PreRish OS - Drunken confessions (Updated 13 Aug)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey Guys, Nish here😃. I won't say I am new to the forum since I've come across some really great write ups here and binge read them as soon as I fell in love with Karan's Rishabh. I have been thinking of posting something here since the past few days but couldn't find the plot😆But finally, I was able to pen a piece decent enough to mark my debut among the sophisticated writers here on this forum who are #Goals!

Here goes nothing! Hope you will enjoy it!😃

Drunken Confessions

Outside, the clouds above rumbled fiercely announcing the onslaught of impending torrential downpour. Violent gales of wind had the curtains at the windows dancing wildly to their tune as sharp flashes of thunder made their appearance known every now and then, roaring in a deafening noise blowing trumpet of the mighty Zeus’s power.

The storm within her heart was no less though. With her back supported against the pillows, she stared longingly at the world outside.Hugging her knees to her chest, she let out another long sigh as tears pricked her eyes.

That chapter had been done and dealt with! So, what exactly she was mulling over? Feeling disheartened for an alliance that was never supposed to breathe long enough was an apt explanation of the fact that six months with that man had done nothing to her troublesome heart. She was still a gullible, naĂŻve girl with her rampant feelings on the run.

“Way to go, Prerna Sharma!” She groaned to the wisps of air teasing her hair. Throwing the pillow all the way across the room, she scrubbed her face furiously to scare the hell out of any sort of remorseful expressions daring to find a purchase on her face.

She wasn’t going to let the history repeat all over again! Definitely not! That despicable man had literally slapped those bl**dy divorce papers on her face! And for whom?! That Menka….that f*ckin Menka who had dumped his ass when his business was facing a slump and had deserted her 3 month old daughter to the devices of despair.

“That’s right!” Prerna stood up determined and faced the mirror, “I don’t need a man to live my life! I am an independent strong woman!”She spoke up only to see ghost of a very familiar face look into her eyes through the mirror.

“I think it’s not an exaggeration to say that women are the most powerful beings on earth. Apart from patience and perseverance, the amount of strength they hold within their souls is unbeatable. A woman doesn’t need a man to live, it’s other way round….in most cases! And you, Prerna….need neither my name, me , Mr. Basu or anyone’s validation to live your life. You have the most important thing it takes to live….courage”.

She turned around to see him standing in all his glory dressed in a cerulean blue suit that perfectly complimented his whisky eyes.His usual cigar was tucked between his lips as he pulled it out and let out apuff of smoke.

She approached the man warily. Afraid that he was just a figment of her imagination. As her trembling fingers reached out for his cheek, Indra dev announced his descent as she whipped her head around sharply to see rain slapping against the glass pane. 

With her heart hammering against her rib cage, she turned around only to realize that he had indeed been a trick played by her naĂŻve heart.

“I am afraid, Ms Sharma that your presence is no longer required since my first wife and Kuki’s biological mother has paved her way back into our lives. It is only justifiable, that you pull back now that she is back”.

Prerna stopped midway and gritted her teeth. It had been a trick alright probably because her heart had been itching just as much as her fist with the dire need to sock his arrogant jaw in. Never ever was she going to forget the humiliation he had hurled her way by taking Kuki from her and handing her over to Menka. Never!

All those philosophies of him had been stashed in grave the unfortunate day he had jerked her hand off to intertwine them with Menka’s. She wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of affecting her!

“As a fact, I don’t really care!” Prerna snorted, “My only concern is Kuki and I’m going to drag that b*stard to court for disposing me like a trash bag and handing over my kuki’s responsibility to that disgusting blot in the name of a mother!” Prerna snarled.

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

The contours of her face paved way to bewilderment as she looked at her past self-draped in designer chiffon with the red in her partition shining brightly.

“I am not lying!” Prerna retorted clearly realizing she was losing her marbles sooner than she had suspected.

That infuriating imposter chuckled throatily by throwing her head back. I dare you to say that again after closing your eyes. I dare you to say that your blood didn’t curdle as Menka slithered her hands around Rishabh’s neck.

Shutting her eyes close, she vividly recalled how that anaconda had wrapped him in her clutches, moving them over him as if he was more of an expensive showpiece and less of a man. That mere memory infuriated her. Pained her. How could he go back to the woman who had never respected his love enough? Why did he leave the one woman who had truly lov--

Complete it Prerna! I dare you to exercise honesty, if only with yourself!

“Nonsense!”Prerna spat turning her face away.

Then why did you turn him away? Why did you turn Anurag away?

“Because he deserved better”, she breathed.

Lies. Because you believe that you deserved better. A faint whisper trailed against her ears as her eyes snapped open in disbelief.

Her legs gave out as she leaned against the bedpost and clutched it tightly for support. Two weeks back on his 32nd birthday, the great business mogul Rishabh Bajaj had served her those papers.Not only that, later he had tried to play a matchmaker as he had pulled her into a room where Anurag had been waiting. He had clearly established what a vile man he was to offer a spartan’s deal to her and how sacrificial she had been to let go of the man she loved, for his better future.

The next few days that had followed were rather uneventful. Anurag had tried to get her back and she had resisted fiercely. She was no pawn in a game of chess and was very much her own person. She was no more a pushover and had stamped and sealed the deed with her vehement denial of any possibility in the near future of going back to him. She had outgrown that love.

Or to put it simply, she had fallen for a fallen being. She was never to accept it though. Her pride refused to put its foot down anymore.He had taught her the actual meaning of self-respect.

Finally tired of her soliloquy, she looked up to see the minute hand about to strike the midnight bell. But the sound that graced  her drums wasn’t that of a bell but of a low grunt. Murmurs laced with occasional profanities. Her adrenaline rushed as the voice beckoned her towards the open window. With measured steps, she approached the window equipping her bare self with a sturdy china vase, she was sure would be enough to give a mild concussion to an average being.

With abated breath she waited, and as a palm holding five fingers popped into her view she sprang into action bringing the vase down to bash those fingers.

However the vase stopped midway as another palm shot up to hold the window frame and propped up a body attached to the face she could draw even with eyes closed. Rishabh Bajaj!

Prerna stopped and looked at the man as he managed to fling his leg over the frame. She blinked once, rubbed her eyes desperately and opened them again to see that he was now comfortably perched on the window frame.

“Mrs B-Bajaj!”Her supposed hallucination slurred as he bought the bottle in his left towards his lips and started chugging the contents of bottle down, his adam’s apple dancing back and forth in a tantalizing manner.

Prerna gulped and tore her gaze away from his throat.

“Mr Bajaj?” She let out speculatively as the man in question went still and pulling the bottle away, swiped his lips with the back of his right and looked right into her soul, his abyss black eyes focused on her hazel ones.

Her heart stilled and a shiver spiraled down her spine as another roaring bolt of lightning flashed in the background, throwing light on his sharp features. Eyes deep enough to suffocate, jawline sharp enough to cut stones and lips……plump enough to taste!

As the realization of her inappropriate thoughts dawned, Prerna looked up to see him comb his wet locks back with his fingers accentuating his features all the more.

Prerna turned her face away instantly. “What are you doing here?” She asked, her voice coming out as a whimper.

In response, she heard a distinct boot clacking followed by haphazard shuffling sounds leading to the blunt crashes of plastic figurines against the marble floor. However what made her turn around was a silent curse.

“Shit!” The man bellowed weakly as he struggled to keep his form straight while supporting hiselbows against the wooden table.

“Mr. Bajaj!”Prerna let out softly as she rushed to his side and throwing his arm over her shoulder, straightened his crumpled form to decency.

“P-Prerna!” He slurred yet again and she finally registered that he was drunk. Wasted to be precise.

Because he was always drinking those whiskey, bourbon, malts and what nots. But a few pegs from the desi daaru had him hammered completely…the disgusting smell from his mouth was a proof enough! She made a gagging face and proceeded to dump his arse on the bed. Easier said than done. He wasn’t tall but definitely huge. And the drunken spring in his steps wasn’t making the task at hand any easier. His weight beckoned her to move sideways as she tried hard to fight it but to no avail.In her feeble attempt to prevent both their bones from breaking, the duo swayed left to right like a pendulum for a few seconds before the pull of gravity decided to join the game and Rishabh tripped over his feet taking Prerna with him as they both toppled over the mattress, with her frame under his.

Every fiber in her body felt charged as she felt the brush of his sculpted skin against hers, due to his damp clothes that were soaked to the core. His white now see through shirt left nothing to imagination as his taut shoulder bone and bobbing adam’s apple caught her fancy. She had almost raised her fingers to caress his jaw when few teasing drops trickled down his hair onto her face beckoning her eyes shut whilst his fingers trailed along the contours of her face, languorously.

“Mrs Bajaj I—

The trance broke as her brain registered his words and she pushed him off her and quickly got up.

“It’s Ms. Sharma!”She hissed seething as she strode to her wardrobe and after searching for a few seconds, threw a magenta shirt on his face.

Removing the fabric off his face, he looked at it surprised and then looked at her.

“Get changed,otherwise you’ll catch a cold and I don’t want you to spread the germs toKuki!” She ordered mechanically as she turned to leave the room but stopped at the door.

“Don’t you dare step out of the room!” She warned as the Rishabh weakly nodded, turning his hazy gaze back to the gaudy shirt clutched in his fingers.

She was pissed would be an understatement. She wanted to mince that man to shreds, chop off his balls and feed them to the dogs. How dare he show her his face after all that crap he had pulled?! To top it off, he had climbed into her room likea seasoned thief through a window that too in the middle of the night! Ridiculous!

Five minutes later as Prerna bolted the door quietly behind her, she turned to come face to face with the most embarrassing sight ever. Mr.Bajaj stared at her unabashed as his trousers were strewn carelessly across the floor whilst the shirt hung over his shoulders as he struggled to button them up.

“What are you doing?!” She shouted flustered before clamping her hands over her eyes. Hewas naked. Almost naked except for the striped, sticking-in-all-the-wrong-places boxer!

“I—woh—th-the pants were irritating a-and these buttons—refuse t-to” He trailed turning his revealing form away.

He was plastered alright but not enough to participate in undiluted exhibitionism. Definitely not.

“Get these pyjamas on!”She let out annoyed as she threw the nightwear in his direction and he caught it effortlessly without bothering to turn in her direction.

“I am de-ecent now” Rishabh stammered two minutes later as Prerna peeked from in between the gaps in her fingers to see his shirt buttoned up in a strange manner and groaned out loud in exasperation.

“Honestly, I am lost”,She admitted as she approached the man and started undoing his buttons.

“Why are you even here? A storm is brewing outside and you decided to get adventurous by climbing windows!” She threw a glare in his direction, “Had you lost your balance and slipped, none would have heard your cries in this deafening downpour!”

“I am sorry!” He whispered, his eyes set on her face.

“Is this a time to visit?” She ignored the chills his innocent voice sent down her nerves and continued with her lecture, “And why through the window!? You could’ve called me and I would’ve let you in the way cultured beings do! And why exactly are you drinking this local sh*t? I never pegged you for a man who would stray off into desi thekas!”

“I am sorry”, He  apologized yet again, his fingers snaking around her waist.

She shuddered under his touch and was oddly aware of his invading scent.

“M-Must be super happy to have your Me-nka back na?! No wonder you are so drunk! Nhi? Why are you here though?” She asked hurt surfacing in her voice as she looked up into his eyes, her fingers now clutching his scruff.

“To rub on my face your how excellent your…that woman is and how stupid I am!? But let me make one thing clear— She glowered the next instant, her eyes ablaze with fury, “I won’t go down without a fight. Expect to hear from the court soon. Gloat all you want right now because I will have the last laugh this ti—

“I am here because the lure of your charms was not in my ability to evade…” He cut her off,his voice melting against her skin like an aphrodisiac as he pushed her close plastering her soft body to his.

“Bull!” She stammered turning her face away as he caressed her sensitive earlobe with his nose.

He grinned in response as he placed a kiss behind her ear forcing her fingers to fist his collar rather tightly. “Just stating a fact”, he trailed his right thumb tracing patterns against her throbbing neck.

“Lies! Every time you speak, I smell the stench of lies!” She accused pressing against his chest trying to push him away.

“Prerna…” He breathed as her fist stopped and she looked into his sincere eyes. He cupped her cheeks and smiled sadly, “Truth isn’t what you see but what you want to see. I was always right, Love makes people blind. It f*cks with their rationality and renders them spineless. I got f*cked up!” He chuckled throatily as she continued to look into his eyes for answers.

“Don’t!” He warned his eyes turning a shade darker as his gaze dropped to her lips, “Don’t look at me like that! These inquisitive yet hopeful eyes of your stir something in here!” He pointed tothe left corner of his chest and pushed at her neck as she gasped seeing his lips inch closer to hers.

All fight left her body. All those proclamations of self-respect went down the drain the instant he had smiled. His vulnerability tore apart her defenses just like that.

But rather than feeling liquor on her lips, she felt a tickle against her neck and an overwhelming burden on her body, as Rishabh fainted into her arms. Sighing, she carefully laid him on the bed and adjusting a pillow under his head, tucked him under the blanket. However as she got up to leave, his fingers circled around her wrist and stopped her.

She smiled as he snored peacefully, like a little baby.Tucking her hair behind her ears, she put her lips closer to his but withdrew at the last moment and placed a peck against his forehead.

“After seeing you today, my belief has strengthened that my doubts weren’t misplaced at all. That Menka has you wrapped up in some trouble! But I am sure that you’ll win!”

~*~*~*~*~

At the crack of dawn as the babblers started their incessant chorus,groggy eyes cracked open and looked at the unfamiliar ceiling above. Not only that his  dominant hand felt heavy and as he whipped his head, his eyes smiled as they saw their peace comfortably cocooned into his frame with her head resting on his hand, face positioned in his crook and her arm draped around his stomach.

“What a beautiful morning it is to wake up to your sight, Mrs Bajaj!” Rishabh murmured softly as he removed the stray stands off her face to get a clear look at her profile.

Last night had been rather amusing. He ended up making a spectacle out of himself. He didn’t regret it though. Last night brought him hope. Smiling sheepishly as he recalled the events from last night, he carefully adjusted her head on the pillow and left her side. It was already 5 and soon the streets of Kolkata will be coming alive with vendors and sellers. He needed to leave before someone published his rendezvous in the tabloid and Menka caught whiff of his schemes.

Getting up, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. The shirt suited his complexion and built well. It was meant for him alright. No wonder, his birthday gift had found its way to him after two whole weeks especially when he had lost all hope of ever receiving a gift from the woman he was deliriously in love with.

Turning around, he leaned over Prerna and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

“Main sab theek kar doonga, this is a man’s promise to his wife”, He caressed her cheeks in assurance and with that jumped out of the window.

Quickly opening her eyes, Prerna rushed towards the window to see his silhouette disappearing around the second right corner and she smiled,“I believe in you!”.

So how was it? Do share your views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pharm555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow - I loved this...especially RB's promise at the end to Prerna...I hope you plan to continue this.

ShumiM thumbnail

I like the story. Thanks 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Eeks this is delightful! 

Prerna and her string of curses for Menka 🤣

Bajaj drinking desi darroo & climbing up her window😅

Full naked spectacle♥️

Kiss + Kiss♥️

And the promise ♥️

Wonderful writer you are. Expecting more from your side. ♥️😁

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing Dear .. just love it ❤️

davinajebakani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely story... please don't leave it hanging.... please do continue it....at least end it by uniting them...

komlika thumbnail

You will write part 2 right? 

Poor prerna but Bajaj will make up for it đŸ˜Ž

Thank you đŸ¤—

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Nish! 

Congratulations on your brilliant debut in the world of PreRish fictions. â¤ď¸

I could visualize each and every scene before my eyes. It was damn entertaining and engrossing. 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This prerna is savage totally savage. Loved it

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pharm555

Wow - I loved this...especially RB's promise at the end to Prerna...

Glad to know you liked it!

I hope you plan to continue this.

As and when my brain will be able to formulate something worthwhile then Definitely!