Tujhse Hai Raabta

Few days to complete one year of our THR family..

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Few days to complete one year...............

A show started on 3rd September 2018 which became a important part in our life ...a show which gives us a beautiful Jodi with which we become so fond ....... kalyani and malhar ..we call them lovingly as..KALMA.......

This show named as #TUJHSE HAI RAABTA#

A show started based on relationship of a step mother "anupriya" and daughter "kalyani" which is totally different we watch in movie ..a pure bond with no needs ..just to give love to each other ...kalyani who always stand in behalf of her aai ..makes her a woman of capabilities..who not need to based on the others ...

Then came a man ..the soulmate of kalyani ...a man who loved so much to his first wife ..but he faces a slap of cheating by his first wife....left with a one day child of his ...also with a fake letter which made him like a beast and to not believe on anuyani ....made him to marry kalyani...not for revenge ....but for his child ...

Both of them have to suffer so much due to ahilyaniwas people ...

They started their relationship with hatred ...not from kalyani side ...malhar became harsh .. punish her for small mistakes but also helps her in difficult situation ......a day came when he got to know that the unbelief of his towards anuyani was wrong ...he himself curses for this

Day by day. ....his hatred start declining .he start watching a true soul in kalyani .... ..he himself didn't get to know when he start loving her ...

Both of them start loving each other but didn't know about their feelings ..they always stand in each other behalf 

Hope we will get this soon ..

And last ..my cutie pillu ..star of eyes of kalma and us ....and atharva ...the villain which we love to watch in show ...really a huge kalma maker 

Thank you for reading it ...I know I miss lot of points but isse jyada mere haat me dam nhi🤣 ..kyoki kalma ke bare me jitna likho km hai 

If anyone wants to write more...she/he can ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Waiting for 3 september 2019 

the concept of this show is beautiful 

the Raabta they have shown between characters is beautiful ❤️

KalMa 

KalMaSh

KalSh

AnuYani

AnuSar

KalSar

MalAnu

each and every relationship is beautiful 

the progress they showed in relationships is also beautiful 

it's been a beautiful journey 

not blood related but there is some connection 

love this show

thank you Zee tv and Sonali ma'am for giving this show

thank you SehReem, Arzaan, Rajat sir, Poorva ma'am and all other supporting cast for playing the characters brilliantly!

thanks Jyoti for this post

rammehra103 thumbnail

Please write about relationship of kalma because I am unable to write because of work and had to leave in between ..please continue it .. request to other members 

rammehra103 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Waiting for 3 september 2019 

the concept of this show is beautiful 

the Raabta they have shown between characters is beautiful ❤️

KalMa 

KalMaSh

KalSh

AnuYani

AnuSar

KalSar

MalAnu

each and every relationship is beautiful 

the progress they showed in relationships is also beautiful 

it's been a beautiful journey 

not blood related but there is some connection 

love this show

thank you Zee tv and Sonali ma'am for giving this show

thank you SehReem, Arzaan, Rajat sir, Poorva ma'am and all other supporting cast for playing the characters brilliantly!

thanks Jyoti for this post

thank you di  for this lovely post ..I also need this .🤗🤗🤔🤔