Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bajaj's Idea of shifting to Basu Badi will be the best step in his life. kyunki yahan pe maasi & tanvi's s true colors will be revealed soon. BB pe crowd jada hai. har ek dusre pe nazar rakte hai ki kon kya kar rahe hai, what's their next step......etc etc. and more over Basu badi is under CCTV surveillance. so aaj nahi toh kal wolf in sheep's clothing wali maasi & Co. pakdi jate hai. they can find out the cause of Kuki's nightmares & ill health. and this will also bring PreRish closer together.

Happies Endings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

sahi pakde hai .. after khayoing so much dat , today Prerna found him as a best fater .. she is going to discover more emotional shades of bajju .. same bedroom share kia , so they could know each other more.. kaun kharate lete hai , kaun neend mai bate karte hai , kiska kab gas hote hai , aise chote chote bate will make closer them more... i just cant wait to watch them 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes. The best would be anurag will probably get the required closure.  Opposite can also happen. The little respect which prerna had for him , he will lose it ðŸ˜† sorry for my anurag rant for the day

napster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hasini009

Bajaj's Idea of shifting to Basu Badi will be the best step in his life. kyunki yahan pe maasi & tanvi's s true colors will be revealed soon. BB pe crowd jada hai. har ek dusre pe nazar rakte hai ki kon kya kar rahe hai, what's their next step......etc etc. and more over Basu badi is under CCTV surveillance. so aaj nahi toh kal wolf in sheep's clothing wali maasi & Co. pakdi jate hai. they can find out the cause of Kuki's nightmares & ill health. and this will also bring PreRish closer together.

Happies Endings

crowd zyada hai, ek dusre pe nazar rakh sakte hain - so true ðŸ˜†

The Richie Rich Bajaj Mansion doesn’t have CCTV’s installed ?? 

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nopes. 

Idhar jo hota hai wo sab sirf drama ke liye hota hai. Logic se inka kono lena dena nahi hai. 

Surprised to know ki Bajaj Mansion me ab tak CCTV nahi tha. In dono ne pehle bi koi karamat ki hogi, it's surprising ki usne isse pehle Bajaj ko iske baare me kuch nahi btaya, kuch to signal dena tha about how someone scared her as a ghost, flickered the lights. 

Now I wonder if Kuki & Bajaj ever communicated in the past. As someone who is closest to her, Kuki should have shared somethings with him in her own way.

Edited by arshi_asya - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

Remember the security alarms and all🤣Anurag caught so many times but I guess they were only sensitive to Anurag no-one else after all Bajju studied him so well ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£comedy of errors ðŸ¤£

hasini009 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RollingStones

when it comes to house matters, Richie Rich ka akal ghutno pe hoti hai.  his first wife, leaving kuki in the bad company of maasi & tanvi, no CCTV, Basu's takeover of Bajaj mansion.........😆

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

Nopes. 

Idhar jo hota hai wo sab sirf drama ke liye hota hai. Logic se inka kono lena dena nahi hai. 

Surprised to know ki Bajaj Mansion me ab tak CCTV nahi tha. In dono ne pehle bi koi karamat ki hogi, it's surprising ki usne isse pehle Bajaj ko iske baare me kuch nahi btaya, kuch to signal dena tha about how someone scared her as a ghost, flickered the lights. 

Now I wonder if Kuki & Bajaj ever communicated in the past. As someone who is closest to her, Kuki should have shared somethings with him in her own way.

Ho sakta hai in dono ko isse pehle aisa kuch karne ki jarurat hi na padi ho...

I mean they are threatened because Prerna is here now, and she is there because Bajaj wants a mother for Kuki.... That is why they want to sabotage her image, by troubling

But before this, there might not have been any reason for them to traumatise Kuki... Tanvi could have manipulated Bajaj by being closer to Kuki if not for Prerna

At least that is what I think