Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Who is the fairest one of all?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 12.8.19~  Who is the fairest one of all?

Zainab has nightmares of her evil twin child about to target the good twin once again. As a mother, at last she decides to act forthwith as Saltanat is too much of a sitting duck in Shah Manzil to be shot by the  prowling fowler Kainat.

Sometimes dream’s can come true. Zaroon’s story telling therapy of raining snow flakes, swirling feathers, kissing the sleeping beauty.. slowly prompts her to awaken from her near enough fatal slumber. One can say it’s Zaroon’s Sufiyana love for Saltanat not Kainat that performs miracles!  Quite a change from Kainat trying her hand at  shooting a tower of apples balanced on Saltanat’s head.. the last bull’s eye apple would be Saltanat’s head! Only Zaroon reaches those parts of Saltanat’s dead brain where not even medical expertise or Kainat’s evil ploys can venture!

This miracle is unreal and incredible for Kainat. Zaroon manages to snap his love from a world of nothingness into the world of reality.

Zaroon is one happy soul, he confesses to the pseudo Saltanat that losing Kainat meant losing Saltanat for him! such irony.. the reality if known by him, would make him throttle the girl who presently poses as his wife..

I would say it's Zaroon’s remorse at the curses he sent for Kainat in prayers he offered at the shrine, that truly shake him up even now.. how the power of his cursed words came true.  So for his own spiritual well being, for him it was imperative that this dying Kainat should revive so he stands forgiven in the eyes of both his god and the girl he cursed!

Yet Kainat knows the truth that her worst enemy now stirs. Before Saltanat  is well enough she can potentially snatch her own destiny back from Kainat as Zaroon’s make belief wife… something substantial and  lasting has to be done to stop this from happening.

For Kainat,to counter Zaroon’s strategy,  she acts  briskly to tarnish Saltanat’s outward beauty!  compared to her own plainness.

it’s all the case of mirror, mirror on the wall ! whose the fairest one of all?? Kainat could never really fathom that beauty is skin deep. Saltanat was not just a pretty face ,but a beautiful, impressionable personality, with a defined character. She was a woman of substance, which Kainat never was.As whatever Kainat had, she hid it behind her puritanical appearance. Only now we see the sinful soul of Kainat, unleash its  fury  and gore!

The manner in which Kainat attempts to mark Saltanat’s face with scabby pox blotches, and then smears her “fair” complexion and changes it with a dark dusky skin tone, regretfully shows peoples obsession with lighter skin tones in many cultures.Too much preference is given to the stereotypical view that to be light skinned is classified as beautiful..a person’s personality, demeanour, disposition is all reduced to nothing.. a person’s value is only attached to the tone of the skin, which along with beauty is  temporary and fades away. What leaves a lasting impression is the kind of person one is.. Kainat , ideally wishes to rob Saltanat from her admiration and reduce her  to becoming a laughing stock!  A face that makes beholders see a sight to be jeered at.. Kainat can never really grasp  which form of Saltanat’s beauty  holds  Zaroon captive?

Alas! who can tell Kainat , that Zaroon , fell in love with Saltanat’s personality and not her facial appearance, which Kainat was and still is out to destroy..

Zainab finally captures Kainat and keeps her captive in the store. So now Kainat knows that her mother knows about all her catalogue of sins.. can Zainab survive and succeed in packing her devilish twin daughter off to the mental institution for treatment?

The  pipe leak in Shah Manzil  prompts the need for a plumber’s home visit.  It turns out to be the man with the hammer.Mamoon finds him hammering other walls.. Mamoon pays him and sends him away. The plumber seems to work in collaboration with the hooded man posted out side the house.. are they looking for a secret passage into Shah Manzil?

Rubina and Ghazala continue to support each other, both in good times and bad times. The quality of being mothers acts as a strong force in understanding each others predicaments for their own child and family duties and responsibilities.

For Zainab she  too is a mother of two twins. Nothing is hidden from  a mothers eyes.. she can tell the evil one from the good one.. Zainab too like Zaroon, sincerely wants  to make up for all her past wrongs. How since fourteen years, she has wrongly acted as her criminal daughters protective shield. As  a mother  now Zainab  has to be cruel to be kind. Punish her child! before more innocent blood is shed!13.8.19 hamlet53

Well its good to see that Kainat’s Saltanat is not going to be easy.. Already her own mother, whomshe always took for granted is out to get her sectioned off!

Irshita and sandiyha  thanks for supporting my work..Its  Eid in UK currently, peace and goodwill and  Eid Mubarak  to forum members..  Maybe they will show  some subdued  Eid celebrations in the show..  probably will be low key ,as the family is still in mouring..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamond988 thumbnail

It would be so heart breaking if zaroon knows that the one in comatose is sultanat 

Just how many murders is Kai involved in, no wonder she seems to plan n execute like a pro 

Now what I really like here is of all people in the family Zainab knows Kai's truth, she can be one of the reasons for Kai's current mental state 

Edited by Diamond988 - 4 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Eid Mubarak! 

There is no redemption for kainaat in any sense, mental illness is no excuse.. 

Zaroon is being made to behave foolishly.. he doesn’t suspect that would his sultanat come and say ‘ let’s just start where we left off that night’ given the family situation. 

Zainab.. this woman am sure is going to let kainaat’s charade continue, if she escapes, that is.. I have nil expectations from her!!! 

Actually this horrible storyline.. was it needed?? To me, it seems like.. saroon track and marriage was just to appease the fan demand.. nothing less n nothing more.. they could’ve rather gone ahead with kainat and zaroon marriage and shown family drama with the triangle, which I suspect was the plan!! 

The hammer man.. with the udaan actor being roped in and promised a meaty role, am wondering where the meat is going to come from when the storyline itself is in tatters! I have extremely less hopes that this story can be salvaged!  But will continue to watch the show till it’s end.. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond

hello , Diamond  good to see you 

It would be so heart breaking if zaroon knows that the one in comatose is sultanat 

its saltanats coma that prompts a  confession from zaroon

Just how many murders is Kai involved in, no wonder she seems to plan n execute like a pro 

Now what I really like here is of all people in the family Zainab knows Kai's truth, she can be one of the reasons for Kai's current mental state 

there lies deep secrets between these two.. Zainab sees she has made a rod for her own back..

thanks for sharing your views, love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonleythots

Hello hammie,  hello mate missed your comment

Eid Mubarak!  thanks.. its  coming to a close.. i was like a glutton.. indulgent, now my tummy is sore..

There is no redemption for kainaat in any sense, mental illness is no excuse.. 

there isn't  she takes pride in her scheming and execution.. coldblooded 

Zaroon is being made to behave foolishly.. he doesn’t suspect that would his sultanat come and say ‘ let’s just start where we left off that night’ given the family situation. 

all  done to show us her nature..

Zainab.. this woman am sure is going to let kainaat’s charade continue, if she escapes, that is.. I have nil expectations from her!!! 

yes she has had  past occasions  where she has fallen short of  expectations 

Actually this horrible storyline.. was it needed?? To me, it seems like.. saroon track and marriage was just to appease the fan demand.. nothing less n nothing more.. they could’ve rather gone ahead with kainat and zaroon marriage and shown family drama with the triangle, which I suspect was the plan!! 

I guess the cvs had to promote kainat's mental health issues.. so they can bring in the so to speak  new lead

The hammer man.. with the udaan actor being roped in and promised a meaty role, am wondering where the meat is going to come from when the storyline itself is in tatters! I have extremely less hopes that this story can be salvaged!  But will continue to watch the show till it’s end.. 

yes.. the sufiyana love  seems to have turned into snatched lust.. sure Lonelythots lers watch the show  till the finale..i have a feeling it may go on for a bit, longer than i expected..

lovely to read your thoughts.. hoping that the production house also read them as veiwers thoughts..love hammie