Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have a feeling this is fake news? Why will the show take a leap? Leaps are usually taken when TRP's are moderate and there is no other story to continue on. But the story in Kundali Bhagya has just started moving forward that too at a snails pace, once Preeta becomes Luthra bahu there are soooooooooooooooooooooo many things they can as well as need to show.

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lols...on what grounds they will take leap...they have done nothing so far....what story they will show....I know this news is sheer lie but...even there is micro possibility wondering what characters they will show in leap....there might be only one character they can add which us sherlyn/ prithivi most anticipated baby....which inside her for almost like year and still no signs can birth soon....🤣🤣

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

There was this episode I think during February this year while Karan was getting married to Monisha when Sofia came to Luthra house and said that she was going to be 'Karan ke baby ki mumma'. It was probably the funniest episode in Kundali Bhagya history. I remember a scene during that time where Preeta who was trying to explain to Rakhi Aunty that Sofia's pregnancy was part of their plan ends up saying that 'ye baccha humara hain' as in her and Rishabh's. That was the only episode where any indication of any future Luthra was made.🤣 How can there be a leap without a future 'Luthra' in the fore??!!! Nobody other than Sherlyn and Prithvi have done any sort of hankypanky. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I agree! Even I didn't believe it, but decided to post it anyways as is usual with "spoilers" ðŸ˜†