Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends,

So sanjeevni has went on air!!! I was pretty small when original sanjiveeni aired...I don't remember a lot!!! Btw ya I did watch whole of it!!!

I am really liking namit as Dr. Sid!!! He is brilliant yaar!!! 

I am really worried for Dr.shashank!!! I hope he is here to stay!!!!

Would like to know others views about sanjeevni 2

Regards,

Nia

Hi Nia ðŸ˜ƒwarm welcome to the forum, looking forward for further interactions ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Hi Nia good to see you here🤗

Hi Manisha good to see you here!!!! Glad I have an old friend here!!!!

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Hi Nia ðŸ˜ƒwarm welcome to the forum, looking forward for further interactions ðŸ¤—

Thank u nitya(hope I can call u that)!!

Hopefully it whould be great fun!!!! Whould look forward for the interactions!!!

Hello nia

Even i was also like 10 years old when sanjivani was aired in 2002 so i m here to watch the season 2 i hope to see a good one

And yeah i m also liking Dr.Sid he s amazing so cool yet so hot 

DR.Ishani is also good but my all time favorite is Dr.Juhi Singh and i wanna know more about her and Dr.Rahul mehra

Edited by ana56 - 4 years ago

Welcome Nia,I didn't event watch the first sanjivani, since I don't live in India and was small at the time to find a way to watch it. I'm sure Shashank will be ok, definitely right about namit, his awesome along with surbhi, they are working off well with one another.im enjoying sanjivani, it's a breath of fresh air and I came back to watching hindi serial after a while. I'm liking all the characters and how there relationship might develop. Of course excited to see how Sidisha progresses. 

Originally posted by ana56

Hello nia

Even i was also like 10 years old when sanjivani was aired in 2002 so i m here to watch the season 2 i hope to see a good one

And yeah i m also liking Dr.Sid he s amazing so cool yet so hot 

DR.Ishani is also good but my all time favorite is Dr.Juhi Singh and i wanna know more about her and Dr.Rahul mehra

Same here....I really want to know more about Dr.rahul....those times they were my fav couple!!!

Do u remember how did sanjeevni 1 end!!! I actually don't remember anything much!!! I want to know what happened to Rahul!!!!

Originally posted by bila_a

Welcome Nia,I didn't event watch the first sanjivani, since I don't live in India and was small at the time to find a way to watch it. I'm sure Shashank will be ok, definitely right about namit, his awesome along with surbhi, they are working off well with one another.im enjoying sanjivani, it's a breath of fresh air and I came back to watching hindi serial after a while. I'm liking all the characters and how there relationship might develop. Of course excited to see how Sidisha progresses. 

Thnx u for the welcome dear!!!

U said it correct....it's a breathe of fresh air!!!n I basically love professional drams so eagerly waiting for the progress!!!

Whould wait for more interactions!!!

Originally posted by Niakhush

Same here....I really want to know more about Dr.rahul....those times they were my fav couple!!!

Do u remember how did sanjeevni 1 end!!! I actually don't remember anything much!!! I want to know what happened to Rahul!!!!

Yeah the show ended after juhi and rahul married

Rahul was married to simran first he divorced simran and married juhi

I don't remember exactly but i remember juhi was pregnant