Coincidences and dreams-YRKKH

Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry guys,

Although I have been an ardant fan of YRKKH right from the 1st episode of this serial, but lately I find it very weird.😈

We always had dream sequences and some coincidences.

But lately it has become a tool for the CVs to grab attention of the viewers and gain TRPs

Starting with the coincidences:

Kairav dials kartik's number-------

Vedika going to Goa for the exhibition--------

kairav leaving the house to meet kartik so that kartik within no time can reach Goa and landing at the same place where kairav is sitting and waiting for him

Liza, out of all the men in India is dating Akhil chachu :((((((((((((((

Akhil spots naira with Liza!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kartik donating for a sick child!  That too veidka's friend is the doctor of Kiarav!

Kartik going to the same hospital where kairav is admitted

kairav and vansh become friends! he goes to Goenka house, doesnt see his mom's pic because coincidence is that the pic falls right then!!!!!!!!!!

latest is -----------------kartik going to hospital to meet kairav and ultimately rescue naira! but possibly wont again see her face-------not sure what the story is

If I being counting the dream sequences. especially after this 5 year jump in the story, they are going to be endless. 

And the latest I hear that the promo showing Vedika as kartik's wife is naira's dream!!!!!!!!!!

We have had enough of this

why this torture????????????? 

ALL FOR TRPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sanw - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sanw

Sorry guys,

Although I have been an ardant fan of YRKKH right from the 1st episode of this serial, but lately I find it very weird.😈

We always had dream sequences and some coincidences.

But lately it has become a tool for the CVs to grab attention of the viewers and gain TRPs

Starting with the coincidences:

Kairav dials kartik's number-------

Vedika going to Goa for the exhibition--------

kairav leaving the house to meet kartik so that kartik within no time can reach Goa and landing at the same place where kairav is sitting and waiting for him

Liza, out of all the men in India is dating Akhil chachu :((((((((((((((

Akhil spots naira with Liza!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kartik donating for a sick child!  That too veidka's friend is the doctor of Kiarav!

Kartik going to the same hospital where kairav is admitted

kairav and vansh become friends! he goes to Goenka house, doesnt see his mom's pic because coincidence is that the pic falls right then!!!!!!!!!!

latest is -----------------kartik going to hospital to meet kairav and ultimately rescue naira! but possibly wont again see her face-------not sure what the story is

If I being counting the dream sequences. especially after this 5 year jump in the story, they are going to be endless. 

And the latest I hear that the promo showing Vedika as kartik's wife is naira's dream!!!!!!!!!!

We have had enough of this

why this torture????????????? 

ALL FOR TRPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait so now there's actually a promo of vedika as his wife? Uggh why are they zabardasti shoving this vedika down our throats just to drag this separation track? 

Did they really show a promo of Vedika as his wife?!

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago

Kartik did see her. He knows she’s alive, Kairav is his son and that he’s sick. 

Don’t think Vedika and Kartik’s marriage is a dream. Fans are just trying to give themselves false hope. Apparently wedding happened before Kartik reached the hospital. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

Kartik did see her. He knows she’s alive, Kairav is his son and that he’s sick. 

Don’t think Vedika and Kartik’s marriage is a dream. Fans are just trying to give themselves false hope. Apparently wedding happened before Kartik reached the hospital. 

Honestly pissed off. These writers will show any old crap to stretch this show and squeeze it dry of it's popularity and ratings. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Honestly pissed off. These writers will show any old crap to stretch this show and squeeze it dry of it's popularity and ratings. 

although karthik was very happy that she is alive when he first saw her...he’s now appearing angry from the olvs out...he’s also probably angry that she kept kairav Away from him..Im not sure how they are going to progress..do you think they’ll go the Naamkarann route and do the custody Battle track?  I still think Neil was too harsh with Avni ...his anger and punishment of her was too long...and the court case , and marrying Mitali etc....was really unnecessary....I hope they don’t do this with karthik..

Originally posted by Indira1211

although karthik was very happy that she is alive when he first saw her...he’s now appearing angry from the olvs out...he’s also probably angry that she kept kairav Away from him..Im not sure how they are going to progress..do you think they’ll go the Naamkarann route and do the custody Battle track?  I still think Neil was too harsh with Avni ...his anger and punishment of her was too long...and the court case , and marrying Mitali etc....was really unnecessary....I hope they don’t do this with karthik..

I hated neil in that track because he refused to even listen to avni even though she actually had valid reasons, but then to go for custody of her son who he knows is the only person she has left in the world for me was despicable, and that too her only being given permission by court to see her son once a week with neil's permission when neil got his custody. It was disgusting of neil because he knew avni had nobody other than her son, whereas he had his whole family and was also about to marry mitali too. He became selfish, inconsiderate, insensitive and egotistic in that last track of the show.  

I really don't want a custody battle yet I have a bad feeling that if he marries vedika he will also go in for a custody battle. Are they planning on making vedika the new lead or something because everyone just bloody runs after her whilst she happily leeches off a family she doesn't know in desperation to marry their son. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

I hated neil in that track because he refused to even listen to avni even though she actually had valid reasons, but then to go for custody of her son who he knows is the only person she has left in the world for me was despicable, and that too her only being given permission by court to see her son once a week with neil's permission when neil got his custody. It was disgusting of neil because he knew avni had nobody other than her son, whereas he had his whole family and was also about to marry mitali too. He became selfish, inconsiderate, insensitive and egotistic in that last track of the show.  

I really don't want a custody battle yet I have a bad feeling that if he marries vedika he will also go in for a custody battle. Are they planning on making vedika the new lead or something because everyone just bloody runs after her whilst she happily leeches off a family she doesn't know in desperation to marry their son. 

no I don’t think they’ll make her lead. This is still very much nairas show..vedika wasn’t even in the last 2 episodes..vedika will just irritate us the way Mitali did. However  Pankhuri is a popular actress so maybe they’ll still keep her around . But karthik has to divorce naira in order for his marriage to vedika to be legal and for him to get custody of kairav. But karthik and naira have already been divorced before so will they divorce them again ? hopefully not..so maybe we might be spared the custody drama nonsense..

Originally posted by Indira1211

no I don’t think they’ll make her lead. This is still very much nairas show..vedika wasn’t even in the last 2 episodes..vedika will just irritate us the way Mitali did. However  Pankhuri is a popular actress so maybe they’ll still keep her around . But karthik has to divorce naira in order for his marriage to vedika to be legal and for him to get custody of kairav. But karthik and naira have already been divorced before so will they divorce them again ? hopefully not..so maybe we might be spared the custody drama nonsense..

That's why it will be a major flop if karthik really does marry vedika, but she won't be a small irritation like mitali, because mitali backed out at the last second, but vedika is a huge despo and hangs on to every word of karthik's without looking at his emotions and intentions so that she can marry him at all costs, but now also those on location pics of karthik actually putting mangalsutra on vedika and pankhuri's pic with sindoor and mangalsutra on show that marriage may happen unless they show it as a dream. 

Wait so now there's actually a promo of vedika as his wife? Uggh why are they zabardasti shoving this vedika down our throats just to drag this separation track? 

What I think of the promo is Naira will go at Kartik's place along with Kairav but she will meet Vedika...Vedika and Kartik still aren't married but Vedika is going to emotionally make Naira feel guilty of ruining her life by coming at the last moment...Naira will think of the moment where Kartik confessed that he wanted to get married to Vedika and was ready to move on ...Kartik must have been really mad at Naira but Naira might misunderstand him that he no longer loves her which will make her to pretend to be indifferent to Kartik....there has to be a reason for showing Naira misunderstanding Kartik....they could have continued with Naira hiding and not coming in open ..that is how the story will move forward