Amit And Neeru - How Stars Fall in Love

Posted: 17 years ago
Home | Movies | Slide Show
How TV stars found love

Television stars spend most of their time on the sets of their daily soaps. No wonder, then, that love is always in the air! On the eve of Valentine's Day, rediff.com talks to actors who fell in love when the cameras stopped rolling. Neeru Bajwa I met Amit (Sadh) at my producer Shrishti Behl's office. Amit is a busy star. He told me he was at the office for about 15 minutes only, and would have to go for a shoot and return a few hours later. Under ordinary circumstances, I would say, 'Yes, I have a problem waiting for you', but he was so sweet that I couldn't say no.

We then began working together and just fell in love. I guess the turning point in our relationship was when we went to Goa. The best thing about him is he always pushes me to go ahead. It's always about me, not him. He always puts me first, and that's remarkable.

sorry if this was already posted 😳

awwwww thats soo sweeet πŸ˜‰
Yup he always puts her and her aatma first. Soon Neeru will be competing with her aatma.

'Gumnaam hai koi.......
Badnaam hai koi......' *ding dang dang...spooky music*
Wow thts really interesting
pyaar karna hai toh amit jaisa
neeru is ok but amit is really cute
so sweeet .. They seem to be totally in love ..
Bhagwaan inhe buddhi do!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for sharing...thats so sweet! 😳 Edited by bubblezz - 17 years ago
Yeh Neeru keh saath kaun hai? Yeh Amit nahi lug raha hain. Yeh toh Ravi Kissenwa lagta hain. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Yeh Neeru keh saath kaun hai? Yeh Amit nahi lug raha hain. Yeh toh Ravi Kissenwa lagta hain. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haila! bunbutt ji, mujhe lagtha hain jaise rupali ko kash dikhthi hain waise app ko ravi dikhaye dethe hainπŸ˜†

Well, i agree with one thing in the article he always puts her forward for everything. Gives her the first importance.