Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya B running for Best Actress Award again this year for MM - Page 2

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

kahaan gaye woh log jo kuch din pehle keh rahe the ki Vidya's over after TS, taking potshots that TS WASN'T even successful film 🥳

Well Vidya has arrived with a bang and how, not only her performance being lauded (every damn single review has praised her, infact..many reviews even said that she overpowered AK in many scenes..i can post'em right away. this is the difference between an actor and star) 

but also on the course of becoming a block - buster. Despite her weight issues, she has proved every now and then that talent kisi bhi cheez ka mauhtaaz nahi hai 🥳

let me just put it up she is beyond excellent in the film. I myself felt a bit disappointed after watching the trailer as a Vidya fan, but that's not her fault. they released a very very BAD TRAILER for the movie. It's the reverse case where film is much better than the trailer. 

So long I felt that kangana may take it up for manikarnika or shweta basu prasad for the tashkent files but Vidya has proved when she's in the race, she'll make the competition very difficult for her peers. now i just hope after the film's success she keeps getting great projects which i am sure she would..

cheers⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya barely goes wrong in her movie choices...she gets appreciation even for her worst films. I don't find it surprising that she's stealing all the thunder because we know how talented she is. so happy for her. it's a delightful comeback ⭐️

and about best actress award ; again won't be surprised if she gets it. 👏

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

From what I could gather, the role itself wasn't great and nor was the direction. Vidya is a very good actress for sure, so she may still have done a convincing job. But the critics I trust aren't going gaga about her.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vidya is on CBFC borad and BJP bhakt so awards are guaranteed along with paid reviews by her mentors and success same like URI BJP will ensure this movie mints money

👎🏼

RheaSingh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

From what I could gather, the role itself wasn't great and nor was the direction. Vidya is a very good actress for sure, so she may still have done a convincing job. But the critics I trust aren't going gaga about her.

Rajeev Masand praised her thrice in his review..which is rare..

Raja Sen loved her in the film and said that she's beyond excellent 

same goes for Suchita Tyagi who said that Tara Shinde is the only character that can be rooted for..

Trade Experts like Komal Nahta, Taran Adarsh too have cemented the fact that she is amazing in the film. 

only anupama is left here who is yet to give her review..

I don't know what critics you trust but the majority of critics have indeed GONE GA-GA towards her... 

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: busybee2014

Vidya is on CBFC borad and BJP bhakt so awards are guaranteed along with paid reviews by her mentors and success same like URI BJP will ensure this movie mints money

👎🏼

1. she doesn't support any party. 

2. this is your lame excuse to bring her down, as if the performances she did in TDP kahaani and tumhari sulu and the awards she got were also paid...at the time of TDP and KAHAANI she wasn't even married to sidharth roy kapur 

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i usually avoid akshay kumar starrers in theaters, they r mostly loud and over the top. 

but mission mangal is nice, and all leading ladies have done a great job.

especially Vidya, she is the female lead and she is the backbone of the film. she totally rules the first half. 

i also liked Sonakshi's part even though i don't like her as an actress at all

Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ultimate_Shadow

Vidya barely goes wrong in her movie choices...she gets appreciation even for her worst films. I don't find it surprising that she's stealing all the thunder because we know how talented she is. so happy for her. it's a delightful comeback ⭐️

and about best actress award ; again won't be surprised if she gets it. 👏

i didn't like Begum Jaan, that film was too loud for me to handle. but otherwise most of her movies are really good 

bandi mein dum hai..

she has the potential to do chutti of all leading actresses no doubt...

lekin like all married actresses, esse ab itna kaam milega nahi. if she can stay relevant by doing atleast 2 films a year, baat ban sakti hai but that's looks difficult 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: RheaSingh

1. she doesn't support any party. 

2. this is your lame excuse to bring her down, as if the performances she did in TDP kahaani and tumhari sulu and the awards she got were also paid...at the time of TDP and KAHAANI she wasn't even married to sidharth roy kapur 

those days are gone this is NEW India new opportunity to get Fame and Money so whoever gives them they float on their side