Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

PreRish OS - Fear of losing you

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

" If you promise to stay,I promise to never leave" - Unknown

I have a plan tanvi. In tonight's party,we will push prerna from the stairs. In this way ,we will get rid of that prerna forever and you will be Rishab's new wife- Maasi speaks. Both starts having an evil laugh and begin their preparations to execute their evil plan.

Unaware of this evil plan by maasi and tanvi,prerna is busy in kukki's birthday party preparations. She is doing everything keeping in mind the likes and dislikes of her dear daughter. Mr. Bajaj has also taken off from office to help prerna in the preparations. Prerna is giving instructions to the servants and Mr.bajaj is just admiring her. He is happy and proud that he has chosen a best mother for her daughter.

Why aren't these balloons yet decorated on the walls??- she shouts at the servants.

Lagta hai sab kuch mujhe hi karna padega. Abhi bhi itna saara kaam padha hai and these servants are so lazy- she murmurs.

She picks up a stool and holds  balloons in her hands to fix them on the wall. Suddenly, the stool starts moving and she is about to fall. She closes her eyes in fear but a pair of strong arms hold her from falling. She slowly opens her eyes and gets relieved knowing that she didn't fall. Both gets lost in each other for some moments. Soon both come back into their senses.

Mr. Bajaj,ab aap mujhe neeche utaar sakte Hain. I'm fine - she speaks.

He puts her down from his arms and starts scolding her .

What is this Mrs. Bajaj?? Yeh aap Kya Kar rahi thi?? Aap aap gir jaati toh?? Agar hamare Bache ko kuch ho jaata toh??

Prerna puts her finger on his lips to stop him. He gets shocked with her gesture.

Bus,ab aap kuch nahi bolenge Mr. Bajaj . Saying this she goes from there leaving a shocked Bajaj there.

At evening

Prerna is getting ready in the room.She is wearing a red saree and looking drop dead gorgeous. Just then Rishab comes out of the rest room. He gets stunned seeing prerna. He gets lost in her beauty for some time. She sees him from the mirror and clears her throat. He comes back to his senses and gets embarrassed.  

After getting ready,he comes back to his room and sees prerna struggling with her saree's Doris. A smile appears on his lips.

Seeing Rishab in the room,she turns and hides her back due to shyness. She starts stumbling with her words.

Finally she handles herself and manages to speak

Mr. Bajaj,aap please tanvi ko bula dein. I need her help-she requests.

Prerna, everyone has gone downstairs and are busy in the party.But if you don't have any problem,I can help you out with this- he replies.

Prerna first gets hesitant but later agrees to him.

Don't worry prerna,I won't see anything, Trust me- he assures.

Prerna turns her back towards him and gives him the approval. He takes the Doris in his hands and begins to tie them. His fingers touch her bare back giving sensations to her body. Finally he gets successful in his task and leaves from the room. Prerna also follows him.

Kukki is already downstairs with maasi and tanvi. She is looking like a princess in her white frocks.

Rishab goes near her and picks her up in his arms and gives a peck on her cheek. She also gives a kiss on her dad's cheek. Prerna sees both of them and feels happiness inside her.Later she  also comes near them and opens her arms to take kukki in them. Rishab first gets hesitate to give kukki to prerna due to the incident happened last night. But kukki herself goes to prerna. Rishab could do nothing but see kukki in prerna's arms. Prerna kisses kukki on her forehead and wishes her. A smile appears on Rishab's lips seeing the mother-daughter duo.

Basus are standing in one corner and are just looking at the Bajaj family. Anurag getting jealous seeing prerna with kukki and Rishab.

After sometime, kukki cuts the cake. Her friends and family members give her a lot of gifts. But kukki waits for prerna's gift. Kukki does some gestures in front of prerna for her gift. Prerna tells her that she has left her gift in the room and goes upstairs to bring it. 

Meanwhile,maasi and tanvi continue to execute their plan.

Prerna,main bhi tumahre saath chalti Hoon gift laane- tanvi asks.

Prerna agrees to her.

After picking up the gift both are coming back but tanvi pretends to fall and intentionally pushes prerna. Prerna rolls down from the stairs and screams.

Everyone look towards the stairs and gets shocked seeing prerna in blood. She is half awake and writhing in pain

Rishab and Anurag both  runs towards her.Anurag picks up prerna and keeps her head in his lap. Rishab stops himself after seeing this.

Prerna,tumhe kuch nahi hoga -Anurag shouts.

Mr. Bajaj,Mr. Bajaj kahaan Hain??-she murmurs .

Anurag gets shocked listening to her.

Listening his name, Rishab moves towards prerna and takes her in his lap by siding Anurag. Anurag just stands there in shock.

Prerna, don't worry aapko Kuch nahi hoga. Main Hoon yahaan. Please aap apni aankhein khuli rakhein-He literally pleads.

Mr. Bajaj, I'm sorry, please mujhe maaf Kar dein. I should have more careful towards kukki-she speaks in a weak voice.

He shushes her with his finger on her lip.

Prerna please aap sorry mat kahein,aapki galti nahi hai, mujhe aap par gussa nahi karna chahiye tha. Ab aap please kuch nahi bolengi-he speaks in a crying voice.

Koi ambulance  ko phone karega ya yeh bhi main hi karoon- he shouts.

He picks her up in his arms and moves towards the door. He puts her in his car and rushes to the hospital. Anurag also follows him in his car.

Prerna please aankhein bandh mat kijiyega,hum bus hospital pahunchne wale.Aapko kuch nahi hoga,main aapko Kuch hone hi nahi doonga.He starts cleaning her blood with his hankie but the blood doesn't stop flowing. 

After covering a distance of half an hour, they finally reaches the hospital. He puts prerna on the stretcher and shouts for doctor. 

Doctor comes there and examines prerna. 

Mr. Bajaj,Inka bahut blood loss ho Gaya hai, surgery karni padegi.-Doctor explains.

Doctor,do whatever you want to do but please save her and our child.Please doctor, she is pregnant. Just save both of them- he pleads.

Anurag hears this and fells on the floor.

Doctor takes prerna to the OT. Meanwhile family members reach the hospital. Maasi and tanvi pretend to console rishab. 

For the first time in his life,he was afraid of losing someone. A lone tear rolls down from his eye. Kukki goes near him and wipes his tears. He hugs her tightly and assures her that nothing will happen to her mother.

They all are waiting for the doctor outside the OT. After sometime doctor comes out of the OT.

Doctor,how is my wife now?? Is she okay??- Rishab asks worriedly.

Mr. Bajaj, she is out of danger now and your child is also fine. But we have to keep her under observation for some time- doctor explains.

Can I meet her?? He asks

Yes, you can but please don't disturb the patient. She is still weak.

Maasi and tanvi's mood get off listening prerna is alive.

Rishab goes inside the room and sits besides her. His eyes gets teary seeing her in this condition. He holds her hand in his and starts caressing her head. Prerna slowly opens her eyes and sees Mr. Bajaj near her. She gives a weak smile to him and hardly manages to speak-

Mr. Bajaj,main theek hoon,aap chinta mat kijiye-she assures him

Prerna, please don't say anything,aapko doctor ne aaraam karne ke liye kahaa hai-he speaks.

He secretly wipes his tears but prerna sees it.

Mr. Bajaj aap ro rahe the Kya?? She asks

No,I am not and turns his face in the direction. Woh Meri aankh mein kuch Chala Gaya tha- he speaks.

But prerna catches his lie and smiles a little.

I thought you were crying for me- she mutters teasingly.

Aap rest kijiye,main abhi aata Hoon. Saying this,he moves towards the door.

Rishab (in mind)- Prerna,agar aaj tumhe kuch ho jaata toh pata nahi main Kya karta. Zindagi mein aaj pehli baar kisi ko khone se darr laga hai. Par yeh baat main aapko kabhi nahi bataoonga. Kisi se mohabbat Insaan ko bahut majboor aur kamzor Kar deti hai aur mujhe inn dono cheezon se nafrat hai. Tum mujhe sangemarmar samajhti ho toh samajhti raho,main tumahre aage reth ki deewar nahi ban sakta,mujhe toot jaane se khauf aata hai.

The end

So, how's it. Do like it and give your feedback.

PS-Ignore the typos

PS- Rishab's Last dialogue is inspired from ZGH

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

You woman had to add Kashaf's dialogue 

ShumiM thumbnail

It's sort of cute to see mr.bajaj crying for prerna.thanks for this sweet is.do writes more plz

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful one shot. This emotional bajaj is adorable😊

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So you penned down an OS to fulfill your fantasy of watching a bloodied Prerna. 😆

Anyway, I love every bit of this OS. And the last dialogue has my heart. I remember some of you guys were discussing it in a previous AT. It's so deep, philosophical, and beautifully poignant. I can totally related to it. I'm glad you included it here.

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

You woman had to add Kashaf's dialogue 

Hope you like it humpty ji 😳

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

It's sort of cute to see mr.bajaj crying for prerna.thanks for this sweet is.do writes more plz

Thank you so much👍🏼

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Such a beautiful one shot. This emotional bajaj is adorable😊

Thank you so much for liking it😳

Aavnii thumbnail

So, we have to fullfill our wishes like this only..

But it is great.. We can have what we want..

And thank you for this wonderful piece

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

So you penned down an OS to fulfill your fantasy of watching a bloodied Prerna. 😆

Anyway, I love every bit of this OS. And the last dialogue has my heart. I remember some of you guys were discussing it in a previous AT. It's so deep, philosophical, and beautifully poignant. I can totally related to it. I'm glad you included it here.

Thank you so much Shruti🤗