Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Reasons for everyone staying under one roof in Basu Badi

manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well I think reasons are

1. To bring all under one roof is they want Pre's sacrifices to come out last season it was evident and this seasons anyones brains havn't started working yet, so yeah this required, as per the precap, Nivi hears Preish convo of marriage and she is suspicious about it, Anu on the other hand has lost his brain hence will only be concerned abt Rishab talking rudely with Pre. But yeah Nivi if dwell on it might find out.  

2. Preish love story needs to start, Bajaj Mansion may dono alag hi rehet no chance of starting the love story, I WM Buzz said veena gonn be in some problem, so Rishab will not let anyone harm Pre's family that how Pre will get a soft corner for him, and obviously staying together will some how increase intimacy, obviously In Bajaj Mansion he would not be able see a side of Pre to make him fall for her. And here it has started not falling for her but yeah considering acceptance, for eg if House snatching would not have happened he would not have thanked Pre and also said no one has ever done something for him, and in last epi he is well aware this is going to affect Pre. 

3. Pre pregnancy might be revealed, that is required iss din kay liye bachi thi, any how i am not dwelling much on it, it may take lot of years to reveal, EK is too good at this in showing pregnancy for more than 9 months. 

4. Tanvi and Anurag angle to be started, in last season it was Rishab's daughter Vishakha who fell for Anurag this time its gonna be Tanvi, either she turning negative or this angle will start as one sided. 

5. Positive characters to be turning into Negative and vice versa, like massi and Tanvi, and Mohini turning saint thats really gonna be hilarious. 

So I must say total masala coming up, I have a query more since Sneha felt so good with Prerna that Rishab married her what if sneha felt even better with Anurag what will he go bromance with him, Dil Mil gaye track KSG is so good at it. 

Please comment what our cvs are planing, lets go wild at imagination. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Reasons for everyone staying under one roof in Basu Badi for garbing All the fandom in one roof . simple....

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Reasons for everyone staying under one roof in Basu Badi for garbing All the fandom in one roof . simple....

To satisfy all the fandoms by giving them lollipops one by one.... as it is the brilliant writers have run out of ideas already so can't expect anything from them.🤪

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Save production costs after swiss wastage...😆

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=braveheartdoc]

To satisfy all the fandoms by giving them lollipops one by one.... as it is the brilliant writers have run out of ideas already so can't expect anything from them.🤪

[/QUOTE0]

Fandom wont really get any thing. they are any how hitting walls 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Your points are valid but reality is trps are drab

End game is AnuPre only, Mata is obsessed with komo and Bajaj so she brought popular actors for highlights.

This season mata has made AnuPre a bunch of emotionally overcharged lovers who by their own folly get separated and manipulated by so called other iconic characters who were more prominent in the last season.  Once their time is over, realisation dawns, again both of them will team up and outdo the so called expensive cameo..  Show has a become a Pendulum, it goes back and forth to come back to the same position.

Instead of all drama, they could have taken a typical cliche route of Prerna bringing her child alone. Onu anyways has gone crazy. He so resembles Dev now.

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only reason is cost cutting..Swiss ka khracha..Actors ki high fees..phr Ekta ki movie buri tarah flop..that's the reason old curtains are used these days to make Prerna ki saris because new to afford hi nhi kar saktey🤣

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manisha11

Well I think reasons are

1. To bring all under one roof is they want Pre's sacrifices to come out last season it was evident and this seasons anyones brains havn't started working yet, so yeah this required, as per the precap, Nivi hears Preish convo of marriage and she is suspicious about it, Anu on the other hand has lost his brain hence will only be concerned abt Rishab talking rudely with Pre. But yeah Nivi if dwell on it might find out.  

2. Preish love story needs to start, Bajaj Mansion may dono alag hi rehet no chance of starting the love story, I WM Buzz said veena gonn be in some problem, so Rishab will not let anyone harm Pre's family that how Pre will get a soft corner for him, and obviously staying together will some how increase intimacy, obviously In Bajaj Mansion he would not be able see a side of Pre to make him fall for her. And here it has started not falling for her but yeah considering acceptance, for eg if House snatching would not have happened he would not have thanked Pre and also said no one has ever done something for him, and in last epi he is well aware this is going to affect Pre. 

3. Pre pregnancy might be revealed, that is required iss din kay liye bachi thi, any how i am not dwelling much on it, it may take lot of years to reveal, EK is too good at this in showing pregnancy for more than 9 months. 

4. Tanvi and Anurag angle to be started, in last season it was Rishab's daughter Vishakha who fell for Anurag this time its gonna be Tanvi, either she turning negative or this angle will start as one sided. 

5. Positive characters to be turning into Negative and vice versa, like massi and Tanvi, and Mohini turning saint thats really gonna be hilarious. 

So I must say total masala coming up, I have a query more since Sneha felt so good with Prerna that Rishab married her what if sneha felt even better with Anurag what will he go bromance with him, Dil Mil gaye track KSG is so good at it. 

Please comment what our cvs are planing, lets go wild at imagination. 

All your points are valid...these things need to be shown but instead of thinking and creating appropriate tracks, CVs have just dumped al.of them together.

Bold- 🤣

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manisha11

Fandom wont really get any thing. they are any how hitting walls 

I know so many holes in the walls due to constant head banging 🤣 one day the walls are going to give up 👍🏼

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No trps without anupre in one frame❤️