Aasman ki hoor pari.... someone bring her down to earth!

Posted: 4 years ago

Aliya once again succeeded in infuriating me. Her entitled attitude and behaviour sucks. And the nerve she had to talk about disha crossing limitations etc, the girl is lucky that disha is a goody-goody else anybody else in disha's place would have humiliated her left-right-centre for her "pot calling the kettle black" attitude after having an affair with a married man.

And what is surprising  is that she has been able to live in Mehras house more than Disha and Pragya, after causing so much trouble. Its also surprising  that Abhi still supports  her sister. Purab has always  been a week character  so no expectations  from him.  

Disha should have shown married with  another person or shown to be not affected  by  Purab. If purab can marry, why cant  she too move on with her life. According  to  the  show  it has been  20 years.  That is enough  for anyone  to  move  on, except  for itvs. 

Originally posted by mala06

And what is surprising  is that she has been able to live in Mehras house more than Disha and Pragya, after causing so much trouble. Its also surprising  that Abhi still supports  her sister. Purab has always  been a week character  so no expectations  from him.  

Disha should have shown married with  another person or shown to be not affected  by  Purab. If purab can marry, why cant  she too move on with her life. According  to  the  show  it has been  20 years.  That is enough  for anyone  to  move  on, except  for itvs. 

Even in kyunki saas bhi.... it had been what like 25 years or something after sahil cheated on ganga with tripti and married tripti, yet ganga never remarried within those 25 years to another man. It was riduclous that they keep showing women never really being able to move on or allow them a second chance. If anybody ever is given a second chance it is a guy in these serials mostly, well at least in ekta land they'll show guys having so many women after him or numerous marriages yet the girl's are left single and pining (prerna is a whole new different story though). ðŸ¤£

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Yes! It's her sense of entitlement that pisses me off the most. And the fact that she has come this far without being punished is ridiculous. To think, she's setting Rhea up to be a little version of her. 😒

I like Aliya/Shikha. As a negative char she was way better than Tanu. I’m glad she is getting enough SS after the leap.

Aliya's  entitlement has always pissed me off and i hate that she’s passed it onto Rhea as well. I didn’t see the scene properly but i think she told her own friend of as well. 

What is she even proud of for Eff’s sake. She hasn’t done jack. The Mehra name only holds value because of Abhi. He’s the only one who has worked hard. She hasn’t done shit for anything. 

And did anyone else cringe knowing she saw Pragya’s call on Disha’s phone. 

Aliya is kinda acting like Tanu with Pragya after the last leap. Wanting proof and all. What shit!

And i am hating Purab’s character. He’s a spineless man.

I feel like Aaliya is the ultimate winner in this show. From the very beginning she wanted Purab not caring who he was actually in love with and she did not want Pragya anywhere near Abhi even after learning that Purab was not in love with her. She somehow managed to get rid of Bulbul and got Disha out of the way by trapping Purab in a one night stand. Pragya and Disha did not get to live with the loves of their lives but somehow the main antagonist of this show did😠😠😠😠😠

Originally posted by lostandsherlock

I feel like Aaliya is the ultimate winner in this show. From the very beginning she wanted Purab not caring who he was actually in love with and she did not want Pragya anywhere near Abhi even after learning that Purab was not in love with her. She somehow managed to get rid of Bulbul and got Disha out of the way by trapping Purab in a one night stand. Pragya and Disha did not get to live with the loves of their lives but somehow the main antagonist of this show did😠😠😠😠😠

I agree. Even when she is loosing she will attempt sucide to get sympathy of her family members. But, now  I feel that when Aryan gets to know the truth, he will start to hate his mother. It would be the best medicine for all the crime she has done to the family members.

I don't think Alia is the winner. she succeeded in being treacherous and trap Purab, marry him. But he never loved her, will never love her.  At best i felt sympathy for her. After all these years, she's super insecure and is going around asking Disha to prove that she won't snatch Purab from her.  ðŸ˜†Even Abhi could see where Purab's eyes were. On Disha the whole time. If that's winning, then bhagwan bachaye aisi jeet se.

Edited by davos - 4 years ago

This was also the perfect moment for disha to shoot back at aliya, that if aliya is so confident in the strength of her marriage with purab and that purab is truly hers, why does she need to ask another woman for proof to assure her that her husband won't be taken away from her? If she is confident that purab loves her and would never leave her, she wouldn't need to ask a woman to provide her with proof that she has no interest in her husband because all that should matter to her is if her husband is loyal to her and loves her, and if she is sure her husband loves only her and would never look at another woman she shouldn't be  seeking assurance that her husband will stay with her from another person beside her husband. 

The villains always manage to taunt the positive characters yet when the villain themselves show their vulnerability, positive characters don't seem to use it to their advantage to taunt back when needed.