Kundali Bhagya

WEEK START WITH BORING EPISODE!!

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SO, DEAR ALL PREERAN & KDB FAN BE READY FOR ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT AFTER THIS WEDDING DRAMA.....🤢KDB WRITERS GONE BEYOND THEIR LIMITS TO DRAG THIS DRAMA...🤬🤬NOW BRIDE IS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO JAIL....CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! THIS SHERLYN SUCH AN IDIOT....AND NOW KARAN HAS REMOVE HIS SEHRA DRAMA...AND ULTIMATELY THIS WEDDING IS NOT GOING TO HAPPENS.....THEY WASTED OUR TIME...AND MORE IMPORTANTLY OUR EXCITEMENT...GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH MORE THEY WANTED TO DRAG THIS DRAMA WITHOUT ANY CLEAR END.....😡DISAPPOINTED...VERYYY DISAPPOINTED....👎🏼👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have seen the episode it wasn't boring, but that is coz I don't like Preeran AT ALL. Any how Karan did not remove his sehra YET. Preeta hasn't gone to jail yet either.

aisha_aashi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheM5393

I have seen the episode it wasn't boring, but that is coz I don't like Preeran AT ALL. Any how Karan did not remove his sehra YET. Preeta hasn't gone to jail yet either.

You don't like PREERAN??? Oh so you like Shrlyn/ Prithvi jodi...thats why you didn't find episode boring...and yeah Karan not removed his sehra yet or Preeta not gone to jail....but this situation only lead us to drag the track...thats what I meant

TheM5393 thumbnail

Ekdum Sahi pakde hain! Akhir Sherlyn aur Prithvi hi toh leads hain iss show ke?! JK 😆

I really like Dheeraj Dhoopar as an actor, in fact I am a huge Shraddha Arya fan as well, but I find characters like Karan Luthra and Raman Bhalla very hard to digest, they annoy me to my core. 

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes. Karan is highly annoying/irritating for sure.. But others are no better either.

aisha_aashi thumbnail

Nooo don't say like that....Karan character is quite real...yeah there are couple of time he behaved weirdly but still...he is quite like able character...he has all kind of shades...cute/aggressive/loving/caring/protective and immature but still he is genuine....and about dheeraj dhooper he is showing all these traits quite well...so please 🙏 don't say negative about KARAN...❤️

aisha_aashi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheM5393

Ekdum Sahi pakde hain! Akhir Sherlyn aur Prithvi hi toh leads hain iss show ke?! JK 😆

I really like Dheeraj Dhoopar as an actor, in fact I am a huge Shraddha Arya fan as well, but I find characters like Karan Luthra and Raman Bhalla very hard to digest, they annoy me to my core. 

Lols...correct hai...the main lead cannot lose...although they are a loser😂

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Why is Preeta going to jail? 😕

TheM5393 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aisha_aashi

Nooo don't say like that....Karan character is quite real...yeah there are couple of time he behaved weirdly but still...he is quite like able character...he has all kind of shades...cute/aggressive/loving/caring/protective and immature but still he is genuine....and about dheeraj dhooper he is showing all these traits quite well...so please 🙏 don't say negative about KARAN...❤️

I agree Dheeraj Dhoopar has done a tremendous job, but from an objective point of view, Karan is a chauvinist, double standard, double duffer donkey who has the mental capacity of a five year old and absolutely doesn't deserve Preeta AT ALL.   

TheM5393 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Why is Preeta going to jail? 😕

I don't think she is going to jail..... but police has shown up in the kumkum bhagya hall to arrest Preeta.