Mired Into Whist-PreRish/AnuPre Dark FF

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Which Pair do you want to be Star-Crossed lovers?

Poll Choice
Anurag-Prerna
Rishabh-Prerna
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Heyaa!

Through this note of mine, or rather poll, I just wanted to have reader's opinion before I pen the incidents lining to the ending. When I started the fiction I aimed to create a love story slightly biased with current track of Prerna in love with Anurag but some factors lead to Prerna and Rishabh teaming up for good cause. There have been twists to indulge in but Rishabh was to be the one-sided lover who wanted her happy but things didn't go well that way. On the other hand, Anurag too would be in a distorted state to deal with surprising events. It's more or less a test of patience when both of them are put to deal with Prerna's  felonious truth and how they come out of it. 

Two lives with different perceptions and actions to deal with for one situation, was all I want to showcase.

But besides that they are rather meant to be Star-Crossed lovers, all I wanted to know is who you want in that shoes? 

Prerna-Anurag

Prerna-Rishabh.

Right now, all I can assure you of is the ending that I have in my mind is subtle and relatable on life grounds. It's not going to be OTTD but are you really prepared for this ride?

PS: It's really important to know what I am ahead to and are you really up for it?

Please leave your views along with the poll!??

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5107817#150972633

(Link to story)