Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Tu Desh Mera teaser - Big B, SRK, Aamir, Aish, Ranbir, Kartik, Tiger - Page 7

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: hotchic2

I agree about not including celebrities from other industries/regions. As I have said before, this government is too invested in BW. Instead of Ranbir and animals like Tiger and Rooster, they should taken some big names from South. Language is a trivial issue.

Yes i agree. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

Because they cannot understand the song? None of the celebrities in the song are non-Hindi either.

Who is the tribute for? The security personnel who died and their families. And so many of them are non-Hindi speaking. Aren't you treating them as inferior just because they are not part of the "dominant Hindi group"?

i dont think it will matter to the soldiers families wat the language of the song is, its the message and intention of the song which matters more, i am sure the video will show visuals of the indian army and so those who don't understand the language of the song will understand wat it means visually, i don't think the soldiers families are complaining about it so why shud anyone else complain?

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: altgr

https://twitter.com/crpfindia/status/1161500960113463298?s=19

Handsome πŸ’š 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

How come Aish is the only actress featuring in this ? 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg23

So? Not understanding a song won't make a normal person feel inferior. If they had chosen to make this song in Bengali for e.g. I would not have felt inferior just because I don't happen to understand it.

I'm sure the family of the personnel are happy that their sacrifice is being acknowledged and respected, and not care about something so petty. And any artist who would dub different versions of the song would be heartily thanked as well. :)

@Bold: That's your personal preference and you are entitled to your views.

Not understanding a song won't make anyone feel inferior, yes. But knowing that your govt has put money to make a song that can only be understood by a section of people, yes, that would make them feel inferior.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

How come Aish is the only actress featuring in this ? 

She's the only one with lot of free time these days.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ponymo

@Bold: That's your personal preference and you are entitled to your views.

Not understanding a song won't make anyone feel inferior, yes. But knowing that your govt has put money to make a song that can only be understood by a section of people, yes, that would make them feel inferior.

Not your country, not your government, not your people, not your song, not your money..Tumhari ini kyun jal rahi hai? 

Play your games in your country. If people in our country feel inferior they will speak up

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Also superstarni Kangu didn't get any offer to star in this video? Anyways it's better this way.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

All those asking only about South actors..r u all active in sensational south forum too? Or only BW forum? Please encourage it too.

South India also makes some superb movies along with some really bad ones just like bollywood. Recently a bw remake of southern superhit film received a lot of flak here..But was equally successful. 

Which shows Indian sensibilities r more or less similar all over

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Kya gazab tarin log hai yaha pe. 

πŸ˜†