PreRish FF: The Forbidden Love( 16+)Last Chapter pg90dt.13.3.20 - Page 66

Posted: 4 years ago

Damn it!! I cried so much😭 Finally this beautiful story came to end. It's very true that not every love story has a happy ending. Such a heartbreakingly beautiful ending this was.πŸ’” I wish they live happily together in an another world.❀️

I loved every chapter to the core. You are a very talented write rose, keep up the work! And i love you for this story!❀️  

This will forever remain my fav.

Do write more Prerish stories, but with a happy ending please!πŸ˜ƒ

Lot's of love,

Yush.

Beautiful ending! Emotional, but a beautiful one! Please post more PRERISH stories in future.😊

Heartbreakingly Beautiful! β€οΈπŸ’”

The emotional intensity tugged at my heartstrings. I feel this ending is going to stay with me. 😭😭

Finally the beautiful tale came to end. I was looking forward to the end to see them together happily ever after but never thought this kind of happily ever after will be served to us. It was one of a kind of story and will always be remembered by me.❀️ you are an exceptional writer.

...wow. truly lost for words.  it's a bitter sweet ending πŸ’”. both RB & P united... just not here.

at least shalini realised her mistake and is doing right by their son, she changed for the better. it doesn't matter how we start off but how we evolve with our experiences. even though i would have preferred RB & P to live and raise their son together, it wouldn't have fit with their character as both are selfless. like i said a bitter sweet ending but the RIGHT one.  

have truly looked forward to your updates every week. your such an amazing writer, you gave an insight and narrative to each character & allowed us to be emotionally involved with all of them. thank you for your hard work and commitment to this story.  REALLY hope you'll write more stories would love to read them.

i think what i loved the most was the fact that the story was different & didn't resemble anything related to KZK as that is a sheer dissapointment.

one thing i would love is to hear your perspective of the show. so for example I'd love to hear your version of KZK, like a fanfiction rewrite of the story??? this is just a wish from one of your fans, if it's at all possible that would be great & if not then I'll be great for any writing you can gift us.  ❀️ x

Hi I am silent reader but couldn't stop myself from commenting on your story.

Tbh the choice of character sketch of Prerna ans Mr Bajaj was completely unique and interesting.

You have written completely blockbuster story and I never imagined the ending would be such means Prerna and Mr. Bajaj United but not in this world but other world.

Shalini character was really amazing

You made me cry at the end but it was worth.

Hope to read more beautiful stories from you in you.

Thank you for amazing story

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So, finally tale comes to it's end, and what a end! , i mean this story will always remain in my heart for this unique ending...

I rarely feel this emotional while reading something, and it truely touched my β™₯...

You are a great great writer dear, i will be waiting for your new story ....

Keep Writing...

Avni😊

Shalini has always been like this. Though she is angry about Prerna, she still knows he would not leave her and so she is fine to play along till Prerna leaves after delivery. 

Raj played a very bad game. Good that he died. But Prerna is injured to save Shalini. And now Shalini realized what Prerna is and how selfless she is. Seeing him in pain, she realized his love for Prerna. 

Baby boy. But she is serious. I absolutely loved the bits when the two share the moments with the baby❀️. 

Let me cry now😭smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

She left them taking a promise from Shalini to look after them. And he soon followed her. 

Shalini got everything that she ever wanted in her life, but he is not there with her anymore. She is understanding all her mistakes now. She is fulfilling her promise by taking care of the kid and away from the bloodshed considering his wish. Aarav knows his parentsπŸ‘πŸΌ. She is constructing the schoolπŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Okay!! I am so damn emotional after reading this. Sad endings always break your heartπŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί.

Awesome story!!

This was such an awesome read from the word go update 1 though i was hoping for a happier ending but then this has just left me gutted ......man...beautiful writing all together great read 

Rose,

What a beautiful and an unpredictable ending.

I would have never thought Shalini will have an redemption, but she did. The moments from where Prerna saves her till her last interaction with Rishab which Shalini witnesses, would be torturous enough for her entire life time.

But honestly, the mother in her is truly wonderful. Her thoughts, her emotions surrounding the baby is lovely. 

Her, willing to share the truth with the baby is truly an act of remorse and its wonderful.

As to Rishab and Prerna's ending- I could have never imagined this. 

You are truly AH-MAZING for finishing this story.