Seasons………….You are ......Chakor………… myRa4gkor a mini OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Seasons………….You are Chakor………… myRa4gkor

Its season everywhere…. Mumbai is raining……. Assam underfloods.. So is Kerala…. The season is everywhere in various phase…..

Its season even in the TV industry with the latest news of Vidya and the current Sufiana…. Well You know what my bossy will do…. I just thought to rest my dumbo brain but comes the next mini project so here I deliver.  Hope I could bring some solace.

At the Mansion

I rushed to see what my ficfam is doing….. Its been long since kuchu kuchu hua… Am sure uske baath kuch nahi huaaa!!!

The roses and the cubs were studying while mama hen was busy monitoring them while doing some scheduling for her welfare activities and also with regards to marathoning.

The Lion was in the plantation… taking care of the new schedules and he was just floored by the way Gauri was taking control of all and getting things done…it was raining but at the same time everything was under proper packing and care.

She in fact has trained the other employees too in a very minimal way so that the work is seamless and all gain knowledge after all knowledge increases when transferred. And as the saying goes when a girl is educated in whatever way she ensure the society around her benefits.  Even Savitri kaaki has learnt few of the techniques.

Kaaka was very happy and so was Mohit.  Govind was ensuring things were fine all around.

Things were good and so was the orders coming in…

At the Mansion

All subjects were done when it started to rain slightly….

The lion walked in when he saw the roses clinging to mumma and learning about the four seasons… the moment they saw dada they wanted to run but mumma’s glare kept them to her as first studies and then daddy as it means play and pamper…

He smiled and mimed after studies and the roses smiled okok..

Summer…. Winter….Spring…. Rainy(Monsoon)

The cubs were explaining about the seasons.. Summer is hot, Winter nothing grows…. Everything whithers. Cold dark…. Monsoon brings in the change,, cools the ground and enter the crevices of the parched land and spring is the blossoming period.

They finished and had dinner together… RagKor served the children as roses wanted to sit on daddy and eat.  Arjun asked everyone which season they like the best.   Arjun said Summer as it is also good for many and mostly spring as the valley looks beautiful .  Aayansh said he likes winter as schools are closed and he can sleep more.  Cutaaa he is honest…. The roses said rain as daddy makes paper boats to float them in the pool… but actually they did not know much. 

Arjun asked mumma what season you like … she said I love rain…. She said I like to dance in the rain..As rain washes everything… the impurity in the body ,in the hearts and in the mind, clears everything and the earthy fragrance of mud after the rains cannot be compared to any best fragrance. And the rainbow after that… She closed her eyes as though she was feeling it.  She said she likes to have icecream when the cubs laughed mumma you are too cute infact.  Raaghav was just looking at her the way she was amused in saying so….

Arjun asked Daddy which season you like…. He kept quiet looking at Chakor….. Bolo Raaghav which one you like….. He just said Chakor…. Haan the cubs laughed daddy we asked which season,,, he quickly came back to his sense and said chalo chalo its getting late get to bed… the kids kissed him and they were made to sleep at their respective rooms..

They both fed each other while he got a call and went towards the drawing. She went up and to the balcony.. It was raining and the child in her could not  contain…she ran to the rain and started playing, swirling around, laughing… She was completely wet.…. He walked up and was removing his T to change when he saw her and got lost in that innocence. 

He walked towards her when he realized she was completely drenched and her salwar was stuck to her… it was revealing her silhouette and needless to say the Lion was loosing himseslf… she swirled when he caught her pulling her and she swirled with him… Raaghav its soo nice na… He said yes it is….

She said you did not tell which season you liked… He said I did say Chakor….

Hmm Raaghav Chakor is not a season she said laughing… he was also drenching when she realized he was bare and he pulled her close and held her chin and said yes all the seasons are in you Chakor…She looked into his eyes which was full of passion…. The raindrops on her lips and on her cleavage was making him crazy… He kissed her lips and said… You are all my seasons… she held him with questioning eyes…

He carried her inside and slowly was removing her wet dress….

You were that Summer as you made me understand how parched was my life as a Rowdy, selfish and with  no motive… You brought that warmth in me in making me understand life has more worth to live. Your fire in fighting for the wrong made me understand you… She teared… Raaghav… Yes Chakor you are indeed that Summer which made me  understand that I have lot to change. He wrapped the robe around her.

He slowly removed her pyjama hugging her close, making her sit on him moving to the diwan which was pulled inside…her hair was wet.  Kissing the strands he said… when you left me it was like winter everything withered in me… it was dark I did not know what was in front of me… I was clueless….

You are revolving the seasons around me.. she said… she lost herself in his words and the kisses he was placing on her….

But when I met you again I felt the drizzles on me…. You rained your love on me, coming into my life, giving a meaning by entering my crevices….you washed away all those fear that I had in me that  I may not meet you…

His eyes was turning passionate and was kissing her neck and down the valley….His hands was hugging her tight…..

He slowly took the towel and was drying her hair….kissing her neck and her cheeks turning her pink…

He slowly wrapped a towel around his waist as he removed his wet pants…. She shivered a bit in cold when he quickly hugged her and carried her inside as she was completely subliming in his hold, his words and his kisses….

Placing her on the bed pulling the quilt over he brought her over him pressing her assets on his torso…lifting her chin with his right and caressing her back completely till down her bulge she closed her eyes in the sensation he was creating… her hands was holding his torso when he said… you are my spring too for we blossomed the beautiful twins and made the seasons cycle complete…

Raaggahv she laid her head on his torso feeling all his parts, his waist and down…. when he held her cheeks and said tell me aren’t you my season Chakor for I don’t know any other season. 

You bring the fire  or the summer in me when you are near, slowly bringing her down… kissing her neck and down the valley… I want to be dark ,clouded in  your love as in winter,taking her assets and making her push her head back in reverie , she hugged him while he circled her waist with his legs and drawing patterns all over her…Raaaghav she was shimmering her eyes and parting her lips as he was surging her in his kisses.. he looked into her and said you showered me with your love and just you being within me,  he went into devouring her.... she arched in his love making…. You bring that spring of love in me as I want to stay within your warmth …  I LOVE YOU CHAKOR… My sexy birdie  I relish every season within you…

She was going into ecstasy as he devoured her with his urge, passion, igniting fire, clouding her with his love…she felt springs within her….

He kissed her fervently, taking her lips, invading her, while she was holding his back towards her not wanting even air to go through them … I love you too Rustic Rowdy…

Yes the pure soul relate everything to her…. His life was indeed parched like a summer, she came into him like the spring only to leave him in dark as in winter but the monsoon returned to rain him in her unconditional love.

Let them love….. and while making love, let them sweat as though in summer…. Be within themselves as in the dark winter ….as they rain their kisses into springing their love…. Never ending love.

It was bliss….. It was pure…..for it has to be as the Sexy Birdie is being devoured by her Rustic Rowdy.

It dawned…..  they were in each other warmth… he woke to see her sleep beautifully… he moved a bit when she went into him not wanting to leave his warmth…

Budda don’t leave me…looking into his eyes…... Is our love seasonal she asked… whistling he hugged her tight Noooo perennial…. kissing her forehead... she went into him with a smile...….

Tantan taaaannnnnnnnn

That's again a marvellously written story sumi dear👏👏👏👏 whoa how can you even think of such things is something I always wonder.....

The way you have encompassed the seasons in the story is just fantastic 👏👏👏👏 in fact you made me relive the serial when you wrote about summer and winter and  I relived your initial story when you mentioned spring and rainy😍😍❤❤❤

Thank you so much for taking the effort to write for us.

Thanks Smita for the lovely words.. 

🙏🙏🙏

It's a fabulous, mind blowing write up Sumi 👏👏. Really your writing has made me delighted to forget my frustrations.

It's great that Gauri was managing all, she trained everyone, even in a minimal, she tried to enlighten them, that made everyone happy & relaxed. Indeed knowledge increases when transferred 👍👍. 

I'm fascinated seeing the lovely family moment❤❤, I so missed the cubs & roses,😚😚 loved their learning about seasons, wanted to run seeing dadda, mumma's stare, daddy's mime after studies,😄😄 so normal & realistic. How nicely the kids explained about the seasons, everyone talked about their favorite season & the way Raghav looked at her with fascination 😍 😍 & said Chakor in answer to their question about his fav made everyone laugh😁😁😇😇 without realizing what he meant. 

Then they're drenching together in the rain, the rain dance😍😍😍, the way Raghav described the comparison of the four season's traits with different stages of their lives, her presence, love & importance in his life, was so remarkable & unprecedented😍😍👌👌 . I always admire your innovative ideas, which always make every scene distinguish from other👏👏. Their passionate love, the desires, their subliminal, all were so sensual & luscious 🔥🔥😍 😍 . Indeed their love is the epitome & conveyor of all the season's features. Everything in his life related to her, every moment of his life begins with her & end with her, he is such a devoted soul in her love 😍 💓💓. Really Sumi, I have begun to think that your ficfam is interwinded with my life 💘💘 , without them feel incomplete like Ragkor felt without each other ❤❤. Loved it & thank you for giving us the solace, it was much needed 🙏🙏.

Unquote 

It's beautiful Sumi ❤️❤️👏👏, no words to describe how I felt reading it.

Indeed their love is perennial, just like ours for them.

Thanks Sritama 😍😍😍

Amazing Sumi di👏👏so blissful n soothing..full of scintillating Ragkor delight..Gauri's progress, d way she is managing everything n also enlightening others with her knowledge..so heartwarming👏👏Ra4gkor family moments,their adorable bond,roses learning abt d seasons😘😘everyone talking abt their fav season😍😍d way Raghav lost himself in Chakor n spontaneously answered Chakor😍😍loveddd it❤mesmerized Raghav enjoying Chakor's beauty, innocence😍her childlike happiness seeing d rain😍❤ both dem drenching together in d rain😍❤ d way he explained to Chakor why he answered Chakor❤❤gosh..d way he compared d four season's significance in his life with Chakor n d various stages of their relationship😍❤just so stunningly magical n spectacular❤❤d way u merged d seasons with Ragkor's various phases❤❤such a novel n fresh idea👍👌truly beyond exceptional👏👏Ragkor's passionate romance,both of dem subliming n drenching in each other's bliss🔥🔥it was so sensual n divinely beautiful ❤❤🔥🔥

Was missing d Ra4gkor to ficfam a lot.thank u so much Sumi di for writing dis one❤❤indeed a beautiful soothing solace for all of us😍💓

Unquote 

Originally posted by nemo316

It's beautiful Sumi ❤️❤️👏👏, no words to describe how I felt reading it.

Indeed their love is perennial, just like ours for them.

Mai😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏

Your no words means so much... 

Yep you're right... We love them tooo much 

Thankuuu

Originally posted by 77nikita

That's again a marvellously written story sumi dear👏👏👏👏 whoa how can you even think of such things is something I always wonder.....

The way you have encompassed the seasons in the story is just fantastic 👏👏👏👏 in fact you made me relive the serial when you wrote about summer and winter and  I relived your initial story when you mentioned spring and rainy😍😍❤❤❤

Thank you so much for taking the effort to write for us.

Niki 🤗🤗🤗🤗my tuffy bossy😀😀.. One article about sufiyana bossy wacks me up😁😁. 

Nothing i could think off, then my news update came up with rains, floods everywhere so my brain too deluged. 

Well its the adories so your sumi’s dumbo brain rakes to think something 🤣 now its drained 😪

Still love you loads deary 

But it's becoming sooo painful to post on IF yaar.. Old was ao comfortable and easy. 😔

So thaaankuu to you and alllll for liking this post. 😍😍😍😍

Sumi dear🤗 

once again a unique one that we go awed and 🙈😂..four seasons entwined to tell the love moment of ragkor.. wow thts different..indeed she was one in raghav's life. and he was one in chakor's life 

Originally posted by LuvSSever

Sumi dear🤗 

once again a unique one that we go awed and 🙈😂..four seasons entwined to tell the love moment of ragkor.. wow thts different..indeed she was one in raghav's life. and he was one in chakor's life 

Hi Uma 😍😍🤗🤗🤗

Nice to see your lovely words. Taank q