Vidya B running for Best Actress Award again this year for MM - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Luna46

Being top billed doesn't mean anything. Its given based on star power and popularity. The role has to be lead like to be nominated for best actress award. I guess Akshay was top billed in the credits. Was he the lead in the film?

Lol after ak vidya has the most screen time in the film where she dominates d 1st half..she is the catalyst and the driving force of the film..

Before the discussion, kindlly watch the film please

Originally posted by cougarTown

ABSOLUTELY

this is the best performance by a female actor thus far

you know..to showcase acting you don't necessarily need to do something heavy always..like fight on screen or act like a psycho

if you are a great actor..you will take on a role like tara's in MM..(which by the way was a role at par with akki's in MM)..and make it shine so bright that it emerges the best thing of the movie and elevates the movie to another level

this may not be a dirty picture level of challenge for vidya..but this is one of the best performances by her and easily the best of the year thus far

she was an absolute treat to watch..i swear..if there was any less competent actress playing tara i would not have enjoyed the movie that much

5th filmfare best actress award for Vidya and with this she will tie with the much overrated kajol and nutan for the max no. of best actress wins in history of filmfare

you go girl! 

Yup the trailer was not convincing at all..given her acting prowess it wqs mediocre but hold it right there...watch the film then u will know whats in the store

Originally posted by RheaSingh

When hv u eva considered her performance to be that good anyway..the wHole forum ur a vidya hater...so much so tht u brought up her tumhari sulu to compare with kangana's JHK..which was totally baseless

Haha why was it baseless cuz Kangu did better ? And ofcourse Mission Manglik is going to do better business - it has akshay being promoted as the main lead 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Haha why was it baseless cuz Kangu did better ? And ofcourse Mission Manglik is going to do better business - it has akshay being promoted as the main lead 

that's my point ur topic was baseless coz ur comparing two different performances which are poles apart..

and secondly, u mentioned in ur previous posts that BO doesn't matter to u so why r u mentioning it now ðŸ˜† Anyways, Vidya has also delivered solid hits like TDP and kahaani as well. 

Akshay himself is one of the producer of the film so he'll get promoted anyway..but after him, in rest of the posters its Vidya who's getting the biggest chunk of space means she's the female lead

Related image

Image result for mission mangal poster

that's my point ur topic was baseless coz ur comparing two different performances which are poles apart..

and secondly, u mentioned in ur previous posts that BO doesn't matter to u so why r u mentioning it now ðŸ˜† Anyways, Vidya has also delivered solid hits like TDP and kahaani as well. 

Akshay himself is one of the producer of the film so he'll get promoted anyway..but after him, in rest of the posters its Vidya who's getting the biggest chunk of space means she's the female lead

Related image

Image result for mission mangal poster

That doesnt even look like Vidya in the poster looks like tabu.

And yeah - BO does matter for the likes of Vidya since she has nothing to offer except acting. 

That doesnt even look like Vidya in the poster looks like tabu.

And yeah - BO does matter for the likes of Vidya since she has nothing to offer except acting. 

True...except for her acting and talent onscreen, she has nothing to offer offscreen which can keep her in the headlines....She is totally dependent on herself for her career! 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

She is totally dependent on herself for her career! 

did we all forget her hubby is Siddharth Whatever Kapoor?

did we all forget her hubby is Siddharth Whatever Kapoor?

You said she needed BO to keep her in the business...

Nothing can beat a good ole controversy or even two with a lot of mudslinging and washing the dirty linen in the public for a good measure! ...(un)Fortunately Vidya has none of that nonsense, BO or no BO!

Originally posted by cricketfan1

You said she needed BO to keep her in the business...

Nothing can beat a good ole controversy or even two with a lot of mudslinging and washing the dirty linen in the public for a good measure! ...(un)Fortunately Vidya has none of that nonsense, BO or no BO!

this guy is a troll...let him be, no need to take him seriously ðŸ˜†

this guy is a troll...let him be, no need to take him seriously ðŸ˜†

Please dont refer to me as "him"....I do not identify as a particular gender.