Tujhse Hai Raabta

Kalma FF: Find A Way To My Heart Part 2 on Page 3

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PROLOGUE

"Tumhe pata hai mein tumse shaadi kyun ki?" I heard him ask me with a serious tone. His voice scared me a bit but, I tried not to show it on my face. I looked up straight at his eyes. That answer is simple. "Pillu ke liye ." I answered him. He gave me a nod on my correct answer.

"Exactly! Au saheeb ki maan rakhne liye maine yeh shaadi ki hai. 

He walked around and stood in front of me. We were two feet apart from each other. He put his hands in his pocket and looked down at me. "Aise nahi hai ki hamari shaadi hogayi hai toh hum ek pati patni ki tahra rehna chahiye. Bas mere pillu ko 5 saal hone ki der hai uski baad ki agle hi din mein tumhe divorce dedunga. 

Is he threatening me?

I was getting angry. So many questions came into my head. "Pillu ko 5 saal hone tak? Phir aapne shadi kyun ki? Ek aaya bai ko kaam keliye rak deta? Agar aapko itni hi gussa thi mujh par aapne au saheeb se mana kyun nahi ki mujhse shadi karne ki ?!" Anger grew by the second.

"Agar mein au saheeb se mana kar di toh mein tumse badla kaise loonga? Meri pehli biwi ko uski aashiq ke saath bagane ki, hah?," he explained to me. I was a bit shocked by his words. From what he was saying, he was using me to baby sit his son. He don't need a aayi to his son but a baby sitter.

"Shaadi ko pyar ki zarurat nahi hai... Shaadi bas ek formality hai kanun ke liye. Bas ek marriage certificate kafi hai. Ek contract jaisi, in a way, it's just like business," he explained to me. 

Closing the gap between us, he walked up to me and leaned down to my ear to whisper some words. I felt frozen to the ground.

"Waise bi, mein kabhi bhi aise ladki se pyar nahi karonga jiska koi wajud hi nahi hai. A nobody who should have never been born and exist in this world, najayas".

I felt the warmth get sucked out of my body. I heard him utter the word "najayas" and walk past me to the door without looking back.  Somehow i felt horrible when that word came from his mounth. Slowly, I felt myself sink to the ground and onto my knees. A tear slid down to my cheek. I should have never been so surprised by his words.

I was never going to feel loved and wanted by him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone!

I love Kalma to core. This is my first ever story.  I hope you guys like it.

Leave a comment if you are interested in the story and your first impressions of the prologue.

Thank you. 

Chapter 1 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151080144

Chapter 2 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151676047

Edited by MahimaSingh - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update it... Malhar calling kalyani najayaz is astonishing 😲... totally unexpected!! Plz continue the storyline...
rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Update it soon ...

Malhar said kalyani..nazayas ..why 

Waiting for your update

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Interesting story

please continue 

thanks for writing 👍🏼

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This comes for a real shocker ! Woh bohot naraz tha...creative punishment deta tha. Par nazayaz kavi nhi bola ! He, from the day one, felt the Anuyani connection . He was the brdiging gap .Ok lets see, how your story update in progression .

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Please continue it's good

RatiPandey615 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! 

Vermilion thumbnail

Mahima, story seems to be interesting. Want to know how story unfolds in future. I am Neera BTW. 

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Interesting and unexpected!!!! Please update soon!!! Can't wait!!!!

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It seems really amazing

Update the first part soon

Waiting