Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya B running for Best Actress Award again this year for MM - Page 2

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

She has what it takes....always did. I wish to see her in some female-centric movie soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago

She'll probably be nominated in supporting role category since there are other 4 actresses, and then Akshay and Sharman Joshi as well. Point being, its a multistarrer film with no clear lead.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Luna46

She'll probably be nominated in supporting role category since there are other 4 actresses, and then Akshay and Sharman Joshi as well. Point being, its a multistarrer film with no clear lead.

No vidya has been billed as the female lead of the film. The others are in the supporting cast

Edited by RheaSingh - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: busybee2014

those days are gone this is NEW India new opportunity to get Fame and Money so whoever gives them they float on their side 

Sorry but not Vidya, i dont see any change from her side, probably ur confUsing kangAna coz she proclaim herself to be no.1 bjp modi bhakt

This content was originally posted by: RheaSingh

No vidya has been billed as the female lead of the film. The others are in the supporting cast

Being top billed doesn't mean anything. Its given based on star power and popularity. The role has to be lead like to be nominated for best actress award. I guess Akshay was top billed in the credits. Was he the lead in the film?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

ABSOLUTELY

this is the best performance by a female actor thus far

you know..to showcase acting you don't necessarily need to do something heavy always..like fight on screen or act like a psycho

if you are a great actor..you will take on a role like tara's in MM..(which by the way was a role at par with akki's in MM)..and make it shine so bright that it emerges the best thing of the movie and elevates the movie to another level

this may not be a dirty picture level of challenge for vidya..but this is one of the best performances by her and easily the best of the year thus far

she was an absolute treat to watch..i swear..if there was any less competent actress playing tara i would not have enjoyed the movie that much

5th filmfare best actress award for Vidya and with this she will tie with the much overrated kajol and nutan for the max no. of best actress wins in history of filmfare

you go girl! 

Ok now you guys have made me curious to watch the movie....

As for Vidya's acting, a simple Tumhari Sulu from the last year is enough testimony...we don't even have to dig further into her filmography!❤️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t think her performance was that good. I don’t see the same hype that I saw with Kahaani, Sulu or TDP. No one is really talking about it that much 

You can’t win awards just for wearing a saree and looking ordinary all the time 

RheaSingh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t think her performance was that good. I don’t see the same hype that I saw with Kahaani, Sulu or TDP. No one is really talking about it that much 

You can’t win awards just for wearing a saree and looking ordinary all the time 

When hv u eva considered her performance to be that good anyway..the wHole forum ur a vidya hater...so much so tht u brought up her tumhari sulu to compare with kangana's JHK..which was totally baseless