Gathbandhan

We All Fall Down Part 2

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi folks! Its been a while! well the last two weeks of the show has been...well VERY good. well, atleast the week before last was. last was ok. 

lets start with Dhanak. FINALLY, jo desperation raghu k pyaar mein humesha tha, i saw it in dhanak's love too. initially i thought her plan was to simply keep testing raghu till he spits out that he doesnt want to marry maya. the same kind of test maayi gives him- the do you love me test. but i was instead VERY pleasantly surprised when she said fudge all the rules, he's MY husband and I will do whatever necessary for him. i loved this because it showed some small but gradual decay in the char boondo wala safedi that was dhanak. love strengthens but it also corrupts. it takes us down paths we dont imagine ever going. if you compare the dhanak of day 1 who used to threaten police complaint for loud noise- now she has chosen to keep drug crimes a secret (this could and should get her fired) to keep raghu with her. im very excited and hopeful that writers will explore this and take dhanak down greyer paths. 

BUT ofcourse all good things must come to a still. so does dhanak's intellect. again chalu dhanak k bewakoofiyon aur typical serial lead wale 'good intention' harkathe. instead of being dhasu and figuring out the most obvious thing in the world- that maayi is trying to keep her and raghu apart and focusing on fixing that situation, she's thinking about everything but whats within her scope. like every tv heroine, it feels like dhanak also waits for things to get bad via sheer inaction. 

now she actively disrespected everything maayi had to say about bharat and brought him home. one must admit, yeh khud hi maayi ko ungli karti hain from day 1 and then cries wolf when maayi makes it difficult. maayi clearly told her- my husband was not a good man. you dont believe maayi? then research- information is key. par nahi she decided that the best thing for a fully adult raghu is to have a father rn and just brought him home without any karvayi. i mean come on! just because you saw him teach some kids for free, hes a good person? jan toh lo ke 25 years ago hua kya tha! dhanak doesnt know why maayi hates her husband. for all she knows, he was an alcoholic who used to beat maayi every night. does raghu really need to know such a man? yet somehow its dhanak's decision to make?!? 

but you know what would be good for raghu and may not have terrible consequences- getting a career and actually starting a family life with Dhanak rather than mahine mein 1 baar shaadi karna (WHO IS PAYING FOR ALL THESE?!?) aur ghar beth ke aayi aur bai k jhagde niptana. i toh think he should be a full time stunt man. problem kya hain bhai? waise bhi it doesnt seem like being a pav bhaji wala is any less dangerous for him anyways. this move by dhanak seems quite disrespectful- being a woman you should never taunt another woman's past tragedies. savitri maayi didnt want to birth her son in whatever situation bharat jadav put her in. kal ko dhanak ko bhi wohi situation na dekhni pade.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked that blackmailing mai track but couldn’t understand why she thought that mai will actually comply with her wishes.

Raghu’s father track was expected since the beginning and of course idiotic tv Bahus do this all the time. Let’s see how it turns out

Originally posted by: Irshita

I liked that blackmailing mai track but couldn’t understand why she thought that mai will actually comply with her wishes.

Raghu’s father track was expected since the beginning and of course idiotic tv Bahus do this all the time. Let’s see how it turns out

Yay! you are here! ya i liked the blackmailing too. it made dhanak a lot shadier than ever before. the why she would think mai would comply is actually beyond my any understanding of ppl. she's hardly someone who'd take being blackmailed well. and again, dhanak needs to take a stance with maayi thats a lot more- dont bother me and i wont bother you. but instead her stance is- i will do whatever and sorry if it bothers you, but dont retaliate...she deals with her sasubai the same way she deals with her husband. and im SURE that raghu's father is shade king of dombivili. its just too stupid. the act he put up in front of dhanak and the story he told her was just such a half baked story. kaunsa aadmi aise apne parivaar ko chor deta hain? and dhanak without any investigation just trusts him! will she never learn? will the only person she will test over and over b raghu? koi bhi aake do shareef baatein karta hain and she's all sold. and chalo maayi is a seasoned liar but why would she have lied about this? maayi ko kya sapna ayega that dhanak would go find raghu's dad? ya phir if she lied then ye dono pakka mile hue hain. and you know the key to finding it out- research! investigate dhanak! lets see. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mai sach mein Dhanak ki Mai hai!

Working hand in glove with her ex to get rid of Dhanak from Raghu's like.

Raghu may be the prize between the two women but he has become a show-piece in the show. Ek-do emotional scenes, then do-teen romaance-wale scenes and that's it. Rest is the sasubai vs. sunbai competition "Raghu Kiska" 

Still miss the original Raghu.

Originally posted by: Irshita

Mai sach mein Dhanak ki Mai hai!

Working hand in glove with her ex to get rid of Dhanak from Raghu's like.

Raghu may be the prize between the two women but he has become a show-piece in the show. Ek-do emotional scenes, then do-teen romaance-wale scenes and that's it. Rest is the sasubai vs. sunbai competition "Raghu Kiska" 

Still miss the original Raghu.

i agree! trp has drastically fallen. noone is interested in this nonsense. idk why they always circumvent compelling storylines- like maayi vs bharat jadhav to create nonsense stale drama of maayi vs sonbai. noone cares! and if i remember correctly, didnt dhanak already tell maayi that her death would mean maayi's arrest due to some letter? but still she's going along with bharat's plan to kill dhanak, knowing only she will be baali ka bakra...what? is it bad that i liked the separation track more than anything else thats happened in a LONG time?