Bahu Begum

New Promo : Shaira in hospital, Azaan agrees to marry Noor

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Azaan and Noor are in a car, Shaira is following them. Azaan tells Noor that she wants to die, let's die together, Noor replies saying lets see who meets his death first. 

Azaan's car comes near a cliff in high speed, Shaira tries to stop them and comes in front of Azaan's car and she fell down the cliff, in hospital bed she asks Azaan to marry Noor and Azaan agrees. 

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

At last Noor will get what she wanted, even if Shaira had to die for it. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How they show the scene? How serious is her injuiries? Will Shayra die? What is thisπŸ˜“

Edited by rehann - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehann

How they show the scene? How serious is her injuiries? Will Shayra die? What is thisπŸ˜“

Can't tell 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Azaan and Noor are in a car, Shaira is following them. Azaan tells Noor that she wants to die, let's die together, Noor replies saying lets see who meets his death first. 

Azaan's car comes near a cliff in high speed, Shaira tries to stop them and comes in front of Azaan's car and she fell down the cliff, in hospital bed she asks Azaan to marry Noor and Azaan agrees. 

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

At last Noor will get what she wanted, even if Shaira had to die for it. 

What? OMG what are you saying is this a horromovie 😱😱😱?!?!

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

What? OMG what are you saying is this a horromovie 😱😱😱?!?!

No. In horror movies, we know that divine powers will defeat evil, in this show evil intentions are called God's will. Every other idiot is suicidal, did Azaan think what will happen to Razia and Shaira before driving his car to a cliff? And Noor will shamelessly marry Azaan without thinking that this girl Shaira is fulfilling her promise even on her death bed. 

I am feeling bad for Azaan too, he has to marry Noor πŸ’” 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I hate this!

So Azaan does know the whole truth and he reacts like this?

I hate this, after everything he has to marry Noor and what happens to Shayra?  Surely they can not kill her or the main concept is gone and the show is lost because who wants to watch such negativity?

Poor ShaZaan...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I hate this!

So Azaan does know the whole truth and he reacts like this?

I hate this, after everything he has to marry Noor and what happens to Shayra?  Surely they can not kill her or the main concept is gone and the show is lost because who wants to watch such negativity?

Poor ShaZaan...

Azaan was about to lose his wife because of Noor, why his reaction will be this, if he knows that Noor has been blackmailing Shaira to leave him? If this is his reaction then I don't know what to say, will wait for the episode. 

Azaan must be in a very low point when he agreed to marry Noor πŸ’” Shaira is on her death bed. These two are good individuals, why do they have to pay so someone like Noor can be happy? Azaan made it very clear that he doesn't love her, then why she HAS to marry him? 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Azaan was about to lose his wife because of Noor, why his reaction will be this, if he knows that Noor has been blackmailing Shaira to leave him? If this is his reaction then I don't know what to say, will wait for the episode. 

Azaan must be in a very low point when he agreed to marry Noor πŸ’” Shaira is on her death bed. These two are good individuals, why do they have to pay so someone like Noor can be happy? Azaan made it very clear that he doesn't love her, then why she HAS to marry him? 

The writers have made Azaan do something reckless, just to show him marrying Noor.

Shayra must be in danger and might have told Azaan about her promise to Yasmeen Khala, asking him as a final wish if she does not survive... So clichΓ©...

Exactly Nora, why?!

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

its her stubbaness to become the bahu rani and she is like how dare anyone can defeat her.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

The writers have made Azaan do something reckless, just to show him marrying Noor.

Shayra must be in danger and might have told Azaan about her promise to Yasmeen Khala, asking him as a final wish if she does not survive... So clichΓ©...

Exactly Nora, why?!

I don't know physical and mental abuse of Shaira is being rewarded, she got in an accident and now she has to see her husband marry someone else. I don't think I can continue watching this show