Who is She? ~Prerna & Rishabh Drabble~(Page 2)

Posted: 1 years ago

Great start.continue soon please. Thanks 

1 Likes this

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

You took Haadi and Khaani's name and I was immediately transferred in that painful love story, if it ever was one for Khaani. I'm sorry but I could just imagine Haadi speaking these words as if in a prayer, his love for Khaani was so deep, so intense, so dangerous that it destroyed and liberated him at the same time.

Thank you for this❤️

First of all welcome and I am ecstatic that I found someone who loved the show. Frankly, I was astounded by the level of emotions that was invested in the show. I have never seen a story which had such clean lines and layers. You hate Mir Hadi and somehow wish him death but at the end you feel absolutely pity for him. What stood out for me was a completely clear story. She was human and couldn’t forgive Hadi ever. Theirs was meant to be a tragic story and shall always be a love story for me. A story where Hadi’s love changes everything for her. 

I love how non-regressive her family is and I simply adore their story. I am still reeling under the emotional upheaval that I witnessed during Khaani. 

I remember one dialogue exchange:

Hadi-Tum janti ho na ki tumne sher k muh mien haath dala hai? 

Khaani- Haan, par jab Khaani kisi sher k muh mein haath dalti hai toh woh uska Dil noch K nikal leti hain 

Indeed she actually tore his heart and changed him forever. Feroz was something else in this show! smiley27

I wish we could see the same pathos in Rishabh and Prerna but alas this is an Ekta Kapoor show. smiley18

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Looneygirl

Simply stupendous writing. So beautiful, soulful and magical. You should write a book since you are so good with words. I don’t think even the creatives of this show have rendered some thought to the what makes the characters Rishabh and Prerna tick. If only they could translate even a minuscule of what you’ve beautifully written , this show would be breaking records. I loved reading it and it touched me.

Thank you. That’s really kind of you to say that. smiley31

Creatives generally have a good character sketch on paper but you know how regressive content fetched great TRPs. It’s a sad state in ITV

0 Likes this

I know I am super late, Sorry about that Piu. How many times I read this, I lost countsmiley9.

How I missed reading your stories. This is simply so magical and soulful writingsmiley32smiley32. The emotions from his pov aresmiley27

Among all of them, my favorite part has to be the River. The ending when he finally admits who he is and what she is to himsmiley42.

How I wish they show something like this in the show. I am waiting to read more from you in the future once their story moves from one phase to another.

Edited by MR21 - 1 years ago
1 Likes this

Originally posted by MR21

I know I am super late, Sorry about that Piu. How many times I read this, I lost countsmiley9.

How I missed reading your stories. This is simply so magical and soulful writingsmiley32smiley32. The emotions from his pov aresmiley27

Among all of them, my favorite part has to be the River. The ending when he finally admits who he is and what she is to himsmiley42.

How I wish they show something like this in the show. I am waiting to read more from you in the future once their story moves from one phase to another.

Sorry for being super late in replying. I had completely forgotten about this thread but had put it in my watches topics. Well, now this write up makes sense. Bajaj in the show has already started getting mad. 

Love yousmiley27

1 Likes this