Prerna's pregnancy track..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

PRERNA IS PREGNANT! i think the makers have forgotten that..I mean its been months! she knew she was pregnant when anurag married komolika, she left, they lived together, bajaj came, sab hogaya but prena is still pregnant and it shows like as if its just been a month! Shivi was pregnant before her and still nothing? how? i really hope they show something...

What do you guys have to say about this?

I think prernas pregnancy is the next track especially with what masi and her daughter are planning. They’ve missed out all pregnancy implications though.

i know right..meri mummy bhi bolte.. yeh aur uski behen toh kabse pregnant hai...kuch show toh ho rhi rha dekh kar...😆

Mujhe pehle ye batao aplog, ki Anu janta hain ki nahi ki wo baap banne wala hain???? 

And have you guys looked at her abs?? Kis angke se pregnant lagti hain!! 

But jane do... I have seen kzk1 n there akso they hardly used to show pregnant tummy... Bas kuch epi bacha hone se pehle they show protruded belly and bacha paida ho jata hain.. 

Tch, jane do.  Etna tension na liya karo.. Ye ekta mai ka show hai guys.. Dil se nahi lagate. :p ;)

Originally posted by KamikazeKinght01

Mujhe pehle ye batao aplog, ki Anu janta hain ki nahi ki wo baap banne wala hain???? 

And have you guys looked at her abs?? Kis angke se pregnant lagti hain!! 

But jane do... I have seen kzk1 n there akso they hardly used to show pregnant tummy... Bas kuch epi bacha hone se pehle they show protruded belly and bacha paida ho jata hain.. 

Tch, jane do.  Etna tension na liya karo.. Ye ekta mai ka show hai guys.. Dil se nahi lagate. :p ;)

No he has no idea that Prerna is carrying his child😳 She didn’t tell him anything about it!🤔

Originally posted by bismaaijaz

PRERNA IS PREGNANT! i think the makers have forgotten that..I mean its been months! she knew she was pregnant when anurag married komolika, she left, they lived together, bajaj came, sab hogaya but prena is still pregnant and it shows like as if its just been a month! Shivi was pregnant before her and still nothing? how? i really hope they show something...

What do you guys have to say about this?

Apparently shivi was never pregnant, the actress confirmed it on her IG😆

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

No he has no idea that Prerna is carrying his child😳 She didn’t tell him anything about it!🤔

Kis mohrat ke intezar mei thi wo!! Matlab bich mein sabkuch thik hua tha na dono ke bish!  

Dont tell ki they will show the kid as Bajaj's??? I mean Elephant ki Pregnancy etni lambi nahi chalti hogi!