YRHPK Episode Live Written Update:Ep: 107, 13-08-19

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

cautionary note. : dont watch it if you haven't,lol

Episode starts with Badi maa applying oil to Mishti’s hairand they are finally having a conversation.( I don’t remember the last timethey did chat). BM asking her why is she not sleeping with girls’. Mish wantsAnanya to spend time with Kuhu. Mish is thinking how she will face Kuhu withwhat she’s going to do tomorrow. Badi Maa is teasing her that she is not thinkingof her marriage but she has to someday.She is asking about Sourav Chauhan.Mishti is fed up. Badi Maa is relentless if not Sourav then who else? Mish isreminiscing of all the moments of Abir with balloon. She doesn’t want anyone.Badi Maa proposes ghar jamai for her so that she doesn’t have to leave thehouse.

Mish asks if ever Badi Maa regretted bringing her home. Ifshe ever made mistake, a bigger mistake that hurts everyone? Then Badi Maawould punish her by not talking to her for few days but would never let her go.She wouldn’t do that to Akshara or Shaurya either. Badi Maa asks her if she’sfine..

Mish is crying and gives lame excuse that Kuhu is leavingthe home in few days.

Kunal is asking Atul for help but Atul is going to Kuhu’sfor her special wedding video. So Nidhi Mami offers her help but Kunal refusesso in anger she takes Jugnu bhaiya with her. Parul offers her help as anapology for the previous night. Kunal asks her not to tell as its surprise forKuhu and Parul promises the same. Meenu is happy to know that she’s going to win

Mahs welcome RV. Ananya agrees Nanu is the coolest. Jasmeetis perturbed she hasn’t prepared haldi yet. Abir flirts with chichi and charansparsh future sasuma. Badi Maa puts kala tika on him.

Abir is excited to gift Mish and that she wont be able toforget the day.

Mish is helping Kuhu getting her hair done and she thinksshe has to start being nasty. She is trying to provoke Kuhu and saw Varshaappearing and ups her game and tells Kuhu that she gave her Kunal asbheek(vaise bheek me bhi dene layak ni hai ye ladka). Varsha questions her whyis she talking like this. Mish rebukes her that she is going to ask again herto apologize because there is going to be tamasha in the function AGAIN

Mish walks away from the room and enters parlour with Varshaand Kuhu behind her . Bade Papa asks Mish whats going on? Mish tells Varsha islying, Kuhu behaves rudely with her and no one reprimands her ever. But she wasasked to apologize to Meenu publicly. Why? Why both of them are treateddifferently?---------------------Jasmeet answers her because she is muhboli.Mish answers that muhboli is better than being Kuhu as she is illegitimatechild. Varsha slaps her. Bade Papa asks Mish if she’s feeling well or not andwhat is the actual matter

Namesake bhi peeche ni rehti and Kunal to mumma boy hai vokaise reh jata no banana ko. Abir is thinking why? Bade Papa asks Mishti again,Kuhu answers that Mish is jealous of her and she even said that she is handedKunal as bheek to Kuhu...

Abir says to Mishti that he knows Mishti doesn’t feel likethis so why is she talking like this. Meenu intervenes that Mish has a coldblack heart.

Mish walks away and finds that Kunal has brought Kuhu’sfriends as surprise and as witness to the racket as planned by MEEKU so thatwedding can be cancelled on haldi day

Meenu asks Mahs about the same and Mahs stands united thatKuhu is their own. Nanu also asks Meenu that this family cant be broken.

VERY CONVENIENTLY they have forgotten that Kuhu had toldthem that she had told Kunal this already. BLOODY HELL

Badi Maa tells how Kuhu was brought as a child and bondedwith Varsha and became part of the family. Meenu is shaming Mish that why shedid this to her own sister and Mish answers that Kuhu is not her sister

Camera pans to Abir , Mahs and Nanu and rest of the peopleand Mish is crying facing away from them

Precap: Kunal saying love is not enough to Abir and Paruldeciding she’ll talk to Abir. Mish thinking if abir believed all the things she said

PS: na na kehte bhi wu lamba ho gaya..tried very hard for it to be bearable for you guys

BTW aap sab ke liye acha spoiler bhi hai jab mood kharab ho hi gaya hai. do watch the video or choose to ignore it

Thanks to Agrata23

Leave the episode it was bad taste..see this video and mishbir hug 

Upcoming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=RHpCrOy4Y9s

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you🤗

Just one doubt di. If mishti is skeptical of whether abir believed or not , then it means abir didn't react to that situation ? Or she is feeling bad that abir believed her.

Edited by Keerthija - 4 years ago
Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Toh aj ka episode easily sip kiya ja sakta hai. Thanks for the update

Keerthija thumbnail

By the way , your cautionary note is too funny😅

But I will follow that anyway

Edited by Keerthija - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

Thank you🤗

Just one doubt di. If mishti is skeptical of whether mishti believed or not , then it means abir didn't react to that situation ? Or she is feeling bad that abir believed her.

arey ek moment ke liye she felt na kuhu ke liye sab khade huye and she was the outsider always looking in.....khair moment uska hi created that , thanks to Meeku and Abir did try to ask but tamasha escalated....

Keerthija thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

arey ek moment ke liye she felt na kuhu ke liye sab khade huye and she was the outsider always looking in.....khair moment uska hi created that , thanks to Meeku and Abir did try to ask but tamasha escalated....

👍🏼

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm...i love badi maa and mishti scene in the beginning...i love her idea of having ghar jamayi...it will save mishbir from dragon and also abir will get motherly love from her...win win situation for everyone!

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's best to skip today's episode.

I have to search for the precap.

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Meen. Reading the update makes me feel so bad, hats off to you Meen.. and a 🤗....

I can't watch the episode today, it's heartbreaking. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you meen and appreciate that you wrote it despite being so heartbroken! 🤗

Mish- BM scene could have been endearing had it not been their different frame of minds, .. thus making it so poignant! 

I am glad that BP never got angry but kept questioning her if she was alright, and Abir also asked her what was wrong ! Will watch the episode since I know that we have happy times ahead ( that video is such a life saver) 

MeeKu’s setting the stage for the drama was so 🤢! 

PS: I am glad Parul has decided to be verbose ! And your caution note made me feel you were talking about Meenu and not the episode ! 😆