Vijayendra Kumeria to enter Sufiyana Pyaar Mera - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

I wouldn't let fan outrage affect me, it's expected when you enter a running show, yes we wish he took up an outright lead role on a better channel but we don't know what kind of offers he was getting.

VJ himself in the interview said everything happened very quickly which to me means he was dying to get back to work, so IMO there was no other good option available. In May he talked of looking in some web series offers but these didn't materialize either.

We have to remember actors are offered roles, invited to auditions, there's very little they could do if they aren't given the right offers.

Anyways, the show will probably be off air in a month or two, so it'll end up being a cameo and picking wrong shows doesn't ruin careers, look at Namish he jumps from one show to the next although both his shows as lead were failures.

But I hope VJ knows that picking good shows/PH is more important than picking good roles and usually new ideas do worse than cliched ones, execution is what matters most, but at this stage of his career VJ can't afford to stay out of work for long, he'll be forgotten and sidelined.

Edited by nemo316 - 4 years ago

For us d next week TRP is crucial....d ph has bought him as d last try and if d trps won't pick up as u said mai dey will pull off for sure...lets see wats GOIN to happen...hope his stint is successful which may pave way for his future....

AND yes love wat he said in d iv 👏d way he didn't let down fans hope and in a way explaining to dem wat is d right thing now👏OUR guy is a gem ❤️ and love him more 

IMO even next week TRP won't pick up, the new track won't start until Saltanat regains conscious, last week the villains took the upper hand.

Truth is actors don't save shows, writing does and there's very little improvement you can do in the performance of an established show, if initial promos failed to attract audience, no twists will, the show's fate was decided in its first month.

What VJ could get is recognition of his talent, some publicity, and establishing good relations with the PH and channel people and SB is part of Star network, so there's still a connection to Star Plus.

As I said before, I think a short stint of two months or so is better than a long term one given the show and channel.

Bini love🤗 like mai said its out of sight out of mind for tv actors and VJ TOO was missing frm action for 6 months...so he grabbed wat he found half good...atleast something is better dan nothing ...and not to forget our guy is not getting any younger....though he looks so young for his age everyone is taunting DAT he shud stop acting opposite babies..a lot of d so called fans r attacking him personally too but he had seen worse frm his own fandom so dis is not a big deal for d poor guy...and wat he said in d iv shows his state of mind..he can't be adamant to be a male lead in a brand new show or wait for it.. . For him I think dis couple is just like a vikor phase...it took around six months for SUKOR to be d end game ...so he might be positive...if trps pick it will be good for him otherwise he will exit after his stint

And talking about so called fans  dey r watching d episodes on hotstar and engaging in long debates then waiting &watching d actual episodes....for dem only their couple matters...but besides d couple der shud be an engaging storyline too...with 8-10 CHARECTERS including a pschyco sister how long is d show GOIN to run...d so called fans have just made d couple famous by TRENDING but not donating to trps...and for d ph TRP matters....and dey will ignore these fans....if shows like  RISHTA ; kasauti; choti sardarni bringing sec LEADS after d first jodi is established then dis show is just 4 months old and not rocking in charts...so its better ignore d rage...it will settle in time....i just hope &pray may vj"S presence turn positive  for d show  ...

Viji🤗

I too noticed the age remarks !

I wonder it's just up to him or others facing it as well ?

because in the industry,lot of actors currently doing or done recently lead roles are elder to VJ.

look at starplus,alot of them are 35 and + like Mohit Malik,Karan Singh Grover,Karan Grover,Shaheed Sheik,Karan Patel etc and Zain is 30+ and in other channels, Sharad Malhotra,Dheeraj dhopar,Shabir aluwalia,Avinesh reki etc and Sehban is of VJ age and Vivaan and few others 30 + etc 

yes few shows there is new actors coming but still many actors  30 + both males and females active as leads in industry.

then why it's putting against VJ ?

why because they have nothing against him to taunt ??

anyways age is just a number and how you look is matters 

in that Sehban show,the female lead is 17 and minor and he is 33 but as far as I know there were many fans for that couple and I didn't hear taunting against his age anywhere ( not sure though).

He said in that Raj radio IV that time, he would make a come back sooner.

but it look like something didn't materialize.

and he was keen on not repeating the same kind of roles I guess.

there was an article few days back and how actors complaining about getting type casted in industry.

they said how casting directors are not looking for versatility of actors.

if they do brother role,they keep on getting it,if it negative,then it will continue to offer to them and may be for main leads,the same kind of roles offered again.

so may be have to wait real hard to getting something different.

so he may be decided to go with the flow.

and it's true getting sidelined,if goes away from lime light and I know actors like Sanaya Irani decided to wait for real good different characters but it's almost 5 years and she never returned to TV.

but I won't mind if he doing a different role in any other fairly good show but this one is terrible and absolutely waste of time and energy.

anyways let's hope for the best for him.

And VJ never done a show from start ?

I mean from the launch time being part of it.

I guess he joined Shastri sisters in middle so as Udaan and now other show.

I badly want  him to do a show from start soon🤞🤞

I hope he try to find something new while doing this.

and not just fully concentrating on this sufiyana itself.

And by the way,no news about Gurudev Star Plus show now🤔

Bini love🤗 Yes ur right..most of d hero's at present r above 30 but dey face less backlash compared to our hero ..maybe popularity and fandom strength plays a role in it.. ..and another reason might be.. our guy is always facing d wrath bcos he is like a takeover tycoon types🤣🤣...frm vikor he took chakor and d iconic SUKOR was formed thus breaking an established pair getting severe backlash and rage at dat time...and here too frm saroon he is going to take saltanat...i don't know d outcome will be like SUKOR or not but here too dis ph is making him a reason of rift between again an established pair...and our hero"s looksintimidating physique😳 incredible talent and amazing screen presence is adding GHEE to their insecurities ....bcos der is a saying between these fans itself DAT dey r worried bcos its VIJAYENDRA and he only takes strong roles and some r even BIASED towards him bcos dey like SURAJ FRM UDAAN and d next of some helly fans since their helly is a queen only VIJAYENDRA can compliment her...dey r looking fire...and so on....so in between dem too der is collision...and everything together starts war🥳😆