Tu Desh Mera teaser - Big B, SRK, Aamir, Aish, Ranbir, Kartik, Tiger - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Loji Modi Ji ne SRK aamir ko bhi bana diya bhakt as Vikcy kausal ban gaya tha after URI ๐Ÿ˜†

Sasur big B ne Aish ko Bhakt mandli main shamil kara diya.... why should Big B have all the fun๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Looking loveIy.

I still think miley sur mera tumhara original is best for showing Indian  culture

agree. I loved that it included all languages. The Bengal part with all of them getting off the metro was so cute๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„ Dd me ata that n hum San dkhte the pura

Kartik same expression always. They donโ€™t give a shit about CRPF as such anyway fir nautanki kyun kar rahe hain. 

Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 4 years ago

WDF is Tiger doing here? Lol this isn't any circus song. ๐Ÿ˜†

Tiger is always after girls. Sala idhar bhi Aish ke piche. 

OMG i noticed the other two after reading comments only i thought its Shahrukh, Big B, & Beauty poster and other two are some background standstill

Kartik is holding in fart or poop??

Edited by polin - 4 years ago

Why is there a tribute song only for this terror attack? What about the other terror attacks? Who is paying for this? If it's the govt., why are there only Bollywood stars? Where are the South Indian stars, Bengali stars etc.? Why is the song in Hindi? Some of the security personnel who died were also from South India, Bengal, Odisha etc.

ranbir , tiger and kartik are misfits

Originally posted by ponymo

Why is there a tribute song only for this terror attack? What about the other terror attacks? Who is paying for this? If it's the govt., why are there only Bollywood stars? Where are the South Indian stars, Bengali stars etc.? Why is the song in Hindi? Some of the security personnel who died were also from South India, Bengal, Odisha etc.

I am guessing that, with mutual agreement , they would have picked up everything. Regardless of that, i dont think it's an issue, at the end of the day it's in india. south india , bengal , odisha is in india right?