i feel its better to end it because the story is getting trashy day by day. I will miss JaBir a lot. Especially the bhram - Jhanvi Mittal.

Sach mein yaar. How long has this yrkkh and yhm been running. Is there any plot at all for these shows??? I have not watched even a single episode of either, just asking out of curiosity...

mailanchi thumbnail

Cant do anything abt show going off air. Anyways we are getting halsi, mehandi and hopefully wedding of JaBir. Striking couple in beautiful outlooks😊 Lets enjoy wot we are getting rather than worry abt teh future.