Who is She? ~Prerna & Rishabh Drabble~ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I know I am super late, Sorry about that Piu. How many times I read this, I lost count😳.

How I missed reading your stories. This is simply so magical and soulful writing👏👏. The emotions from his pov aresmiley27

Among all of them, my favorite part has to be the River. The ending when he finally admits who he is and what she is to him.

How I wish they show something like this in the show. I am waiting to read more from you in the future once their story moves from one phase to another.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MR21

I know I am super late, Sorry about that Piu. How many times I read this, I lost count😳.

How I missed reading your stories. This is simply so magical and soulful writing👏👏. The emotions from his pov aresmiley27

Among all of them, my favorite part has to be the River. The ending when he finally admits who he is and what she is to him.

How I wish they show something like this in the show. I am waiting to read more from you in the future once their story moves from one phase to another.

Sorry for being super late in replying. I had completely forgotten about this thread but had put it in my watches topics. Well, now this write up makes sense. Bajaj in the show has already started getting mad. 

Love you❤️