Who handles Mohsin’s instagram profile?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Since few days I was unable to check his profile from my FC page, I thought it might an error due to his account. But! I could clearly check his profile from my private account. And now suddenly even there I can’t check his profile. I assume that he or the person who handles his profile has blocked my both accounts. Wanted to confirm if anyone had faced the same & why?! I feel it’s an insult to his fans and viewers.

I haven't faced anything such as I do not comment on their insta profiles but I do read the comments and from last year I am reading such comments where fans get blocked from Mohsin's account. 

I also read 2 comments few months back which stated that since they asked for a Shivin pic they were blocked. 

Now I dont know what's true!! 

Originally posted by shiny9911

I haven't faced anything such as I do not comment on their insta profiles but I do read the comments and from last year I am reading such comments where fans get blocked from Mohsin's account. 

I also read 2 comments few months back which stated that since they asked for a Shivin pic they were blocked. 

Now I dont know what's true!! 

Thanks for replying, lol I have never asked him anything about shivangi or about the show basically I don’t check anything abt them. Just sometimes I repost stuff related to mohena and RiMoRav as I have a D3 fan page. I couldn’t tag him so that’s why I was wondering. I messaged him asking the reason of blocking but seems like it got blocked without being read! *Sigh*

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 4 years ago

If you can’t look up his profile it means you are blocked. I recently got blocked by Pankhuri, so I know [LOL]. 

Apparently he blocks accounts that tag him in pics which aren’t related to him, people who ask for Kaira/Shivin pics, people who disrespect him or someone related to him, etc. People get blocked at smallest of things as well. 

Recently, he’s been blocking many people on Twitter who talk bad about Kaira or Kartik’s character, even the fans who have been expressing their disappointment with the current track have been blocked. 

I think he handles his social media on his own. His insta is so simple, and so un-celeb like. 

As for disrespect towards the fans than I guess when there are so many people bashing you every day, it must get difficult to distinguish between people who are just spreading negativity and who are genuinely upset. Idk I guess if I was in his position, I would want to get rid of negativity around me as well, even if that means blocking fans. 

I don’t mean any of it as an insult to you, because I don’t know what must have occurred for him to block you, but just stating whatever I have learnt about him since I joined this fandom. 

Originally posted by Fari_15

If you can’t look up his profile it means you are blocked. I recently got blocked by Pankhuri, so I know [LOL]. 

Apparently he blocks accounts that tag him in pics which aren’t related to him, people who ask for Kaira/Shivin pics, people who disrespect him or someone related to him, etc. People get blocked at smallest of things as well. 

Recently, he’s been blocking many people on Twitter who talk bad about Kaira or Kartik’s character, even the fans who have been expressing their disappointment with the current track have been blocked. 

I think he handles his social media on his own. His insta is so simple, and so un-celeb like. 

As for disrespect towards the fans than I guess when there are so many people bashing you every day, it must get difficult to distinguish between people who are just spreading negativity and who are genuinely upset. Idk I guess if I was in his position, I would want to get rid of negativity around me as well, even if that means blocking fans. 

I don’t mean any of it as an insult to you, because I don’t know what must have occurred for him to block you, but just stating whatever I have learnt about him since I joined this fandom. 

Hmm maybe u are right. Well if he continues like this soon he won’t have any fans cuz people can misjudge easily.

Originally posted by Fari_15

@bold - Does this mean Mohsin and Shivangi broke up in real life? Just a hinge that I feel they don't share the chemistry they used to share off-screen. 

Yes I feel they broke up because they have stopped posting pics together on Instagram like they used to ..also I see Mohsin posting selfies with Pankhuri and other actors but never Shivangi..and also they don't share the same old chemistry in the off screen segments..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago

Originally posted by DiptiPatel9

Thanks for replying, lol I have never asked him anything about shivangi or about the show basically I don’t check anything abt them. Just sometimes I repost stuff related to mohena and RiMoRav as I have a D3 fan page. I couldn’t tag him so that’s why I was wondering. I messaged him asking the reason of blocking but seems like it got blocked without being read! *Sigh*

Mohsin shares good bonding with RiMoRav....he doesn't block without any reason that's for sure...sometimes he blocks ppl badmouthing Kaira...or those who question him about his personal life or post something irrelevant to yrkkh...or him...

Originally posted by samira-d

Yes I feel they broke up because they have stopped posting pics together on Instagram like they used to ..also I see Mohsin posting selfies with Pankhuri and other actors but never Shivangi..and also they don't share the same old chemistry in the off screen segments..

Shivin are restricted by PH for posting pictures together...last year too they were restricted to post pictures together...as according to PH...during separation phase...Kartik and Naira should not be posing together not even offscreen...as it takes away intensity of separation...

Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

Shivin are restricted by PH for posting pictures together...last year too they were restricted to post pictures together...as according to PH...during separation phase...Kartik and Naira should not be posing together not even offscreen...as it takes away intensity of separation...

Ok I didn't know that 👍