MisHaan OS : "Token Of Love"

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi dearies 

Wish you a happy Independence DayπŸ˜ƒ

This OS is the sequel of TS - "You Are My Existence" : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5106978

It has the glimpse of MisHaan's happy married life along with our guest (To know who is the guest,Read it guys) πŸ˜‰

Let's go 

Mishti: Ruhaan it's already 7.00...pls wake up na....we have lot of work to do... 

Ruhaan: Darling...it's only 7.00...let me sleep for some more time.. 

Mishti : Baby...last time I'm asking you..Are you going to wake up or not ?

Ruhaan: No baby...i will wakeup after 30 minutes only... 

Mishti with slight smirk...shouting...baby cockroach...cockroach..

Ruhaan immediately wakeup with shock😲😲😲...where?.. Where?... Where is cockroach? Please someone save me.... 

Mishti :laughing loudlyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ....Someone said he would wake up after about 30 minutes, but got up within 30 seconds. And she start imitating  where is cockroach? Where is cockroach? 

Ruhaan: understanding mishti's prank...darling come here else...

Mishti : else...What will you do?....haan what will you do?... 

Ruhaan :with smirk mishtu darling...cockroachhhh....hearing ruhaan scream... mishti immediately run and hug him screaming ruhaan save me....save me.. from that irritating creature(sorry cockroach) ...on seeing mishti's scream now ruhaan burst out laughing and says see who is afraid of cockroach...

Mishti: understanding ruhaan's prank...with childish anger...this is not fair....go...I won't talk to you...

Ruhaan : holding mishti's hand...baby...everything is fair in love and war.. By the way you only started this cockroach drama....

Mishti: So...

Ruhaan : So you have to bear a punishment...for scaring me..

Mishti : punishment...what punishment? 

I won't do anything..and you also made me scared...so it's equal...and so no punishment..

Ruhaan : no escape. ..you have to accept my punishment....

Mishti : achha theek hai....what's the punishment?

Ruhaan: You have to kiss me... Simple 

Mishti:  without thinking ,she immediately says ,but that's not a punishm...but bites her tongue and smiles sheepishly looking at ruhaan..where our hero looking at mishti mischievously and our darling girl try to run but our  hero catches our girl with no time and demands to do punishment....

Mishti : Ok...if you want, you have to close your eyes..

Ruhaan : oh...oh....what baby?...i am your hubby...why I have to close my eyes?...

Misthi : No excuse...if you want me to do.. You have to close your eyes...that's it.. 

(With no option Ruhaan too closed his eyes but mishtu immediately kissed his both cheeks and run away by pushing him...)

Ruhaan: baby... This is not fair...

Mishti : you just asked kiss but not where to... and by the way same pinch...everything is fair in love and war...saying these she runs away asking him to get ready soon....

(ruhaan shaking his head smilingly and went to get ready) 

Mishti : ruhaan....come here I need your help....she will be coming anytime soon.. 

Ruhaan : yeah...coming darling...why did you call me? we already did full arrangements... Afterall arrangements were made by the great event organizer Mrs Mishti Ruhaan Khanna

Mishti: Haan...haan stop your praising but without your help.. I Can't made all arrangements... so the credits goes to you...

(At the time door bell rings) 

Ruhaan: I think she came..wait here let me see through the hole and after seeing the person he shows thumbs-up πŸ‘

Mishti : Hmm...ok let's go and switch off the light...

(saying this Mishaan goes to switch off the light) 

(Again door bell rings. And the door got open when the guest try to knock it) 

When the guest enters the room,it is filled with darkness and suddenly all light turned on and our guest ,who entered the room surprised on seeing the decorations πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’and the banner showing welcome to our home sweet home  Dr. Swati, where our mishaan holding hands together comes with a cake πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚..singing happy birthday day to you...happy birthday day to you... Happy birthday to dear swati...happy birthday to you...πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆand our Dr Swati just looking them with surprise without blinking her eyes...

Mishti : Happy birthday Dr swati saying this mishtu hugged and kissed Dr.swati's cheek.. and ruhaan too hugged and wished her happy birthday...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dr.Swati : Hey...what a pleasant surprise? How do you  know today is my birthday...

Mishti : Oh...Dr.Swati, we can talk about that later...first cut the cake πŸŽ‚ ..else it will melt..(swati cut it fast yaar... mishtu baby is waiting for you to feed the cake🍰)

Dr Swati: OK OK...i will cut it..

(Both MisHaan singing happy birthday song and our cutie Swati cutting the cake and feed to MisHaan. MisHaan too feed her cake and put some cream in face too.. Awe Dr Swati is looking cute with cake smeared face) πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Dr Swati: OK now tell me, how you know today is my birthday. I thought you people inviting to your home due to independence day but you guys surprised me.. 

Mishti: Do you really want to know? 

Dr. Swati: haan....100%

Mishti : Wo..last week when we came for check up na...and when you checking me, fortunately I got to see your D.O.B from your id card...(mishtu is smartπŸ‘Œ) Saying this Misthu smiled sheepishly..

Ruhaan: And its our luck that your birthday falls on independence day... So we plan to invite you in the name of independence day to surprise you... 

Dr. Swati : Really, you guys are not only lovable but also spontaneous.

Mishti : Today is your birthday and your are going to spend whole day with us. 

Dr. Swati: Mishti...i wish to spend but I am a doctor. If any emergency is there, I have to attend eventhough it's national holiday..

Mishti : OK, if any emergency is there,i will allow you to go...else you have to spend whole day with us... Deal 

Dr. Swati : DealπŸ‘

Mishti: OK, I will prepare special lunch for birthday girl.. 🍽

Ruhaan : Oh Darling...when ruhaan is here no fear... I will prepare lunch and you enjoy your day with Dr. Swati

Dr. Swati : But I can't enjoy my day with you ..

MisHaan: in unison why?

Dr. Swati : Then what guys...you're always calling me Dr. Swati..if you considered me as your friend call me swati without Dr tag... 

MisHaan: ohh....that's it... again in unison Dr swati..no.. no.. swati...ok..birthday baby...

Swati : Hmm...BetterπŸ˜ƒ...by the way ruhaan do you know cooking...i thought you only as a best fashion photographer..

Mishti: Haan swati.. My ruhaan is not only top most fashion photographer but also top most in so many things like cooking, poetry saying(only for mishti😳)...etc... saying this she lifts her invisible collar... (That time misthu got call and she went to attend it) 

Swati : Ruhaan...now I am waiting to eat your hand made food...🍽

Ruhaan: smilingly... Swati ,don't have over expectation and don't believe her.. For her whatever I am doing is always special and top most..so she's saying like that.By the way I can prepare food which may not so tasty but will be good.

Swati: No ruhaan, Mishti is saying you cooks well..so I won't believe you.. 

Ruhaan : OK, I will prove you that my mishtu will appreciate me even if it is not tasty... See I added little sugar in her juice🍹...let see what she is going to do... 

Mishti : hey guys, why are waiting? Drink the juice ya...saying this mishti drank the juice and start to compliment ruhaan... Baby it's really tasty ya.. Love you for the drink.. 🍹

(Swati and ruhaan start gigglingπŸ˜†) 

Mishti :what? why are you giggling? 

Swati : Hmm...ruhaan said you will appreciate him even if he prepares something less tasty and you proved it by drinking this juice...as he added only less sugar in this juice.

Mishti : (sees Ruhaan but our hero seeing somewhere else) No swati,he is telling lie. you know, I really loved this juice as it has my ruhaan's love❀️❀️❀️. Taste doesn't matters to me when he is preparing this for me with so much loveπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–(now ruhaan seeing misthi with overwhelming emotion)

Swati : how sweet πŸ˜³

Mishti : seeing ruhaan...you're making plans to prove ah....go..i won't talk to you.. Saying this our sherni angrily went to kitchen...😑

Swati : Ruhaan...wrong move you put your finger inside lion's mouth....

Ruhaan : No worries swati...i know how to tackle my pyaari biwi...saying this he to went to kitchen.. 

(swati smiling on their childishness) 

Ruhaan : baby...are you angry with  me(but our mishtu didn't speak. Our hero holding his ears asking ,please sorryyy....with cute puppy face and seeing that ,our darling anger melts but didn't show up but who is our hero..he suddenly kissed her cheek..now our darling melted fully but with fake anger asking) 

Misthi : why did you do like that? 

Ruhaan : With little smile.. Then what can I do baby. it's been a week that I got a glimpse of my angry bird mishti . so thought this plan and somehow it worked too...

Mishti : what ?you are doing this to make me angry intentionally? You're unbelievable..

Ruhaan : haan....you know ,I love my angry bird mishti very much...what to do? 

Mishti : if you want me to scold you..you can ask it directly and I am ready to do that... 

Ruhaan: na..na... I want it to be natural...and your scoldings are music to my ears...🎢 

Mishti: Ruhaan you're really unbelievable(haan misthu,he is the only person want to hear scolding from his pyaari wife) ..achha chalo...swati is waiting in hall..

Ruhaan: yeah...come let's go.... Saying this he again kissed her cheek and both happily came to hall...holding hands ..

Swati :Thank god..  your fight is over.. I am really scared of it 

MisHaan : In unison... Where is Fight...who is fighting?...  Where our swati opened her mouth in shock and  glaring them

Mishaan : seeing swati's glare...oh sorry... It's just for fun saying this both smiles sheepishly... 😁

Swati : you guys are unbelievable....(haan swatu they are unique)

Mishti: Swati....he is like that only always playing like a child to make me angry...saying this our mishtu kissed his cheek... 

Ruhaan : With little shock... Hey, what are you doing? swati is here..

Mishti : oh ruhaan...she wont mind...it's just a kiss...Hai na swati...

Swati : no....i will mind

Mishaan look at her in shock

Swati :Then what..you love only your husband so you kissed him not me na.. 

Mishti : Mishti smilingly oh..oh...Swati too became childish...saying this she immediately kissed swati's cheek ... And the trio burst out laughing on their childishness (haan cute bachche) 

Ruhaan : OK...you continue your talking. I am going to prepare lunch..

SwaShti: in unison haan... haan....go...go.... We are hungry... (foodie girls) 

After sometime

Ruhaan: OK...here..Mr.Ruhaan inviting two cute ladies to taste the delicious food made by me... 

(Both SwaShti come and opened their mouth seeing the variety of food made by our hero.)

Swashti : Wow... Ruhaan it's awesome..we can't wait to eat...come let's have this delicious mouth watering food..

Food link:

https://images.app.goo.gl/DoRZyfdKeFRXxP5Z7

https://images.app.goo.gl/arLqF82nJNogsYJbA

Swati : while eating wow....ruhaan mishti didn't lied as your hand made food is surely delicious treat to me.. 

Mishti :hmm.. Now you agree ah...i said na.. he has top most cooking skills...

Ruhaan: hmm... I am flattered by your praising...accha now eat before it turns cold .

( they started eating together with chit chatting...And our hero holds mishti's hand under the table while mishti looking at our grinning hero 😁 in shock) 

Swati : Wow...misthi it is tasty..why are you not eating....if you didn't eat...i will finish yours also...

Ruhaan : Haan... Eat na mishti...i am waiting for your compliment...

Mishti : Mishti with no option kicked his leg, and our hero shouting ahhhh...and leaves mishti's hand in shock (now mishti is grinning 😁) 

Swati : what ruhaan? Why did you shout? 

Ruhaan: no.. no.. Swati ,I am enjoying this tasty food...and shouted because of the excitement(somehow he managed.. poor boy have to be careful with our sherni) 

After finishing her meal ,While swati went for hand wash... our darling mishtu immediately hugged and kissed ruhaan and says I love you so much baby.. Its really tasty.....making our hero flattered more...

Swati : you know Mishti, the food is really yummy and ruhaan has some magic in his hands.. 

Both MisHaan grinning happily at her statement and After lunch they spend quality time together happily by playing games and chit chatting...

And after sometime swati get some emergency call from hospital...

Swati : Mishti.. I have an emergency appointment in hospital...so  I have to leave yaar.. 

MisHaan : ohπŸ™... we are not in a mood to allow you to go but we are allowing you as patient health is more important na..

Swati : I to want to spend more time with you but its emergency na..so I have to leave and I have to thank you for the surprise guys....i really enjoyed it... πŸ€—(Do you enjoyed my little surprise?) 

Mishaan: Oh swati... No thanks is allowed in friendship and it is our token of love to you for the love and care you show towards us. 

Swati :aww😳 how sweet? I love you guys for the love you shown towards me.. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Mishaan: By hugging her.. we to love you Dr.swa (seeing swati's glare) na..na.. Swati. 😘😘😘

And they burst out laughing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜€

Happy reading guys 😘

Hope you like it 😘

Have a nice day 😘

P. S : Swatu once again happy birthday to youπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚...Have lot of funπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰...Enjoy your day dear🍰🍰🍰🍭🍭🍭🍧🍧🍧

Edited by Growmoon - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

Hi dearies 

Wish you a happy Independence DayπŸ˜ƒ

happy independence day to you too vasanti dearπŸ˜ƒ

This OS is the sequel of TS - "You Are My Existence" : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5106978

😍😍😍😍😍

It has the glimpse of MisHaan's happy married life along with our guest (To know who is the guest,Read it guys) πŸ˜‰

I know I know it's me me me πŸ™ˆπŸ˜³

Let's go 

yayy let's goooooπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Mishti: Ruhaan it's already 7.00...pls wake up na....we have lot of work to do... 

Ruhaan: Darling...it's only 7.00...let me sleep for some more time.. 

Mishti : Baby...last time I'm asking you..Are you going to wake up or not ?

Ruhaan: No baby...i will wakeup after 30 minutes only... 

aww my babies

Mishti with slight smirk...shouting...baby cockroach...cockroach..

Ruhaan immediately wakeup with shock😲😲😲...where?.. Where?... Where is cockroach? Please someone save me.... 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mishti :laughing loudlyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ....Someone said he would wake up after about 30 minutes, but got up within 30 seconds. And she start imitating  where is cockroach? Where is cockroach? 

Ruhaan: understanding mishti's prank...darling come here else...

Mishti : else...What will you do?....haan what will you do?... 

Ruhaan :with smirk mishtu darling...cockroachhhh....hearing ruhaan scream... mishti immediately run and hug him screaming ruhaan save me....save me.. from that irritating creature(sorry cockroach) ...on seeing mishti's scream now ruhaan burst out laughing and says see who is afraid of cockroach...

πŸ˜†mishti khud fool hogayi hahahahah

Mishti: understanding ruhaan's prank...with childish anger...this is not fair....go...I won't talk to you...

Ruhaan : holding mishti's hand...baby...everything is fair in love and war.. By the way you only started this cockroach drama....

Mishti: So...

Ruhaan : So you have to bear a punishment...for scaring me..

Mishti : punishment...what punishment? 

I won't do anything..and you also made me scared...so it's equal...and so no punishment..

Ruhaan : no escape. ..you have to accept my punishment....

Mishti : achha theek hai....what's the punishment?

Ruhaan: You have to kiss me... Simple 

Mishti:  without thinking ,she immediately says ,but that's not a punishm...but bites her tongue and smiles sheepishly looking at ruhaan..where our hero looking at mishti mischievously and our darling girl try to run but our  hero catches our girl with no time and demands to do punishment....

aww humari mishtu khushi khushi kiss karlegi hai na mishtuπŸ˜‰

Mishti : Ok...if you want, you have to close your eyes..

Ruhaan : oh...oh....what baby?...i am your hubby...why I have to close my eyes?...

Misthi : No excuse...if you want me to do.. You have to close your eyes...that's it.. 

(With no option Ruhaan too closed his eyes but mishtu immediately kissed his both cheeks and run away by pushing him...)

Ruhaan: baby... This is not fair...

haan mishtu not fair lips pe kiss karna chahiye tha na

Mishti : you just asked kiss but not where to... and by the way same pinch...everything is fair in love and war...saying these she runs away asking him to get ready soon....

smart haan

(ruhaan shaking his head smilingly and went to get ready) 

Mishti : ruhaan....come here I need your help....she will be coming anytime soon.. 

Ruhaan : yeah...coming darling...why did you call me? we already did full arrangements... Afterall arrangements were made by the great event organizer Mrs Mishti Ruhaan Khanna

Mishti: Haan...haan stop your praising but without your help.. I Can't made all arrangements... so the credits goes to you...

I know why MisHaan are doing arrangement πŸ™ˆπŸ˜Š

(At the time door bell rings) 

Ruhaan: I think she came..wait here let me see through the hole and after seeing the person he shows thumbs-up πŸ‘

Mishti : Hmm...ok let's go and switch off the light...

(saying this Mishaan goes to switch off the light) 

(Again door bell rings. And the door got open when the guest try to knock it) 

When the guest enters the room,it is filled with darkness and suddenly all light turned on and our guest ,who entered the room surprised on seeing the decorations πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’and the banner showing welcome to our home sweet home  Dr. Swati, where our mishaan holding hands together comes with a cake πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚..singing happy birthday day to you...happy birthday day to you... Happy birthday to dear swati...happy birthday to you...πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆand our Dr Swati just looking them with surprise without blinking her eyes...

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ awwwwwwwwww MisHaan wished me 

Mishti : Happy birthday Dr swati saying this mishtu hugged and kissed Dr.swati's cheek.. and ruhaan too hugged and wished her happy birthday...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

mishtu kissed me πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ SwaMisHaan hug hehehee πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ’ƒβ€

Dr.Swati : Hey...what a pleasant surprise? How do you  know today is my birthday...

haan how? πŸ€”

Mishti : Oh...Dr.Swati, we can talk about that later...first cut the cake πŸŽ‚ ..else it will melt..(swati cut it fast yaar... mishtu baby is waiting for you to feed the cake🍰)

yeah yeah I will cut mujhe bhi tho khana haiπŸ˜‹

Dr Swati: OK OK...i will cut it..

(Both MisHaan singing happy birthday song and our cutie Swati cutting the cake and feed to MisHaan. MisHaan too feed her cake and put some cream in face too.. Awe Dr Swati is looking cute with cake smeared face) πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

MisHaan singing B'day song for me haaye me and cuteπŸ˜† pakkka bandar jaisi dikhungiπŸ™ˆ

Dr Swati: OK now tell me, how you know today is my birthday. I thought you people inviting to your home due to independence day but you guys surprised me.. 

Mishti: Do you really want to know? 

yeah yeah 

Dr. Swati: haan....100%

Mishti : Wo..last week when we came for check up na...and when you checking me, fortunately I got to see your D.O.B from your id card...(mishtu is smartπŸ‘Œ) Saying this Misthu smiled sheepishly..

really mishtu is very smart

Ruhaan: And its our luck that your birthday falls on independence day... So we plan to invite you in the name of independence day to surprise you... 

haan meri B'day independence day pe aata hai isliye tho meri naam Swati hai😁

Dr. Swati : Really, you guys are not only lovable but also spontaneous.

haan sach me

Mishti : Today is your birthday and your are going to spend whole day with us. 

I'm readyπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Dr. Swati: Mishti...i wish to spend but I am a doctor. If any emergency is there, I have to attend eventhough it's national holiday..

haan vo tho hai duty comes first 

Mishti : OK, if any emergency is there,i will allow you to go...else you have to spend whole day with us... Deal 

Dr. Swati : DealπŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mishti: OK, I will prepare special lunch for birthday girl.. 🍽

Ruhaan : Oh Darling...when ruhaan is here no fear... I will prepare lunch and you enjoy your day with Dr. Swati

awwwwwwwwww my MisHaan are so sweeeeeeet 

Dr. Swati : But I can't enjoy my day with you ..

MisHaan: in unison why?

Dr. Swati : Then what guys...you're always calling me Dr. Swati..if you considered me as your friend call me swati without Dr tag... 

haan ye kya Dr Dr lagake rakha hai swati kaho na

MisHaan: ohh....that's it... again in unison Dr swati..no.. no.. swati...ok..birthday baby...

perfectπŸ˜ƒ

Swati : Hmm...BetterπŸ˜ƒ...by the way ruhaan do you know cooking...i thought you only as a best fashion photographer..

Mishti: Haan swati.. My ruhaan is not only top most fashion photographer but also top most in so many things like cooking, poetry saying(only for mishti😳)...etc... saying this she lifts her invisible collar... (That time misthu got call and she went to attend it) 

yeah our Ruhaan is perfect in everything he does

Swati : Ruhaan...now I am waiting to eat your hand made food...🍽

haan haan waiting waitingπŸ’ƒ

Ruhaan: smilingly... Swati ,don't have over expectation and don't believe her.. For her whatever I am doing is always special and top most..so she's saying like that.By the way I can prepare food which may not so tasty but will be good.

awww really? how sweeeeeet

Swati: No ruhaan, Mishti is saying you cooks well..so I won't believe you.. 

Ruhaan : OK, I will prove you that my mishtu will appreciate me even if it is not tasty... See I added little sugar in her juice🍹...let see what she is going to do... 

Mishti : hey guys, why are waiting? Drink the juice ya...saying this mishti drank the juice and start to compliment ruhaan... Baby it's really tasty ya.. Love you for the drink.. 🍹

hahahahahhahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Swati and ruhaan start gigglingπŸ˜†) 

Mishti :what? why are you giggling? 

Swati : Hmm...ruhaan said you will appreciate him even if he prepares something less tasty and you proved it by drinking this juice...as he added only less sugar in this juice.

Mishti : (sees Ruhaan but our hero seeing somewhere else) No swati,he is telling lie. you know, I really loved this juice as it has my ruhaan's love❀️❀️❀️. Taste doesn't matters to me when he is preparing this for me with so much loveπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–(now ruhaan seeing misthi with overwhelming emotion)

Swati : how sweet πŸ˜³

yeah sooo sweet😍

Mishti : seeing ruhaan...you're making plans to prove ah....go..i won't talk to you.. Saying this our sherni angrily went to kitchen...😑

Swati : Ruhaan...wrong move you put your finger inside lion's mouth....

Ruhaan : No worries swati...i know how to tackle my pyaari biwi...saying this he to went to kitchen.. 

(swati smiling on their childishness) 

Ruhaan : baby...are you angry with  me(but our mishtu didn't speak. Our hero holding his ears asking ,please sorryyy....with cute puppy face and seeing that ,our darling anger melts but didn't show up but who is our hero..he suddenly kissed her cheek..now our darling melted fully but with fake anger asking) 

Misthi : why did you do like that? 

Ruhaan : With little smile.. Then what can I do baby. it's been a week that I got a glimpse of my angry bird mishti . so thought this plan and somehow it worked too...

haaye haaye

Mishti : what ?you are doing this to make me angry intentionally? You're unbelievable..

Ruhaan : haan....you know ,I love my angry bird mishti very much...what to do? 

Mishti : if you want me to scold you..you can ask it directly and I am ready to do that... 

Ruhaan: na..na... I want it to be natural...and your scoldings are music to my ears...🎢 

Mishti: Ruhaan you're really unbelievable(haan misthu,he is the only person want to hear scolding from his pyaari wife) ..achha chalo...swati is waiting in hall..

no no you guys plz continue I will wait 😁

Ruhaan: yeah...come let's go.... Saying this he again kissed her cheek and both happily came to hall...holding hands ..

Swati :Thank god..  your fight is over.. I am really scared of it 

MisHaan : In unison... Where is Fight...who is fighting?...  Where our swati opened her mouth in shock and  glaring them

hahahha our unique MisHaan❀

Mishaan : seeing swati's glare...oh sorry... It's just for fun saying this both smiles sheepishly... 😁

Swati : you guys are unbelievable....(haan swatu they are unique)

I agree they are unique masterpiece 

Mishti: Swati....he is like that only always playing like a child to make me angry...saying this our mishtu kissed his cheek... 

Ruhaan : With little shock... Hey, what are you doing? swati is here..

Mishti : oh ruhaan...she wont mind...it's just a kiss...Hai na swati...

Swati : no....i will mind

Mishaan look at her in shock

Swati :Then what..you love only your husband so you kissed him not me na.. 

Mishti : Mishti smilingly oh..oh...Swati too became childish...saying this she immediately kissed swati's cheek ... And the trio burst out laughing on their childishness (haan cute bachche) 

Ruhaan : OK...you continue your talking. I am going to prepare lunch..

SwaShti: in unison haan... haan....go...go.... We are hungry... (foodie girls) 

kitna pyaara naam hai 😍 (love you so much vasanti😘) yeah we are big foodies

After sometime

Ruhaan: OK...here..Mr.Ruhaan inviting two cute ladies to taste the delicious food made by me... 

(Both SwaShti come and opened their mouth seeing the variety of food made by our hero.)

Swashti : Wow... Ruhaan it's awesome..we can't wait to eat...come let's have this delicious mouth watering food..

Food link:

https://images.app.goo.gl/DoRZyfdKeFRXxP5Z7

chicken😍😍😍😍🀀🀀🀀🀀

https://images.app.goo.gl/arLqF82nJNogsYJbA

I love samosa my fav 😍🀀 how do you know about ny favs vasanti?

Swati : while eating wow....ruhaan mishti didn't lied as your hand made food is surely delicious treat to me.. 

yeah it's yummmmyyyyyyyy

Mishti :hmm.. Now you agree ah...i said na.. he has top most cooking skills...

Ruhaan: hmm... I am flattered by your praising...accha now eat before it turns cold .

( they started eating together with chit chatting...And our hero holds mishti's hand under the table while mishti looking at our grinning hero 😁 in shock) 

Swati : Wow...misthi it is tasty..why are you not eating....if you didn't eat...i will finish yours also...

Ruhaan : Haan... Eat na mishti...i am waiting for your compliment...

Mishti : Mishti with no option kicked his leg, and our hero shouting ahhhh...and leaves mishti's hand in shock (now mishti is grinning 😁) 

hehehehehehe

Swati : what ruhaan? Why did you shout? 

Ruhaan: no.. no.. Swati ,I am enjoying this tasty food...and shouted because of the excitement(somehow he managed.. poor boy have to be careful with our sherni) 

After finishing her meal ,While swati went for hand wash... our darling mishtu immediately hugged and kissed ruhaan and says I love you so much baby.. Its really tasty.....making our hero flattered more...

Swati : you know Mishti, the food is really yummy and ruhaan has some magic in his hands.. 

Both MisHaan grinning happily at her statement and After lunch they spend quality time together happily by playing games and chit chatting...

And after sometime swati get some emergency call from hospital...

Swati : Mishti.. I have an emergency appointment in hospital...so  I have to leave yaar.. 

MisHaan : ohπŸ™... we are not in a mood to allow you to go but we are allowing you as patient health is more important na..

Swati : I to want to spend more time with you but its emergency na..so I have to leave and I have to thank you for the surprise guys....i really enjoyed it... πŸ€—(Do you enjoyed my little surprise?) 

little? it's bigggg surprise and I loved it😍❀❀❀❀😘😘😘

Mishaan: Oh swati... No thanks is allowed in friendship and it is our token of love to you for the love and care you show towards us. 

Swati :aww😳 how sweet? I love you guys for the love you shown towards me.. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

😳😳😳😳😳

Mishaan: By hugging her.. we to love you Dr.swa (seeing swati's glare) na..na.. Swati. 😘😘😘

😍😍😍😍😍😍 another hug 

And they burst out laughing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜€

Happy reading guys 😘

Hope you like it 😘

loved ittttttttt❀❀❀❀

Have a nice day 😘

P. S : Swatu once again happy birthday to youπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚...Have lot of funπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰...Enjoy your day dear🍰🍰🍰🍭🍭🍭🍧🍧🍧

Thank you so much darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— it's such a sweet surprise love you a lot dear😘😘😘😘😘

vasanti I'm flattered dear😊 loved your surprise ❀❀❀

OS was superbπŸ‘Œ I enjoyed a lot

love you so much for this token of love dear😘😘😘😘😘

I was blushing and grinning like an idiot throughout the OS😁😁😁

lots of love darling πŸ€—

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
Growmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

vasanti I'm flattered dear😊 loved your surprise ❀❀❀

OS was superbπŸ‘Œ I enjoyed a lot

love you so much for this token of love dear😘😘😘😘😘

I was blushing and grinning like an idiot throughout the OS😁😁😁

lots of love darling πŸ€—

Hi cutie, I am very very happy as you loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Now I am flattering. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

No.. No... No.. I won't accept it➑️(me and cute  pakkka bandar jaisi dikhungiπŸ™ˆ)

you're cute, cute,cuteeee😍😍😍

And again I am happy , you loved the food because I was confused as to what to choose..by the way I too love samosa...😁

Love you too cutie😘😘😘Enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Growmoon

Hi cutie, I am very very happy as you loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Now I am flattering. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

No.. No... No.. I won't accept it➑️(me and cute  pakkka bandar jaisi dikhungiπŸ™ˆ)

you're cute, cute,cuteeee😍😍😍

And again I am happy , you loved the food because I was confused as to what to choose..by the way I too love samosa...😁

Love you too cutie😘😘😘Enjoy your day to the fullest πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

@pink πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

@bold hi fi vasu

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Growmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

Beautiful OS❀️

Thanks dearπŸ€—