PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+) Ch24pg73dt.6.12.19(Page 9)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by Rockxz

Shalini is gonna regret it big time. 

+You did a really good job writing this. ❀️ I could feel bajaj's pain just by reading. Will wait for the next part. 

I’m happy to know that you could feel the emotional turmoil of the characters 

Thanks for commenting 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

I hope this is not the end smiley42smiley19 I want to know what happen next? /does pre gets pregnant with their child?  Does both get emotionally attracted towards each other? 

Pls continue 😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😭❀❀❀❀

No it’s not the end. The ff has just started. You will get your answers as you read further 😊

Originally posted by stranger2rose

No it’s not the end. The ff has just started. You will get your answers as you read further 😊

Thank God smiley31pls update soon smiley9

Can't wait to read more ... Please update super soonsmiley17

Originally posted by ShumiM

Oh girl u made me cry 😭.both Reshab  and prerna 's pain and hurt .....really heart wrenching.very eager to know the aftermath. Thanks 

Ohh I didn’t intend to make anyone cry 😒 

Will update the next chapter soon 

Thanks 

Originally posted by MR21

This is such an amazing chapter. I Loved it. 

Shalini's attempts to convince Bajaj. The emotional conflict that Bajaj is going through is painful. He knows that his relationship with his wife will be affected big time which his wife is not understanding now. I loved Prerna when she showed him that his anger on her is not correct. I like this Shalini when she understood Prerna's plight in this profession and thankfully he also came to know her past. And the ending is damn good.

The chapter was running high on emotions..every character was angry and conflicted with the situation and felt misunderstood by others. 

Thanks for sharing your views 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

What a vivid portrayal of Rishabh's state of mind! 

I could feel his pain, frustration, and anger through your words. His wounded self badly needs someone who can heal him. 

This part had its entire focus on Rishabh. I missed Prerna here. Hopefully the next chapter would focus upon her psyche and even include an interaction between them.