Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre/ParIca AT#111- Jo bheji thi duaa

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AT#111

Jo bheji thi duaa

(Any issues with moderators or AT admins are always meant to be politely PMed only, not discussed here. If you dislike AnuPreian or title you are free to ignore). 

AnuPre/PaRica AT is a home to us. It's where we laugh and cry with each other, where each smile shared, sets our heart aglow. Here everyone is bound by their love for AnuPre and PaRica.

Whilst appreciating AnuPre, we also appreciate ourselves and others in the process. It is our paradise that saw Anurag and Prerna bloom from mere acquaintances to soulmates, as Anurag- Prerna amalgamated to AnuPre, this paradise bloomed with them, for them.

We are companions of the same journey, sat next to each other, we travelled distances together, got drenched together in rain and shared smiles under the stars. We faced hurdles together, we walked together, we ran along the rivers. Yet when time came, despite all the closeness we shared, we parted our ways, for our journeys was one and destination were same, but our paths were different. Cause when two parallel rails of train collide nothing but destruction occurs. As destiny had written we were never meant to be one despite being the halves of same soul. And they say, for the best experience is only bought at the cost of great pain. We will always been known by one name, Anurag and Prerna

If you missed it then do see the celebration from AT#50 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5096557

credits: Creations by Priya(me), Sakeena, Keshi,  and StayStrong. Written by Priya, Briti and Sam

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Hope we get some good news in this AT

Pulao 🚢 and Biryani 🙏🏼

Posting because I haven’t commented first for a while⭐️ don’t get angry😳

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the new AT.

div19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🥳 111 at no  👏 ... and AT title .. ❤️

Edited by div19 - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1GpUUbBBVQ/

This photographer looks like goes to sets and takes photoshoots I checked his profile it's max filled with YHM cast, recently YRKKH , Pooja's pics.

He has some very nice clicks. Waiting for more pics of Eri.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1GpUUbBBVQ/

This photographer looks like goes to sets and takes photoshoots I checked his profile it's max filled with YHM cast, recently YRKKH , Pooja's pics.

He has some very nice clicks. Waiting for more pics of Eri.

aare wah

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Congrats on new AT 🥳

Hope we get some positive contents to discuss in this AT!!🥂

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yayy new AT 🥳

Isko bhi khatam Karo jaldi 😃

priya185 thumbnail

Congratulations 

111 is make a wish number lets wish for AnuPre/ParIca 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new AT! 🤗

Priya, the title! 😍 I play this song almost everyday, while I clean and dust my room or do laundry😂 it just gives me peace and make me do the chores I hate doing, shaanti se! 😵😂

Last 30-40 pages of the prev AT has to be the slooowest ones to get filled😆 Hoping for Parica to give some oiling to this one, so that the speed and flow remain uninterrupted and zordaar! 🤪